Hi everyone, I recently reopened a game called SCAR (Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo), and I've seen some very interesting cars that aren't on AC.
After hours of research I managed to find it one of these cars, under the name of S1600 Alfa Romeo 147 (in reality it is a 147 Gta Cup) but it was not done well, skins were yellowish, 3d model is low poly, wrong data and completely absent animations, in short, they could do better.
It didn't look good, I tried to fix and improve some little things like skins, updated shadows, fixed data and added RainFX compatible wiper animation(for the latter I was helped).
I'm here to ask you if anyone wants to help me to improve this car, unfortunately I'm not able and I don't have much time available. (obviously if I can I will try to help as I can)
Below are some screenshots to get an idea about the car.
if anyone is interested in improving the car please contact me privately.
(I am not publishing the link for the simple reason that minor improvements have been made and would rather be able to share this car when it is complete with animations and a decent 3d model)
Thanks for the attention
After hours of research I managed to find it one of these cars, under the name of S1600 Alfa Romeo 147 (in reality it is a 147 Gta Cup) but it was not done well, skins were yellowish, 3d model is low poly, wrong data and completely absent animations, in short, they could do better.
It didn't look good, I tried to fix and improve some little things like skins, updated shadows, fixed data and added RainFX compatible wiper animation(for the latter I was helped).
I'm here to ask you if anyone wants to help me to improve this car, unfortunately I'm not able and I don't have much time available. (obviously if I can I will try to help as I can)
Below are some screenshots to get an idea about the car.
if anyone is interested in improving the car please contact me privately.
(I am not publishing the link for the simple reason that minor improvements have been made and would rather be able to share this car when it is complete with animations and a decent 3d model)
Thanks for the attention