- 269

- France
I know I have to rework this and to redo measurements to check that the performance is in line with reality An update will be released and should fix this problemThis car need too a real physic, 430kmh in Mugello isnt realist.
I know I have to rework this and to redo measurements to check that the performance is in line with reality An update will be released and should fix this problemThis car need too a real physic, 430kmh in Mugello isnt realist.
Where have you got the skin from?Has anyone seen an update or patch for the mirrors of the 2020 Porsche 911 RSR ????
I have 1.16.3 version
View attachment 1007132
not working where? on track or showroom? i have working bothHas anyone seen an update or patch for the mirrors of the 2020 Porsche 911 RSR ????
I have 1.16.3 version
View attachment 1007132
skins in the original mod carWhere have you got the skin from?
not working on track but after the last update "extension mirrors not actived" now it's working !!! now re-activednot working where? on track or showroom? i have working both
View attachment 1007153
Funabashi Circuit (update)Funabashi Circuit v1.01
![]()
View attachment 1006262 View attachment 1006263
Features:
- 20 vehicle pit/grid
- 3 historical layouts
- GrassFx, RainFx, VAO
- New textures + winter grass skin
- Track limit tires are semi-realistic
- Try the "short" track!
Credits:
- base conversion @RMi_wood
- layouts, cams, extras @shi
Domo arigato:
Thank you to "soramame" for granting permission to convert his original work.
Thank you to the JGT Database Discord group for requesting this track to be converted, suport and the great reference library
https://discord.gg/eTsX42m8h3 = The biggest history server on Japanese motorsport you'll ever see!
:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: RD MIRROR ::
Question about COTA and latest CSP version 1.73, this morning as I tried to use COTA, I was at 8 fps in VR at the grid, in the past it was OK so I tried the last recommended CSP version 1.60 and sure enough the FPS was back to normal. Is there something in the latest CSP setting that needs my attention or is it a known bug of the latest CSP version 1.73?
![]()
Thanks for that updateA couple of updates for this car; set the correct shaders and textures to most of the objects (car body now in dds instead of jpg and so on), added mesh to inside airintake, altered the name to the actual name of the car (VW FunCup Evo 3) and more minor fixes.
Other things that need happening, but are out of my league, are wipers, dashboard (Motec and Racelogic displays), LODs, working mirrors, and possibly adjusting driver position/animation
Download (updated files only, needs original car to work): https://www.mediafire.com/file/29grd3fklta4b8f/vw_fun_cup.zip/file
@HuibVDN if you're making skins and you want to use my update make sure you use the right file format, this car definitely deserves some more liveries!
Good good goodVW Fun Cup Evo 3 - 13 Car Skin Pack
This pack contains livery of real life VW Fun Cup teams Orhes Racing, Acome Racing and Jac Motors. Also contains a .psd including series sponsors and more, you can delete this file if not interested.
![]()
DOWNLOAD
what was this?
https://sharemods.com/j1urjoiq9yit/lmp_dome_s101.rar.html Here's the one I have (I changed the previews). Have funHi, does someone have where can I find the Dome s101?
![]()
They moved the menu from the left side of the screen to the right side of the screen. Seems to work mostly the same...
I'm 5000% with you. Theres no tab to differentiate the different sections of AC mods anymore, it used to be broken by TRACKS/SKINS/CARS/MODS etc and it was super easy to navigate, now its just a generic AC section?
This is how mines looks.
Praise God for you guys LOL!!
Maybe I can rant a little here and perhaps there are others whom might be experiencing the same or can maybe point out what I might be missing. Browsing resources on racedepartment.com Sucks Major Gas Now since their latest redesign... Is it just me or has it gotten less intuitive to actually find sections of resources for games you're interested in? Now, the download section doesn't list or categorize in plain view like it used to, even though the resources are still categorized... though you now have to browse through perhaps tons of resources for games you don't even have nor care to see. I wonder what they are thinking here? Furthermore, when you click on your notifications, it takes you to an update information page on the mod in question which is great though there seemingly is no way to find this update section, how to get to it from the mods face page, nor return the face of the mode page from this update information page...!?!?! There is however a history tab like there always has been but it don't lead to a change log page or anything the like, just an option to download previous versions.
Going to racedepartment.com used to be a rather nice experience, easy to browse nothing to induce frustration, but now I'm left feeling I really don't care to go there now as much as I used to. I mean, did they fire some people and hire new ones? Are they pulling a fast food restaurant with no comfortable seats or what?
So far, one thing I have done to somewhat curb the effect is bookmark sections for AC like so:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/ac-tracks.8/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/ac-skins.7/
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/ac-cars.6/
What menu?
This is how mines looks.I'm 5000% with you. Theres no tab to differentiate the different sections of AC mods anymore, it used to be broken by TRACKS/SKINS/CARS/MODS etc and it was super easy to navigate, now its just a generic AC section?
I'm 5000% with you. Theres no tab to differentiate the different sections of AC mods anymore, it used to be broken by TRACKS/SKINS/CARS/MODS etc and it was super easy to navigate, now its just a generic AC section?
click on the drop arrow for which game you want and it breaks it down to different sections
This is how mines looks.
Does anyone still have this rework from Zwiss please?http://www.mediafire.com/file/xojz841iz6g2yvo/Puebla_2005_V2.0.zip/file
I did some fixes and an upgrade to the Simbin Race track converted by Gilles75.
View attachment 859575 View attachment 859576