- 65

- Singapore
correction: some ripped from project CARSIs garage66 assetto drive?
My name is not rusty but he would probably tell you the same thing.
If it's assetto drive, don't spend money on it, they are forza rips sold for money and not even well made. A forza rip without mapping can be probably made in a single day or two if you know what you are doing. They all lack interior mapping, some lacks exterior mapping too and physics are probably mostly from Kunos.
Feel free to take my opinion either seriously or not but I wouldn't spend a single cent on them.
In conclusion they are all ripped from forza and could be made much better with some more care
also their porsche cars are straight up ripped from the official configurations, if not FM4
Don't buy it please, I did it when I was new to ac and man the mods aren't that good

