Hello @Blackcelica,
Can you tell me which version of Portimao your skins will work with?
Can you tell me which version of Portimao your skins will work with?
Ah, gotcha, thanks for that response - for what it's worth, DR2 ran fine for me on an RX480 with a few special effects turned down so I hadn't considered performance as a reason, but every bit of hardware interacts a bit differently so good to know, thanks.
So I've been messing around with this scirocco_gc10_v6 mod, spending more time skinning it than racing...but having fun. I thought I would share these latest creations with you. There is a few updated skins as well as some new ones. You can check them out in the photo thread.
https://mega.nz/file/XsYCAJKI#h4DbthVtlLiCz3mO8y2_NUrKt1z84u4b79l2kA5cJtI
Enjoy!
Sorry, but can you share The complete mod?
Thanks!!
I still have rough nightmares about this race in the original game lol.Great.
I'm gonna say something unpopular, but I never found the races difficult in any of the Mafia games (original or remake, both in highest difficulty). In the original I lost it more to the game crashing than anything else, and in the new one they make the race shorter but it's still doable, proven you have a good enough start. I wasn't dissapointed at all by the Mafia remake, I think it's a masterpiece.
There's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bigsrlk02y9jeqw/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c.7z/file
3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.
View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
Nice, at least you'll all spare me the one I converted myself since its exterior and interior from GTLegends aren't all that exciting to me honestlyThere's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bigsrlk02y9jeqw/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c.7z/file
3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.
View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
It's on Assettoland VW.Sorry, but can you share The complete mod?
Thanks!!

Nothing Ginetta to go by at least but the 2016 Porsche is still faster than 2019 ByKolles....and I still can't figure out how to get the 2016 Porsche to go that fast anyway...
I think so too. And it's nice and fast, especially on the more modern choice of tyre. It pulls the correct 175mph on the Mulsanne and 1m27.xx at Goodwood.. Does anyone know how to bake a VAO patch for it?Better than the Geroda version. Thx man
There's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bigsrlk02y9jeqw/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c.7z/file
3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.
View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
Nice work.View attachment 1006949
So I've been messing around with this scirocco_gc10_v6 mod, spending more time skinning it than racing...but having fun.
I thought I would share these latest creations with you. There is a few updated skins as well as some new ones.
You can check them out in the photo thread.
https://mega.nz/file/XsYCAJKI#h4DbthVtlLiCz3mO8y2_NUrKt1z84u4b79l2kA5cJtI
Enjoy!
Nice car - thanks!There's an interesting new car here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bigsrlk02y9jeqw/vmw_ferrari_275_gtb_c.7z/file
3d by Velo. Skins as authentic as I could make 'em. Variants will be released soon with no bumpers, filler caps in various positions and possibly the Speciale with the GTO nose.
View attachment 1006972 View attachment 1006973 View attachment 1006974 View attachment 1006976 View attachment 1006977View attachment 1006978 View attachment 1006975
a fix for the lights is in progress. Bloody Italian electrics! Not sure about the mirrors but will look into itNice car - thanks!
I've got no rear lights (but brake lights work fine) and the mirrors are kind of 'milky'. Anyone else?
Yeah, thats appears to be an error with the posting on Assettoland with the naming of the mod itself. And for the numbers on the windows, I seem to have lost something, previous skins didn't do that, probably should've stuck to numberplates.Nice work.
But your download says scirocco_gc10_v6 while the car I have is named scirocco_gc10_v8 which makes the skins aren't placed in the right spot. Easy enough to correct, just wanted to let you know.
Edit: oh, and a little issue here too (all skins):
![]()
I haven't tested it myself, but is it not using this one here? The name matches a bit better. http://assetto-db.com/car/scirocco_gc10_v6Yeah, thats appears to be an error with the posting on Assettoland with the naming of the mod itself. And for the numbers on the windows, I seem to have lost something, previous skins didn't do that, probably should've stuck to numberplates.![]()
Looking for a decent version of Long Beach.
I have a terra21 that I cant drive because it is not optimized and the track mesh is horrendous, another one that looks terrible and even a 3rd one that is not the right layout.
I am surprise there is not a decent one out there, it is a nice track to race open wheelers on.
View attachment 1006949
So I've been messing around with this scirocco_gc10_v6 mod, spending more time skinning it than racing...but having fun.
I thought I would share these latest creations with you. There is a few updated skins as well as some new ones.
