Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,043 comments
ACC Misano World Circuit v1.0 converted/enhanced by the Reboot Team.
Fully featured including live-feed Jumbotrons.
View attachment 983830
View attachment 983831

https://mega.nz/file/DAtBzIzY#N-tRaXf_A9P0ESdru1KYcnrE9mXPEHRNbLR9aGl94Rg

Someone know how to remove these...stars?!

Screenshot (69).png
Screenshot (68).png

A couple of good updates on Race Department...

Macau Grand Prix Texture Update. It actually fixes the red track surface problem, as well as other improvements. This is the complete track mod with the updates.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/macau-grand-prix-texture-update.38632/

For an excellent experience on this track, I recommend the Formula Agile.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-agile.29991/

macau_assetto_14-jpg.434756

2020 Super GT Fuji Speedway skin 1.0

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2020-super-gt-fuji-speedway-skin.38671/

screenshot_avr500_r_rt_fuji_speedway_10-0-121-16-25-36-jpg.434885

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Montyk. I'll guide you through it:
1) need to have the car's data unpacked / do this on a car with data already unpacked (data's files showing on a DATA folder).
2) inside data folder, open driver3d.ini with notepad. Change the first lines to this:

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_rally

And replace the ones that say [HIDE_OBJECT] with this:

[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET

That covers the basics and should get you going.

Hi,
don´t worry this is my first attent to creat a rainFX.
Put this lines to "assettocorsa/extension/config/track/loaded/bilsterberg/ext_config.ini"

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?extracurb?, ?asph-pit?, ?concrete?
SOAKING_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?kerbs?, ?armco?, ?trackedge_outer_4_striped?, ?extracurb?, ?sand?, ?tyrewall?, ?asph-pit?, ?rumble_astro?, ?wall?, ?rail?, ?edges?, ?pits_detail_01?, ?concrete_wall?, ?pitstripe?, ?trackedge_outer_3?, ?trees?, ?grass?
ROUGH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
LINES_MATERIALS =

STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_EDGE_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =
STREAM_POINT_... =

;emergencyfix
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION =
MATERIALS =
SHADER =
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0

Like i say: it´s my first attempt. The grass is still to green. Maybe someone can help?

the ? wildcards I use in my video are based on the assumptions most of those things will have similar naming.
no need to use them everywhere.

example from your config

PUDDLES_MATERIALS = ?asphalt?, ?asph-pit? can be shortened to just PUDDLES_MATERIALS = asph?
and the only reason i put a ? in the front is in case of 1_asphalt, inner_asph_01 etc.

as for making the grass darker or lighter its why I use this section which you do not need to post unless used

;emergencyfix
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
DESCRIPTION = Grass Fix Darker
MATERIALS = examplegrasstexture,
SHADER = ksPerPixel
PROP_... = ksAmbient, 0.2
PROP_... = ksDiffuse, 0.2

If you are not actually using the shader fix no need to post it as part of the config.Its in my default rainfix template because many track conversions the tarmac will use material shaders that look lousy once rainfx is applied and I may choose to to replace ksMulti to ksPerPixel etc.

Last edited:
@Jandrovi

Many thanks for your reply.

Regarding the 360 CS, i use "factory" setting on content manager and in the setup screen in the pits the TC is only in "OFF" position and i can't change it. Here is a screen i made ingame.
electronicfactorysetting.png

I've checked the electronics.ini file, compared it with the one from the F430, and in the 360 there is "ACTIVE=0" instead of "1" under the "traction control" voice. I edited it and now the tc is available!
Regarding the FFB, i will try your suggestion and report back to you.
Many thanks again!

EDIT: Can i request you a car:bowdown:? I'm searching for a good F50, but every car has a great 3d model but a not so great physic:rolleyes:. I found two cars and both have tc and abs as factory setting while the real car has no electroinc aids at all.

Last edited:
EDIT: Can i request you a car:bowdown:? I'm searching for a good F50, but every car has a great 3d model but a not so great physic:rolleyes:. I found two cars and both have tc and abs as factory setting while the real car has no electroinc aids at all.

I revisited the F40 with more accurate data. I´ve also done the F50, the Enzo,...need time to check them again and I will upload them when I´m 90% fine with the physics.

Last edited:
@Jandrovi

Thanks for all your physics. They all feel great!
Especially the Stratos! It's such a fun car.
Best Stratos I tried in AC.
Thanks a lot.

But I have one problem that on all your cars the FFB feel strange when I drive in a straight line.
When I hold the wheel at 0 degrees it feels very loose which is fine but when I slightly move the wheel to the left or right FFB strength is massiv and the wheel bounce back to the other side cross the loose zone then bounce back again and so on.

@Jimlloyd

Using CSP 0.1.60 without SOL (I never desire/want it) and with the last nVidia drivers, I noticed a black sky on all the broadcast panels around the track and here... this is a non annoying thing at all. ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

@Jandrovi

Thanks for all your physics. They all feel great!
Especially the Stratos! It's such a fun car.
Best Stratos I tried in AC.
Thanks a lot.

But I have one problem that on all your cars the FFB feel strange when I drive in a straight line.
When I hold the wheel at 0 degrees it feels very loose which is fine but when I slightly move the wheel to the left or right FFB strength is massiv and the wheel bounce back to the other side cross the loose zone then bounce back again and so on.

It's explained in the forum. Go to DATA folder -> car.ini and in STEER_ASSIST=0.5 try the values 1.0, 0.9, 0.8,...till you feel comfortable ;)

Last edited:
Hoping someone familiar with Reboot's Zolder can help me. I have version 1.4 and it's impossible to race the AI on it. When you get to the first long straight after turn 4 I think it is, there is always this large amount of smoke and the animation slows to a crawl. FPS doesn't drop, but everything starts to go real slow until after the little chicane, then it picks back up again. The next time around, the smoke is gone, but you still get this slow down in the animation.

Anyone every see this and know how to fix it or is there a newer version out there that I couldn't find that resolves this? I did find another version of Zolder from someone else (no name was attached) that I like as well, but you can't race the AI on it because CM says the circuit is missing, which I don't know what that means. All you can do is run practice laps.

Would love any help on the Reboot version because I love driving Zolder and would love to race on it. Thanks....

Few days ago @DaBaeda posted cams for Motul Ring which is now called Kazan Ring. Few months ago and today i fixed that track which has a lot of problems (and errors due to the fact was leaved unfinished by the author which is unknown (at least for me)).

Thank you for the update of this great track. But the definition of the pitlane is still broken as the AI cars collide in the pitlane. Maybe you can also fix this.

How do you do that man ?

Open the KN5 with 3dsimed and select the material what you want to change, later you can change with another grass or modify your with paint or photoshop, finished that you can close the kn5. What track is that??

Don't know if you've solved it yet but looks like a mixed-up tyre blur.dds file in the cars extension folder - I might be wrong but when I swapped tyre files to test
I get this issue with all the RSS as well as with the VRC open wheel cars when I have Tyres FX in CSP enabled, sometimes looks like a negative image, when I turn them off tyres are back to normal. A CSP issue maybe?

Is there anyway to find some pack with track configs ? I found one discord and there is a billion files but I can't imagine how much time it would take to download it one by one.

Are you using content manager? If so, go to settings->Custom Shaders Patch->Tracks configs; it´s a github repository that you can download and install with a single click.
The configs on the discord library may or may not be uploaded to the github so you might want to check which ones you are missing after you download the repo.

Open the KN5 with 3dsimed and select the material what you want to change, later you can change with another grass or modify your with paint or photoshop, finished that you can close the kn5. What track is that??

Thanks man it's Eastern Creek

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back