Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
I found it in a pack, but the download link is down.

I got it from my PC and uploaded here: https://sharemods.com/sy3o7mpktx3m/bentley_continental_gt3_18_acc.rar.html

I don't have more information about this mod, I just know it's well done. Maybe someone here knows more about him...

preview.jpg

The other mod was released here recently.
This one's pretty interesting imo. Had no initial expectation for it whatsoever yet it's quite polished and belongs more into the "better" category. It even has LODs :eek: The only downside personally is the lack of liveries for it (one proper and another one with improper alpha/ao).

I'm having problems with baku_2019 (I remember this happened too with another track, but I can't remember which one). It seems like the floor is transparent and I don't know why. It happens with and without skin... any ideas?

dW63O9G.jpg

All messages must be posted in English.
The conversion is already done, just need to add the race elements and the ai
I've been waiting for Alcañiz so long:bowdown:

Pues ya está hecho ;) sólo falta preparalo para la ia y ya está, para esta noche lo tendré

both languages are in the post, where is the problem?

The conversion is already done, just need to add the race elements and the ai
I've been waiting for Alcañiz so long:bowdown:

Pues ya está hecho ;) sólo falta preparalo para la ia y ya está, para esta noche lo tendré

both languages are in the post, where is the problem?
Every moderator must be able to read every post. How do we know that the foreign language translates the way you say it does?

Anyway, it is literally rule 1.

Canberra 400 v1.50

screenshot_tatuusfa1_rmi_canberra400_8-5-121-21-3-58-jpg.1016376

v1.10 changelog by @shi
  • new physical road mesh
  • reworked trees + new tree skin
  • updated grass, sand texture, shaders, VAO + CSP config (removed grass skin)
  • adjusted surfaces
  • adjusted ai_hints.ini
  • new overlays.ini / and semiphore.ini

v1.20 changelog by @CrisT86
  • Lights update
  • new model adds proper lights/lighting + new config
v1.5
  • reverb sounds added
  • higher res textures by @breathintheair
  • various 3d fixes Jumbo by @pugsang
  • sections.ini by fanapryde

:: DOWNLOAD ::
:: mirror ::

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks, I guess. I've never got oval racing either, but it does seem very popular with people whose father is also their brother (how's that for efficiency?).
Ditto with drifting, I just cannot see the attraction of driving around in circles while looking through the side window.
Maybe it's me. I also think Monaco is the worst Grand Prix and that there are far too many 911, M4 and RX7 mods for Assetto Corsa... and I l-o-v-e RX7s.
Oh well, live and let live. Whatever makes people happy and keeps them off the streets.

I second this in every single word and character. Except the dashes.

Interesting choices coming from RTM...

Aston Martin V12 Speedster (I hope it has a working gauge cluster...)
803ef4b7a7b76d0c671919b13f086396.png

Bentley Bacalar (I know it's probably a very plushy ride but don't deny it's a cool and unique thing)
038e57eba4c636a010ea0d8d6beddcf4.png

$60/mo for two cars converted from CSR 2? What a joke. Sans the gauge clusters and physics (and let's face it, RTM physics have never been amazing) I could probably have those converted in a weekend.

Do drifting people wear those and caps backwards? I do wear a cap backwards almost anytime I go out, but neither do I enjoy drifting nor do I like those singlets :lol:

imagine this hanging out of the window of a supra with glued on 6 inch exhaust caps, 45 degree camber and eminem blaring on the radio, shouting "mad skidz brah"..

Im just mad I dont know how to do it.. i tried it on my dd1 and nearly broke my wrists :lol::lol::lol:

upload_2021-6-12_5-7-58.png

Technically, CM/CSP does not "modify" Kunos content at all. Not even a little bit.

You might want to get your facts straight before you embarrass yourself further.

If the intended result is altered or tampered with, "technically" may not mean much to an IP/brand owner and their team of lawyers, in any field of business, be it software or anything else. All it takes is the perception of "loss" by an entity with the willing and power to "make it right again".
Just as Ferrari, for instance, has proved with the cease and desist order against Deadmau5.
Freedom, ownership, entitlement, rights, all get redefined depending on the situation, and jurisdiction.

Could you upload it somewhere else ? Can't download it, virus detected every single time
same here. strange. its not where its uploaded its the file itself.

upload_2021-6-12_5-31-44.png

For fun oval Racing i can suggest you Rfactor 2...

The last few updates to this game have seen me back in it a LOT of late. the new PBR Sebring and latest SSR updates etc, they are breathing new life into it at last, the acquisition must have pumped some funding into getting coders to start dragging the game into something resembling last gen graphics.

VRC posted a preview video of the "California Raceway"/Willow Springs:

Wonder if its a new scratch base? Good to see the got they colour right without having to use extreme PP's that blacken everything else to do it.

Last edited:
No issue here...
im trying to unblock it in defender, but seems like if its tagged "severe" it wont let me.. ill try killing my UAC and hard killing defender and sniff the file directly. If my next messages here are all in russian posting pictures of the "local girls in your neighbourhood that want to date you", or ED meds.. you know it went badly ;)

Last edited:
im trying to unblock it in defender, but seems like if its tagged "severe" it wont let me.. ill try killing my UAC and hard killing defender and sniff the file directly. If my next messages here are all in russian posting pictures of the "local girls in your neighbourhood that want to date you", or ED meds.. you know it went badly ;)
I'm also having defender active and it does sometimes trigger alerts that are in fact none, but this DL went through without issues.

Am I ok to make a skin for it?

@RMi_wood Again, thanks for working on this little track! I love it so much so happy to see my city represented in game lol! I went to the ALMS and Champ Car races here back in the day.

Only thing is i hope the rotating background of the downtown can be fixed and not looped around the whole track!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back