Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,037 comments
Finally got some AI running on Toronto.

This is quite an early stage build, so some textures are bit low res, some things need a bit of work. But it's coming along fairly quickly, as usual when I get the AI going it's uploaded straight to Patreon. This one should be available free fairly quickly as i'm surprised even myself how fast it's come together.

Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-32-28.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-32-45.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-32-48.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-33-6.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-33-14.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-33-36.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-33-57.jpg
Screenshot_rss_formula_americas_2020_toronto_23-1-121-20-34-39.jpg

Easier installation for new users
NOTE:
all future uploads will be individually added to existing location to make downloading quicker for additional components
10_rtw_brazil.jpg

Hi Simracers

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandamic still affecting the world I created a 'Fun and Frantic - Round the World Challenge using the excellent Geurilla Mods Toyota S-FR car' featuring tracks from 14 initial countries. Hopefully, this will entertain you during these unsettling times.

At the moment there are 37 country skins and 17 Tracks.
The tracks are mainly street circuits (original details can be found in the track UI folder)

You can also use it as a Pic n Mix season (See PicnMix 'readme in download plus video help below)

All file links can be found via the 'readme file' in the download and are in one folder and ZIP file ( RTWC Championship_gdrive.zip) for ease of use or here (5GB fle);
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AFDMQ-moKMaZw-L17FP4-SnxJbOmUtfc?usp=sharing

Individual Track files and components now availble if you want to download smaller chunks

14_rtw_portugal.jpg 13_rtw_japan.jpg 09_rtw_australia.jpg 11_rtw_unitedstates.kn5.jpg 12_rtw_germany.jpg 07_rtw_singapore.jpg 08_rtw_china.jpg 06_rtw_southafrica.jpg 05_rtw_azerbaijan.jpg 04_rtw_czechrepublic.jpg 03_rtw_greatbritain.jpg 02_rtw_france.jpg 01_rtw_spain.jpg __custom_showroom_1613860496.jpg __custom_showroom_1613952101 (Large).jpg

Required

Desirable
INSTALLATION
  1. Drag the champs folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (When you run Assetto Corsa or Content Manager you will find it under Drive/Single/Championships 'Toyota S-FR Club Round The World Challenge'
  2. Drag the track(s) folder(s) into; Your PC >:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
  3. Drag the content folder into; Your PC > SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  4. Shaders: Drag contents into YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  5. Drag the screens folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (Provides background loading screen for each race)
  6. Leaderboard, Drag and drop in Content Manager to install. Note: must be switched on in Content Manager>Settings>Assetto Corsa>Apps

Weather Plans
: Some random and fixed weather plans I put together for my custom championships and track weekends. Note Turn off seasonable adjustment under WeatherFX CSP Settings for my random/weather plans to work

1. Drag and drop my weather plans folder to; YourPc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\weather-controllers\sol\Activated from SOL PLAN SELECTOR Dynamic weather plan on right side of the screen when racing
BACKGROUND
I set the championship up as a Novice/average level for myself and family to enjoy but you can amend this to suit your own level and progression - It also works online via the AC Server.

All tracks updated to include 'Self Contained Tracks' which include updated Rainfx, lights, track skins and extension files together with the latest skins and driver/country grids for 16-24 cars.

Also included are the F1 Leaderboard which is also good for GT races (max 24 cars). and individual race week loading screens plus Weather plans for random weather during races

These videos will assist you in how to amend the championshp either before first use or after it has been started and you wish to change something

Watch This to help with ammending/Swapping tracks etc

Watch this for 'How to Modify without losing your Race Data'

As ever - please recognise all the hard work done by the mod community to support any future development - Thank you
Hope you enjoy it and any constructive comments gratefully received
If you spot any errors, please give me a personal 'discussion' message - Thanks

Stay safe and healthy.
#KeepOnRacing #WeRaceAsOne #ACMods #Simracing

Cozy61

Attachments

• 10_rtw_brazil.jpg
    10_rtw_brazil.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Exactly. We're all different and we all feel differently. I mean, you felt totally different a version of our car with just a few changed values..
The point is: "bad" won't help me make a better mod.

