Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,767 comments
"nobody" wanted me to post this on behalf of the Reboot Team:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-forward and reverse layouts, 40 grid positions
-cams, ai-lines, starting lights, one DRS zone on s/f straight, time-attack, audio effects, groove
-normal layouts meant to be used for better performance
-raceday layouts have more stuff, they have: movable cones/groove/flags/crowd/cars/vans/animals
-CM-skin for some scottish themed flags/ads instead of pCars (disabled by default)
-with CSP: grass, moving water, night lights, RainFX ready, seasons config, chimney smoke in winter
-2 animated boats on loch and a bunch of seagulls circling the track
-2 animated helicopters and some balloons (raceday layouts only)
-3 Easter eggs
-no CSP dynamic flags, no 3D-grass with vanilla AC
View attachment 1007827

I'm not an expert, but "Whow" describes it pretty well. :D

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-cams, ai-lines, starting lights, one DRS zone on s/f straight, time-attack, audio effects, groove
-raceday layouts have more stuff, they have: movable cones/groove/flags/crowd/cars/vans/animals
-CM-skin for some scottish themed flags/ads instead of pCars (disabled by default)
-with CSP: grass, moving water, night lights, RainFX ready, seasons config, chimney smoke in winter
-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827
Wait. What the hell just happened?? :eek::drool:

Also - @Blackcelica the Portimao skin is great!! But I do agree on the Pokerstars comment, when over the hill on the left after turn 8, its only brief but the black banner behind the red emirates banner looks a little strange. Otherwise, looks fantastic to me!
I've made a few changes including swapping out the pokerstars for an extended Emerates.

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827
THIS IS INCREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!

There is a Time Attack Launch Event here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-hotlaps.397004/page-3#post-13401783
Untitled_Artwork.png Untitled_Artwork2.png Untitled_Artwork3.png

Jump on, set a lap, beat the team in a Head to Head Time Attack Challenge in the TMM Leon Cupra at Bannochbrae!

Last edited:
sorry to post a video here. but i think it fits this thread.
my cinematic (i hope the first part of a complete series) is intended to show and praise our mods and what is possible and which variety is with AC in 2021, thanks to the master ilja and peter boese, and all the mod and content creators. A BIG THANK YOU to this awesome never stopping community!

Last edited:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827

AWESOME!

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827
OMG!! I loved this track in PC2! It this the first ever PC2 track conversion? Long Beach wishes intensify!

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827

God bless Reboot Team. Amazing !!!!!!

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

Oh my goodness, what a sight to behold! Upon witnessing this track I have to question my motives for hanging on to scores of tracks that are a fraction of this quality! Thank you Reboot Team! I appreciate you more with every release! -Jody

Last edited:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827

upload_2021-4-30_15-11-11.png

Just to clarify, I'm not blowing up anything. My plans for the weekend are now blown.

Last edited:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827

e5eeb06144d9ccaf983b412f7e3c4a15.gif

unknown.png

Last edited:
ripping encrypted tracks and cars is a thing now by the way... once I nut out the blender import script a bit more ill release the process fully.
Wow, this is definitely a good idea and very much not gonna backfire and lead to an exodus of talented modders:tup:👍👍 :gtpflag:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827
Project Cars 2 tracks rips are finally a thing
MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE

Last edited by a moderator:

Bannochbrae, Scotland
(<- mediafire link)

-3 Easter eggs
View attachment 1007827

Most fun i've ever had playing AC... Thanks a lot! :cheers:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back