You can check them out in the photo thread.
https://mega.nz/file/XsYCAJKI#h4DbthVtlLiCz3mO8y2_NUrKt1z84u4b79l2kA5cJtI
Enjoy!
Not on my computer at the moment, I'm sure its the Algarve International (Reboot Project) version.Hello @Blackcelica,
Can you tell me which version of Portimao your skins will work with?
It would be nice, if the car was nice too.Awesome...do you want to do the same for the Volkswagen Fun Cup 2.0
It will be nice too
https://mega.nz/file/xZcCUDTB#uFZOgsHkM02x6rhIGLaud_LK3G0Q-XP1kRph9hWG--A
View attachment 1007009
NEW LINK in original post with lights fixNice car - thanks!
I've got no rear lights (but brake lights work fine) and the mirrors are kind of 'milky'. Anyone else?
NEW LINK in original post with lights fix
I haven't tested it myself, but is it not using this one here? The name matches a bit better. http://assetto-db.com/car/scirocco_gc10_v6
Wow, finally a good version of the Fun Cup though! Had been looking for this for a while. As pointed out, there is a lot that doesn't quite work. But nothing that can't be fixed I presume, as this is the first model that I've seen that actually looks like the Fun Cup. I'll for sure be doing some skins for this, I'll share them here once I've got some!Awesome...do you want to do the same for the Volkswagen Fun Cup 2.0
It will be nice too
https://mega.nz/file/xZcCUDTB#uFZOgsHkM02x6rhIGLaud_LK3G0Q-XP1kRph9hWG--A
View attachment 1007009
Still an issue, sorry! It will be fixed by tomorrowThank you, but still no rear lights for me mate.. is it just me?..
Anyone still has the vintage Mosport skin by Technoluddite from THR please? Their link is down somehowhttps://tarnhoerner.de/tracks/
found this will trying to look up some classic tracks, nice collection. SOme copy pasta to save you some time.
Classic Tracks:
Aintree 2.0:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/aintree-2-0.20318
Bremgarten 1954 (v0.9):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/houvg30yl8bwv/Bremgarten_Grand_Prix_1954_Reboot_Version_0.9
Bridgehampton (v2.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bridgehampton-race-circuit.6604/
Deutschlandring 1939 (v1.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/deutschlandring.25977/
Donington 1938 (v1.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/donington-park-grand-prix-circuit-1938.17313/
Eifel Südstrecke:
https://sellfy.com/p/Kddf/
Feldbergring (v1.3):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/feldbergring.21195/
Fonteney (v1.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fonteny.30137/
Fuji Speedway 1968 (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/fuji-speedway-1968.15837/
Goodwood (v0.99):
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/goodwood-circuit.141009/
Hobsbury (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/hobsbury.166200/#post-2935616
Hockenheim 60s (v1.1):
https://sellfy.com/p/fqKN/
Horsma (v0.92):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/horsma-raceway.27713/
Imola 1972:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/sderkn5o37u2tw0/imola1972.rar
Interlagos 1975 (v1.0):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/j6ndzbl49ne10/Interlagos_1975_Reboot_Version_1.0
Interlagos 1975 [THR] (Full and Oval) by Waffles:
https://mega.nz/file/Tp0llRRK#UK3jd3PBZL_aykZFK8bB0hIMeHz_f4iKr7203BsUN94
Kyalami 1967 (v1.0):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/daxiolzouermu/Kyalami_Grand_Prix_1967_Reboot_Version_1.0
Le Grand Circuit 1967 (v0.50b):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-grand-circuit-1967.17288/
Longford 1967 (v1.01):
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/longford-1967.90233/
Mexico 1967 (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mexico-gran-premio-1967.31101/
Monaco 1966 (v1.2):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/pduttiyd42eee/Monaco_1966_Reboot_Version_1.2
Monaco 1966 [THR] (family edition > easier chicane) by Waffles:
https://mega.nz/file/z51xWZ5T#fVogMmSn0ZUOyjSwgMXcqxGABxgLoxhlAI9gNoyyznc
Montjuich 1975 (v1.01):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yb0j22wb2h06nnl/Montjuich+1975+v1.01+by+Rainmaker.7z
Mosport (v0.8):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mosport-ctmp-0-8.24486/
Mosport vintage [THR] by Technoluddite: (Track layout is unchaned, but it looks vintage.)
