windows security keeps computers safe if windows defender tells you this download is malicious or dangerous then it is true don't download the file unless you are sure it is safe.How things work (tip #473)
1. Install Windows
2. Disable Windows Defender
3. Disable Windows Firewall
4. Disable Security Center
5. Enjoy life
Japp, Fat-Alfie, LilSki and some other are well known to pre-bake the AO in their 3D models.According to Fat-Alfie, VAO is not needed. Unless you want to add AO on top his AO.
I have no interest in co-op with people that add my 4 year old betas from facebook to their patreon page. It's now a f'n race!is that Finland Rally? I decided not to do that because @Chiq is doing it afaik.
I advanced my Finland Trail a little last evening.
no need to duplicate work unless co-op?
Atlanta from KartKraft is in a very early early early alpha stage.Kart Tracks?
I've searched but haven't found...
Buckmore
Geelong
Victoria (Go Kart Club of)
Grantham
Atlanta
Anyone working on them?
More often than not, no. But defender did block a trojan from one of the pop-up sites linked to sharemods once, so I do keep it around therefore I cant enjoy lifewindows security keeps computers safe if windows defender tells you this download is malicious or dangerous then it is true don't download the file unless you are sure it is safe.
Noted! Will be fixing soon. Newbie still learning over here, you know! Thanks mate!You need to split the texture for the first bridge...like this.
View attachment 1064565
I know it's not right, but it avoids this...
View attachment 1064567
Which is much worse overall, they use the same texture. It's better to have the tripple on the bridge as this is way too distracting to race past. Just a suggestion.
OK THANKS!windows security keeps computers safe if windows defender tells you this download is malicious or dangerous then it is true don't download the file unless you are sure it is safe.
umm?I have no interest in co-op with people that add my 4 year old betas from facebook to their patreon page. It's now a f'n race!
afaik two thingsQuick question re blender, i tried to scale some wheels down and in blender they are smaller, but on track and CM showroom they are big again.
Do i need to twiddle with rim radius too?
Disclaimer: This are NOT my tracks, but I've just tested out them and looked good but I know someone here can make magic with tracks so I leave them here, incase someone want to improve them (ask for consent before)
A series of good chinese tracks
Zhejiang International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/swlz8n7urscl/zhejiang_racing_fix_v1.2.rar.html
Shanghai International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/4n7jkquuq1j1/...________china_gp_v1.2_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html
Beijing Golden Port International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/2205yd5wayzh/goldenport_v1.1_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html
Zhuzhou International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/p8uqe7dafgcc/hunan_v1.0.rar.html
Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit: https://sharemods.com/br7xq69rr6oz/st_wuyitk_v1.0.rar.html
just use a popup blocker, no problem with any damn popup since years for meMore often than not, no. But defender did block a trojan from one of the pop-up sites linked to sharemods once, so I do keep it around therefore I cant enjoy life 🙁
is not a matter of fixin, but an implementation of something not done. Anyone is free to avoid to download it, i don't force anyone doing something.dang.. fat-alphie shoots and scores again! Bremgarten is AWESOME!!!
(not tempted to apply any fixes to his work, some of his older stuff needed rainfx, but for the rest the fella puts in serious overtime to make them look perfect. "Fixing" that would be like fixing the mona lisa.. 😉 )
Brill, well i was doing neither of those things so this is great help, much appreciated.afaik two things
in Blender make sure to hit CTRL+A to actually apply the scaling
AND
tick the "apply scaling" on FBX export panel (has a warning "experimental" on it, but it works.
the wheel size, location etc also needs to be updated in the data files.
I had this issue with the JuddV10 Reiza from RF2 (Reiza Pack) that I built for myself.. clown wheels...
My brother is graduating in cibersecurity next year. He's been top of the class so farOK THANKS!
I havent run AV in 20 years, but then again I am a former blackhat hacker and currently an offensive security and penetration expert...
That's what I did, I just forgot to say that it is safe to allow the file... like I described a few posts ahead. The intention of my first post was to adivise that it is not a virus: it is a false positive. 🙂is a false positive, so go ahead.
Wipers are not something that can just be turned on with a few bits of code, they need animating in 3D software unfortunately. They were added to the last release of AC Legends 3.0. They'll also be added to the next mod release/update but I am not sure on when that will be.About the TC legends, is anyone in contact with Bazza could ask him if he intends to add working wipers to his car series.
Is it something that can be done with CM and the extension folder?
I would not mind fixing a few if it is the case, if I am told how to do it.
ok I have never met a hacker before. but you can't get past my security systems! mouahahahaOK THANKS!
I havent run AV in 20 years, but then again I am a former blackhat hacker and currently an offensive security and penetration expert...
Thanks Norm, that is good enough for me, I am in no rush, but thought that great mod deserved to able to be driven in the rain.Wipers are not something that can just be turned on with a few bits of code, they need animating in 3D software unfortunately. They were added to the last release of AC Legends 3.0. They'll also be added to the next mod release/update but I am not sure on when that will be.
I have driven 3 cars on Bremgarten so far (Tesla Model3, Ferrari 312/67 and Lotus 25). No problems at all with RSR. That is quite strange. I can't imagine that the problem is related to a car. But I'm also not an expert.
View attachment 1064558
Fat-Alfie has given a plausible answer on Racedepartment because of the reason of this behavior. But even he was not 100% sureMaybe caused by wrong car collider.kn5? Just my 2 cents I'm not an expert. Maybe someone can help you about that.
I will check the anti-flicker/z-fighting fix, i'm curious to learn how to fix it, he worked on the 3D in order to fix it? There's a tut or guide for that? Thanks for the full updateHere's a complete track repack of Zhejiang as there were at least four updates to be folded in and it was easy to miss some:
- New EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
- New VAO Patches by CrisT86
- DIGIFLAGS Fix (it can still have some small issue, but yeah, they works) by CrisT86
- Updated UI by CrisT86
- New TV cams for all layouts by CrisT86
- Fixed pitlane by KevinK2
- Billboard/flags skin & rocks fix + NM by Masscot
- Anti-flicker/z-fighting fixes by 313
- LODs corrected by Norms
(Not sure how long this link will be up, so you snooze, you lose. Please don't ask me for a re-up)![]()
st_zhejiang
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Make sure to activate both skins.
I am aware of these indoor kart tracks in AC, but I would not say, that they are high quality:Would love some high quality CSP enabled indoor tracks. It should be pretty immersive in VR.
![]()
![]()
![]()
is it version 0.8.2301.38578 having bugs?Big problems with Content Manager (last version)
@Cozy61 @racealot
After the last CM update, we all have bugs, especially with the custom championships.
I downloaded an old version of the CM
For this moment no problem with 0.8.2245.37760 version
You can find all release here :
![]()
Releases · gro-ove/actools
Alternative launcher for Assetto Corsa named Content Manager, and some utils as well. - gro-ove/actoolsgithub.com
Thanks a lot to @313 and @xezez for your help !!!!!!!!!!!
Do not forget to disable updates in the CM settings otherwise return to the latest version and the bugs will be back !!!
Maybe wait for a more stable version 😉
View attachment 1064418