- 130

- Romania
no difference with them in the track config, well thank you anyway. It's still much better with the trees darker. have a nice day!added mine to ext_config.ini in the track folder for what its worth.
no difference with them in the track config, well thank you anyway. It's still much better with the trees darker. have a nice day!added mine to ext_config.ini in the track folder for what its worth.
Hi everyone. I am an idiot. Now I'm getting on with my life. Bye now!
I will re-examine the ai for you Claudio, give me a day or two...I'm not sure if i have the Rollover's mod though. The cars always play a major part in track behavior. Where is your aggression set?
Jaguar G3 Emil Frey ACC Sprint & Endurance V1.0
View attachment 973605
![]()
![]()
by GTPlanet Modding Team
The original team:
_Apexxer
_delpinsky
_gladbecker82
_TheDrummer
_Wusel
The testers:
_Fanapryde
_FileMissing
_Masscot
_Fabr_123
_enkay74
The additional physics consultant:
_FileMissing
The Jaguar team & driver suits:
_enkay74
The Jaguar G3 Soundmod:
_Fabr_123 (corsamode on RD)
** Thank you guys for this long and amazing work! **
CHANGELOG:
V1.0
— 3D car conversion
— added internal glass for raindrops visible
— added damage glass
— added chassis damage and dust
— created wiper animation
— created driver animation
— created brakes animation
— created new MOTEC LCD and Racelogic fonts
— added internal light "extension" for night racing
— added Lumirank DRIVER ID
— added wobbling safety net, air pipe, antenna, exhaust
— added Jaguar suit, gloves and helmet
— added 3 gear sets
— added SAS (driver info) digital box*
* the SAS digital box works only as placeholder, ON/OFF. It can't display anything else now, until CSP will add INPUTS related to flags, warnings and other race events.
DOWNLOAD: LINK
Yes, I know, I have already more car in AC that I can even drive, sad, but true, never the less, I am looking for more.
We are fortunate to be able to drive some FM cars in VR in AC, 2 cars I like in FM7 are, to my knowledge absent.
Camaro Z28 1970
![]()
I hope I am wrong, and I can be directed to a link, but if I am right, the injustice must be repaired and those car have to be converted
tested at home and at a friend's house, the car crashes the game
I removed my actual test version and reinstalled the one from the link you quoted: no issues here...tested at home and at a friend's house, the car crashes the game
You have to delete the VAO file in the main directory of the Sprint car.tested at home and at a friend's house, the car crashes the game
tested at home and at a friend's house, the car crashes the game
I removed my actual test version and reinstalled the one from the link you quoted: no issues here...
Yes, I'm aware of that. But out of curiosity I just checked the v1.0 and I had no issues. And I am on the latest CSP version...It's a conflict with newer CSP versions and is/will be fixed in the upcoming update for both the Jaguar and the NSX 👍
Thanks a lot! That did indeed fix the issue. Such a simple thing to fix, but I guess you need to know where to look![]()
Is there a way to turn off the tunnel lights at Motegi (the paid version) ? They're awfully bright and love to eat my FPS for some reason.
(yes they're always on even during the day and idk why it is that way)
These
Ferrari 512 BB/LM '79
Ferrari 512 M '70
Ferrari 512 S '70
are already presented in AC in high quality, mate . Just in case
Sorry but reading that made me spit out my coffee in laughterVery close to the speech my ex gave me when she left![]()
Getting memorialised in the "sim racing hall of fame" wasn't the point at all.
The point was not getting kudos for something that you didn't do. This should be common sense. I always find it hard to understand how somebody can even get gratified by doing this.
And by the way, I do remember when somebody releases something well made. I do remember LilSky's great tracks. I do remember delpinsky and GTPlanet Modding Team with their ACC GT3 porting. I remember the passion and attention to details that Arch put in his own physics reworking. I remember A3DR awesome 3D models. Just not to mention the greatests of all x4fab, JPG, Peter Boese.. And I could go on, the list is long...
So no, I don't agree with you. I instead think that everyone of us has their own "Sim racing hall of fame", it's just that those direcly involved probably will never know.![]()
It would be great to have the Coda Lunga version in AC.The 512M and 512S from PC2 aren't, I don't believe.
- The 512 BBLM is, converted from Forza.
- The 512M being the 1971 model (Ferrari say 1970 because it only raced once for the works team at Zeltwig in late 1970, but it's the '71 car that was run by privateers really).
- The 512S in PC2 being the 'Coda Lunga' version with the extended bodywork, which I think only raced at Le Mans 1970 (thus seen in the Le Mans movie) - the existing versions of the model are the Forza 'Coda Corta' short tail, which won at Sebring that year.
the trackir works great, wish I had known it was available sooner. took about 30 minutes for my brain to get used to it then it was super natural.. gave the G2 to the oldest son, Vive to the youngest son, the trackir give me more than ample ability to look around a corner and more, especially good on triples, and non of the downsides of VR.
I get to see my Simhub Dash, button boxes, wheel and gear stick as well as all the full power beauty of the graphics on the triples. such a win.
It would be great to have the Coda Lunga version in AC.
FYI - open the tochigi_racing_ring__ini file situated in:
\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks
or
\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded
Find and adjust the following values (already have on a personal level)...
View attachment 984485
Notes:
- do not include "; cf_0.65" - These are commentaries (previous values before editing - a backup if you will).
- can also switch-off tunnel lights by changing 'ACTIVE = 1' to '0'...
--
And while you're at it, here's the rain-FX code as necessary... Copy/paste content to the end of the tochigi_racing_ring__ini file... Hope that helps... 👍
the trackir works great, wish I had known it was available sooner. took about 30 minutes for my brain to get used to it then it was super natural.. gave the G2 to the oldest son, Vive to the youngest son, the trackir give me more than ample ability to look around a corner and more, especially good on triples, and non of the downsides of VR.
I get to see my Simhub Dash, button boxes, wheel and gear stick as well as all the full power beauty of the graphics on the triples. such a win.
Many thanks. Just downloaded. Didn't know it existed. Love the old 70s cars.Did someone say coda lunga?
View attachment 984497
There is a mod but I forgot where I found it.
edit: found it. It's on this forum page: 1255 done by @SwissTony
Thanks man ! Really helpful.
(rainfx looks dope but my pc won't be able to handle it lol)
thanks Kevin !!!!
a simracers friend explained to me to modify the ai.ini file of the WTCR2018 by Delpinski 3.0 cars because the setting is at 25 instead of 18-20 and therefore the cars cut corners too much
I tested aggressivity AI 40-50-60-70 and 80
View attachment 984468