I've a soft spot for hot hatches so here are some quick personal VR visual edits to the Renault Clio RS 200 Cup that was 'fixed' by AL yesterday:
- Rotated/repositioned driver, now grabs the wheel properly and rests his feet on the pedals.
- Added driver suits by config
- Added digital instruments, clock, temp, odometer, trip, adjusted instrument emissives
- Added new paint colours (paints from AC Modder's Clio) and added clearcoat paint config
- Shifting animation changed for much better positioning, shifting timing adjusted, corrected hand/wheel rotation synchronisation
- Scale corrected on dashboard & steering wheel bump texture, tweaked cockpit shaders
- Adjusted rear light brightness, added working high level brake light
- Various UI corrections
View attachment 994001
(will install as a new car)
Well for me only the left side lights are working front and back. But is a no keeper anyway without working wipers sadly. But a nice looking car.