I just wanted to make my own versions of Clio Cup and GT4.
As much as I'm free to do it, you're free to ignore them.

Speaking of physics, i noticed a while ago, the BMW 2002 behaves weirdly in acceleration. For example, when you start the car, it doesn't "squat", instead the back of the car lifts up. And this happens whenever i apply the throttle. Logically the back of the car should deep down. In general there is something strange going on with the whole feeling. Anybody else has noticed that? Maybe a value, somewhere is negative instead of positive?

Thanks for your mods btw! Great job and thanks for sharing.

This is quite an early stage build, so some textures are bit low res, some things need a bit of work. But it's coming along fairly quickly, as usual when I get the AI going it's uploaded straight to Patreon. This one should be available free fairly quickly as i'm surprised even myself how fast it's come together.

View attachment 993840 View attachment 993841 View attachment 993842 View attachment 993843 View attachment 993844 View attachment 993845 View attachment 993846 View attachment 993847

Looks fantastic. Amazing progress!

Any chance we could see the pre-1998 Vancouver layout?

Hi do you have a link for this track or is it a paid mod? I've searched around but can't find the track anywhere.
hi. im converting this track, still under construction

but was thinking about building it from Zero, but seems like it's not very popular, and convert version also is good. So dont need invent bycicle for second time)

Last edited:

View attachment 993840 View attachment 993841 View attachment 993842 View attachment 993843 View attachment 993844 View attachment 993845 View attachment 993846 View attachment 993847

Amazing keeping such speed and quality. Legend

Good morning VheEth . . . any chance you can repost the DL link for AUTODROMO INTERNACIONAL VELOPARK 2.0?
This one seems to be dead.

Wouldn't bother, as this needs fixing. The extended layout, where you turn right halfway down the main straight, has the pitlane exit after t2, but yet he's still left the concrete pitlane blocks under the bridge as per the shortened layout which is not correct. Consult AMS as that has both correct layouts.

I've notified that needs to be fixed but no reply

OK some CamTool 2 help needed.

Have it installed correctly, play the repay, select and load a preset, hit the 'power' button and it starts tracking the car just fine.

However the second I try and hide the tool via the taskbar, the tracking stops?

Take your time. Quality over quantity. This track looks promising at this stage. It seems to have better visuals (materials/textures/etc) than your Washington DC track. City/street circuits can be challenging because of the number of buildings and trackside objects. So I would prefer you to take the time to get the environment to the highest quality you can.

Last edited:

Quick work, indeed!

Are you open to constructive criticism on it at this point? Having lived right beside the grounds for several years I see several opportunities :)

Easier installation for new users
View attachment 993850
Hi Simracers

With the Coronavirus COVID-19 Pandamic still affecting the world I created a 'Fun and Frantic - Round the World Challenge using the excellent Geurilla Mods Toyota S-FR car' featuring tracks from 14 initial countries. Hopefully, this will entertain you during these unsettling times.

At the moment there are 31 country skins and 14 Tracks.
The tracks are mainly street circuits (original details can be found in the track UI folder)

You can also use it as a Pic n Mix season (See PicnMix 'readme in download plus video help below)

All file links can be found via the 'readme file' in the download and are in one folder and ZIP file ( RTWC Championship_gdrive.zip) for ease of use or here (5GB fle);
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AFDMQ-moKMaZw-L17FP4-SnxJbOmUtfc?usp=sharing

Individual Track files and components now availble if you want to download smaller chunks

View attachment 993851 View attachment 993852 View attachment 993853 View attachment 993854 View attachment 993856 View attachment 993857 View attachment 993858 View attachment 993859 View attachment 993860 View attachment 993861 View attachment 993862 View attachment 993863 View attachment 993864 View attachment 993866 View attachment 993867