https://mega.nz/file/r1NhCAwC#GlsN25LWaQIhB7v6nWcuP4e48TVyDga6U7ZzCQDfKPA
Nürburgring 1965 (v1.0):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3yzvmm2f1xfhkl9/Nürburgring+1965+v1.0+by+Rainmaker.7z
Paul Ricard 1988 (v1.5):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/3t5itnnqybpa2is/Paul+Ricard+1988+v1.5+by+SBB+project.7z
Pinewood (v.0.8):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pinewood-gp.29825/
Österreichring (Spielberg) 1974 (v2.1):
https://mega.nz/file/eg9Q3S6D#vuTartono-BSq1fxTkLdIrKK94SBjs2UT5DQjbvpSoM
Östereichring 1979 (v1.0)
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/561dx92yrcso6/Oesterreichring_Grand_Prix_Circuit_1979_Version_1.0
Riverside 1988 (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/riverside-international-raceway.9492/
Reims 1967:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/dvp2pokdc3puelq/reims67.rar
Reims-Gueux (v1.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/reims-gueux-1-0.165613/#post-2926767
Rouen (v1.2):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rouenlesessarts-extralong-rtb-revisited-2017.11991/
Silverstone (Kunos Original >> Update to 36 pits):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g8t59ip2i484l69/Silverstone1967_36pits_AC1.9.rar
Snetterton 1967 (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/snetterton-1967.165630/#post-2926449
Solitude 1964 (v1.64):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4fosmaki4mbceig/Solitude+1964+v1.64+a+NeelJ+by+Rainmaker.7z
Sonoma:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sonoma-raceway-ai.21506/
Spa 1966 (v1.1):
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/t9992zu766bfx/Spa_Francorchamps_1966_Reboot_Version_1.1
Spa [THR] (1966 & 1934) by Waffles:
https://mega.nz/file/2t1lQDKS#AvlH3kSIWI716UzWXL4rvur1NkiWobJtv22H6y8XqLU
Thomson Road (v1.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/thomson-road-grand-prix.13694/
Watkins Glen 1967:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/watkins-glen-1967.166338/
Watkins Glen International (v1.1):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/watkins-glen-international.20204/
Zandvoort 1965, 1967, 1973 (Payware):
https://sellfy.com/f3classictracks/p/ylih/
Zolder 1967 (v2.0):
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/zolder-1967-v-2.18383/
Oval Tracks:
Aosta Grand Sport:
https://assettocorsa.club/mods/tracks/aosta-grand-sport.html
Mountain Peak Charlotte Speedway:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mountain-peak-charlotte-speedway.25103/
Joesville Speedway:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/joesville-speedway.25104/
AC Track Reboot Project:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/n44067r1axxbo
Just took this for a 'quick' lap around Nordschleife. 19:08.882Not Sure if this was already Posted.
Released.
1983/86 Alpus 260S (Volvo B10M Chassis)
Built In: Idk, Prob Russia or Kazakhstan?
Spec:
Diesel Turbocharged Engine with 251hp & 1050 Nm with 2200 RPM Redline.
6-Speed Manual....
Features: Doors Animation, Rain FX Support, Lightings. Interior Manual Gearbox Animations (Currently WIP release), And few more things. Such as School Bus Sign Panel Opening/Closing with light. bind as Extra C, (Front and Rear are Binded as Extra A & B.)
22 Liverys
1 Plain White Skin (For Metallic Paint Job)
Templates Inculded.
Credits
Physics: Mixed
Sounds: Myself
Model: Converted from OMSI 2
Download: https://mega.nz/file/j0xXzCRD#1dk2RpODByoS6kf4utxzpldutTv_a9zyT5fDt-w1HEQ
(Updated, Fixed Autoshift so AI can drive, Improved Suspension, Changed Sound Position to Rear.)
View attachment 1006011 View attachment 1006012 View attachment 1006013 View attachment 1006014 View attachment 1006015
Cheers, Bruce Kelt.
I'll Try My Best to be active here.
Ah, gotcha, thanks for that response - for what it's worth, DR2 ran fine for me on an RX480 with a few special effects turned down so I hadn't considered performance as a reason, but every bit of hardware interacts a bit differently so good to know, thanks.
Nice car - thanks!
I've got no rear lights (but brake lights work fine) and the mirrors are kind of 'milky'. Anyone else?
Thank you, but still no rear lights for me mate.. is it just me?..