Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
ACTK Circuit de Trois-Rivières v1.1
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1082

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_3riv_24-5-121-10-39-23.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_3riv_24-5-121-10-39-59.jpg

Screenshot_bmw_m3_gt2_actk_3riv_24-5-121-10-38-54.jpg

That's okay 🙂 Any Lola is a good Lola - I fell in love with all things Lola when I was knee-high to a duck! And your first rework pack was great, can't wait for the second!
it'll take a while around 3 - 4 months to get them right 🤲
1995 Porsche 993 GT2 - Elf Haberthur Racing #82

Enjoy, hope you like it

View attachment 1062248
View attachment 1062249
The Scud Race family is all together now. Just need the actual BPR Variants. And hopefuly. The Actual specs/models used for that game. AKA An F40 GTE model and the 911

1624525039109.png

Just Needing the models now. The mclarens bang on accurate just needing the correct skin for the viper and the accurate models for the Porka and F40.

1624525434746.png
1624525211064.png
1624525338533.png

The Scud Race family is all together now. Just need the actual BPR Variants. And hopefuly. The Actual specs/models used for that game. AKA An F40 GTE model and the 911

View attachment 1062256

Just Needing the models now. The mclarens bang on accurate just needing the correct skin for the viper and the accurate models for the Porka and F40.

View attachment 1062260View attachment 1062257View attachment 1062258
The GTA reference tho

Hi all, I think I have fixed the interior shadow problem for the Vision 1789 concept car. Just extract these two files into the each skin folders. e.g. assettocorsa\content\cars\vision_1789\skins\Azure Edition

Before
View attachment 1062193

After
View attachment 1062195

I think this is an ok mod, just that it needs more work on the optimizations, suspension animation, AO and textures.
Thanks very much for this. Adding those two DDS files to each skin will bloat the car folder by about 150MB so I baked your two files into the main kn5 and it seems to have worked (setting CastShadow to 'false' in ksEditor was exploding some geometry, so I abandoned that idea for now - I'm not too familiar with ksEditor).
(back up the LOD_A kn5 first just in case I've borked something, it was a simple texture replacement in 3DSimEd which can be a bit squiffy at times, but everything seems to work OK).
Here's the new kn5. You can now remove the DDS files from each track skin.
https://we.tl/t-DhrGo853Vn

Last edited:
good day. I can't figure out how to move these shadows, which are shifted to the side, from the wheel, but should be under the wheel. I used to correct it with "update ambient shadows" in cm showroom, now I can't change it.
Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2021.06.24 - 13.20.59.68.png

View attachment 1062256

View attachment 1062260View attachment 1062257View attachment 1062258
Added to my list. Now I'm with exams and I'll be slower and a bit inactive, but I will do that skin.

Also, I think Tommy78's F40 have that skin if I remember, but it's a paid mod :c I think I'll buy it in a future

for those of you unsure about tommy78's quality work you can now test his i30N TCR '19 for free.

Last edited:
Well, the story is somewhat like this, there is an AC League called AC-Friends who run WEC, GT3, GT4 amongst other categories in organized league events, you must have heard of it.

For a new person who has joined that league, he/she must qualify in a trainee category before getting access to the WEC or GT3 mods. The WEC and GT3 mods are made by @Bonny and are private and only for the league members whereas the trainee category usually uses publicly available mods such as GT4 or old Lemans cars. This whole system was done so that people don't just join the discord group for the mods and then leave and also to develop a good AC league.

As a result of this, the GT3 cars and Lemans cars are very desirable for some, and although they are eventually released like the Mercedes AMG GT3, some people are just too desperate to get them. The RSR 2020 that you are making skins for was used in the WEC league of theirs and was leaked by one of the drivers, hence this version isn't as polished as the original mod author would like it to be for a public mod and is in fact a beta version of the mod that was never supposed to be released in its state.

The mod that you referenced in the video you posted is that same beta version that was leaked and was never supposed to be released. In fact, the video you referenced is just another AC YouTuber who wants to make content and is in no way related to Bonny or the AC Friends discord community. Its widespread use and distribution have given a sour taste to the original mod author who was originally planning to release the good one but is now having doubts.

Again no one can force you not to do this and I am not telling you anything, but it would be great if we respect the modders wish and not distribute it further.

Here are some photos of the final version which may be released one day if the original author feels like it.

View attachment 1062149
View attachment 1062150
actually this one so called final version is rsr 2021 (no side exhausts and back again to rear ones) and the leaked version is rsr 2020 which one had side exhausts for expanding rear diffuser. so they are not the same in fact..

Added to my list. Now I'm with exams and I'll be slower and a bit inactive, but I will do that skin.

Also, I think Tommy78's F40 have that skin if I remember, but it's a paid mod :c I think I'll buy it in a future
that's what i'm thinking aswell. I'm planning on getting Tommy's F40 aswell but i'm still waiting for the F40 GTE to come to AC (unless we could have a crack at it as in RMS)

Wonder IF anyone could help.

I am trying to skin a track wall at start-finish straight. If I go the usual way of exporting textures through CM and replacing the wall texture with the new one, things do the same as if I try to replace the material texture dds through 3dDimED.

This is the problem and this is how the new texture is applied to the material.

The question is what attributes do I have to set to Object/material (I don't know) and what do I have to change in general in order for things not to be double-sided or inverted. I really have no idea where to look.

Thanks

Last edited:
CSP flag animations have always been very volatile. I remember having them working perfectly on tracks that were borked for you, even though our builds and settings were obstensively the same.
I remember that too.
But I know that on some tracks flags were working on both our systems and I also remember some tracks where the flags were OK for me and borked for you...
Don't know why but I get virus alert for this...

Hi,

from min 19.20 you can see one of the first real onboard of ETCR Hyundai car.

That s new format started last week in Vallelunga Italy.

I know that s a lot of person don t like full electric car in motorsport races, however I think that it s very interesting the high level of technologhy behind of these car.

In the future we may get some good AC mod of full electric race cars.
Enjoy the video

Last edited:
This other one from "that same person that is totally not GutBomb" might be more recognizable

View attachment 1062226

I'm looking forward to this. One of the best fictional tracks, if not the best (Maggiore is in the same league).

I must have spent several hundred hours on all its' different layouts, and it was a favorite for the league I raced with.

...and I'm imagining experiencing it in VR. Oooooh, it'll be good!

Thanks to "totally-not-Gutbomb" for working on it!

Last edited:
As I realised with CSP 1.74 update some of the NEW AI BEHAVIOR setting options are gone. Is this an error or AI settings also became a patreon feature?
If anyone has a an info it will be much appreciated, Thanks

Attachments

• AI.jpg
    AI.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 30
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back