Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,788 comments
Ah, gotcha, thanks for that response - for what it's worth, DR2 ran fine for me on an RX480 with a few special effects turned down so I hadn't considered performance as a reason, but every bit of hardware interacts a bit differently so good to know, thanks.

I literally have an i5-8500 + 1060 6gb with 16gb ram and it still runs some games like absolute garbage, I honestly have no clue why. Probably win10 but I honestly wish I'd never given up on ryzen. Looking at it now, it would be the way I'd be going

Thank you for the feedback
Indeed someone else told me that the car is really fast, I have to redo measurements to check that the performance is in line with reality
An update will be released and should fix this problem

I would be very happy if you could fix the physics. I have a great car

Not sure there is a Reboot version? Certainly not recently but anyway here is what appears to be the little known update to @Zwiss 's rework and is the best version currently available IMO (not my work):

Mid-Ohio v2.1

re-added grass, background and skidmarks with correct groove.ini
made a skin with de-saturated grass from zwiss-version

thanks for the link I have the Terra21 version with Swiss 2.0 update

Great Honda S800 is waiting for LODs update. I'm not capable to do them correctly or at least integrating only some new objects/textures in the original ones (they are very good). I hope to succeed in receiving some help so everything can be given again to A3DR and he could commit a new version. Finally everyone could appreciate the complete and updated mod.

Screenshot_a3dr_honda_s800_rsc_actk_var_27-3-121-12-20-45.jpg

Cheers

Wondering if someone is able to give me a hand with adding DRS boards to tracks?
Can do the DRS zones myself, just wont be able to do the object adding

Hey there, just to let @gutbomb know, the link to the L and M pages of your reviews is not the right one, it's page 1474 and the right one is page 1475.

Also there is a Bremgarten version done by the Reboot team, if you are interested.

Cheers :)

Last edited:
anyway here is what appears to be the little known update to @Zwiss 's rework and is the best version currently available IMO (not my work):

Mid-Ohio v2.1

re-added grass, background and skidmarks with correct groove.ini
made a skin with de-saturated grass from zwiss-version

Thanks, norms, but I've been checking this link daily since you first posted without any luck.

Code:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later.

EDIT: Got it now. Thanks again to norms for the new link!

Last edited:
Thanks, norms, but I've been checking this link daily since you first posted without any luck.

Code:

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later.

Does anyone have a mirror link for this Mid-Ohio v2.1? I do have Zwiss 2.0, so just the updated files would be fine too.

I've just checked this link. Downloads fine through Google Chrome on my phone.

Code:

Does anyone have a mirror link for this Mid-Ohio v2.1? I do have Zwiss 2.0, so just the updated files would be fine too.
Yeah same as @ZombieBoy1978 , it downloads fine here too. I'll get a temporary link up give me a few mins.

Code:

Sorry took forever to upload:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/njia...2.1+by+ZWISS_w_old_terrainskidsgrass.rar/file

Screenshot_supercars_ford_nrms_zolder_27-3-121-16-29-26.jpg

Another question, how to get rid of these black points? It looks much worse on my screen. (Is it related to rainfx or other fx settings? And it wasn't there before i downloaded the fixed wiper as far as i remember.)

Thanks in advance

Awesome...do you want to do the same for the Volkswagen Fun Cup 2.0
It will be nice too
https://mega.nz/file/xZcCUDTB#uFZOgsHkM02x6rhIGLaud_LK3G0Q-XP1kRph9hWG--A
View attachment 1007009
A couple of updates for this car; set the correct shaders and textures to most of the objects (car body now in dds instead of jpg and so on), added mesh to inside airintake, altered the name to the actual name of the car (VW FunCup Evo 3) and more minor fixes.
Other things that need happening, but are out of my league, are wipers, dashboard (Motec and Racelogic displays), LODs, working mirrors, and possibly adjusting driver position/animation

Download (updated files only, needs original car to work): https://www.mediafire.com/file/29grd3fklta4b8f/vw_fun_cup.zip/file

@HuibVDN if you're making skins and you want to use my update make sure you use the right file format, this car definitely deserves some more liveries!

A couple of updates for this car; set the correct shaders and textures to most of the objects (car body now in dds instead of jpg and so on), added mesh to inside airintake, altered the name to the actual name of the car (VW FunCup Evo 3) and more minor fixes.
Other things that need happening, but are out of my league, are wipers, dashboard (Motec and Racelogic displays), LODs, working mirrors, and possibly adjusting driver position/animation

Download (updated files only, needs original car to work): https://www.mediafire.com/file/29grd3fklta4b8f/vw_fun_cup.zip/file

@HuibVDN if you're making skins and you want to use my update make sure you use the right file format, this car definitely deserves some more liveries!
Thanks! That already makes quite a difference.

I'm working on some skins currently, all based on the real life Belgian and French series. If all goes well I'll upload the first couple later tonight.
funcuppromo3-1.jpg

funcuppromo2-1.jpg

Thanks! That already makes quite a difference.

I'm working on some skins currently, all based on the real life Belgian and French series. If all goes well I'll upload the first couple later tonight.
funcuppromo3-1.jpg

funcuppromo2-1.jpg
sorry,
where are these skins for vw_fun_cup located?

inside the car there are only 2

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back