Required

Desirable
INSTALLATION
  1. Drag the champs folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (When you run Assetto Corsa or Content Manager you will find it under Drive/Single/Championships 'Toyota S-FR Club Round The World Challenge'
  2. Drag the track(s) folder(s) into; Your PC >:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\tracks
  3. Drag the content folder into; Your PC > SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  4. Shaders: Drag contents into YourPC:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
  5. Drag the screens folder into; Your PC > documents > assetto corsa folder (Provides background loading screen for each race)
  6. Leaderboard, Drag and drop in Content Manager to install. Note: must be switched on in Content Manager>Settings>Assetto Corsa>Apps

Weather Plans
: Some random and fixed weather plans I put together for my custom championships and track weekends. Note Turn off seasonable adjustment under WeatherFX CSP Settings for my random/weather plans to work

1. Drag and drop my weather plans folder to; YourPc:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\weather-controllers\sol\Activated from SOL PLAN SELECTOR Dynamic weather plan on right side of the screen when racing
BACKGROUND
I set the championship up as a Novice/average level for myself and family to enjoy but you can amend this to suit your own level and progression - It also works online via the AC Server.

All tracks updated to include 'Self Contained Tracks' which include updated Rainfx, lights, track skins and extension files together with the latest skins and driver/country grids for 16-24 cars.

Also included are the F1 Leaderboard which is also good for GT races (max 24 cars). and individual race week loading screens plus Weather plans for random weather during races

These videos will assist you in how to amend the championshp either before first use or after it has been started and you wish to change something

Watch This to help with ammending/Swapping tracks etc

Watch this for 'How to Modify without losing your Race Data'

As ever - please recognise all the hard work done by the mod community to support any future development - Thank you
Hope you enjoy it and any constructive comments gratefully received
If you spot any errors, please give me a personal 'discussion' message - Thanks

Stay safe and healthy.
#KeepOnRacing #WeRaceAsOne #ACMods #Simracing

Cozy61

Do we have Jamaica?

Wouldn't bother, as this needs fixing. The extended layout, where you turn right halfway down the main straight, has the pitlane exit after t2, but yet he's still left the concrete pitlane blocks under the bridge as per the shortened layout which is not correct. Consult AMS as that has both correct layouts.

I've notified that needs to be fixed but no reply

Good to know - thanks very much for the response and the valuable info.

Speaking of physics, i noticed a while ago, the BMW 2002 behaves weirdly in acceleration. For example, when you start the car, it doesn't "squat", instead the back of the car lifts up. And this happens whenever i apply the throttle. Logically the back of the car should deep down. In general there is something strange going on with the whole feeling. Anybody else has noticed that? Maybe a value, somewhere is negative instead of positive?

Thanks for your mods btw! Great job and thanks for sharing.

The last BMW 2002 turbo released was a version created with an hybrid between my latest worksheet and an old one full of bug. Furthermore, the anti-squat geo of the rear suspension is broken in AC and it does exactly what you are saying.
It is already fixed and it will be released in the future.

Last edited:
Last edited:
961 LM rain FX + updates

One of my favourite car is Porsche 959 and 961 LM. Extraordinary, succesfull and beautifull.

Can read history of this car here on our blog.

What version is this? Originally 961 LM was converted by me, skins by GTplanet member ParanoidDoge, then Shokeus refreshed 3d model and shaders, made visually more prefect. V1.3 here is updated one:

• added rain screen
  • wiper animation
  • car height fix
Download from Google disk

Have fun! ^_^
1.jpg
1.jpg
1.jpg

hi. im converting this track, still under construction

but was thinking about building it from Zero, but seems like it's not very popular, and convert version also is good. So dont need invent bycicle for second time)
It would be great to have this track to run old race cars on as in the 60s and 70s. Brilliant.

Hey guys, quick question.

I have the incredible urge to buy the RUF CTR3 Clubsport from Garage66. Is that a good idea?

Also if your name is Rusty I’m not taking your opinion seriously.

I drove that mod at a friend's place and it's pretty underwhelming. Certainly not something I'd pay for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back