Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,987 comments
Sure. Just deposit 36,840 bitcoin in my Zurich account and I'll messenger them right over.
ok nevermind

Get some images of what the car looks like, otherwise, they might not have it. Either its really hard to find, or just kept private even when shown in a certain Youtube video from a certain channel that anyone hates.
the car looks like this
1625245717978.png

Sure. Just deposit 36,840 bitcoin in my Zurich account and I'll messenger them right over.
ok maybe not 6847 links but a couple of them do you have the jesko gtr or cars converted into asseto corsa
I ain't paying in bitcoins cuase I have none.

Last edited:

Austria 2021: BWT Grosser Preis Von Österreich - Track Skin 2.0.0

By: Random Finn

This is a simple update I made to my recent track skin to align with the upcoming 2021 Von Österreich Austrian Grand Prix.

Some textures are borrowed from @Blackcelica with permission.

SOME TEXTURES MAY APPEAR MIRRORED, REPEATED, AND CROPPED. THIS IS BECAUSE THE KUNOS VERSION IS NOT VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CUSTOM TEXTURES.

View attachment 1064546
View attachment 1064547
View attachment 1064548
View attachment 1064549
DOWNLOAD LINK:
You need to split the texture for the first bridge...like this.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_ks_red_bull_ring_2-7-121-10-56-17.jpg

I know it's not right, but it avoids this...
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_ks_red_bull_ring_2-7-121-18-26-31.jpg

Which is much worse overall, they use the same texture. It's better to have the tripple on the bridge as this is way too distracting to race past. Just a suggestion.

How things work (tip #473)

1. Install Windows
2. Disable Windows Defender
3. Disable Windows Firewall
4. Disable Security Center
5. Enjoy life
windows security keeps computers safe if windows defender tells you this download is malicious or dangerous then it is true don't download the file unless you are sure it is safe.

According to Fat-Alfie, VAO is not needed. Unless you want to add AO on top his AO.
Japp, Fat-Alfie, LilSki and some other are well known to pre-bake the AO in their 3D models.
This way they have more influence in the look of their work.

So, making an vao-patch would overdose these AO shadows.
But I couldn't take an eye on any new track or updates today.

Last edited:
is that Finland Rally? I decided not to do that because @Chiq is doing it afaik.
I advanced my Finland Trail a little last evening.

no need to duplicate work unless co-op?
I have no interest in co-op with people that add my 4 year old betas from facebook to their patreon page. It's now a f'n race!
Kart Tracks?

I've searched but haven't found...

Buckmore
Geelong
Victoria (Go Kart Club of)
Grantham
Atlanta

Anyone working on them?
Atlanta from KartKraft is in a very early early early alpha stage.

windows security keeps computers safe if windows defender tells you this download is malicious or dangerous then it is true don't download the file unless you are sure it is safe.
More often than not, no. But defender did block a trojan from one of the pop-up sites linked to sharemods once, so I do keep it around therefore I cant enjoy life :(

Last edited:
Quick question re blender, i tried to scale some wheels down and in blender they are smaller, but on track and CM showroom they are big again.
Do i need to twiddle with rim radius too?

Quick question re blender, i tried to scale some wheels down and in blender they are smaller, but on track and CM showroom they are big again.
Do i need to twiddle with rim radius too?
afaik two things

in Blender make sure to hit CTRL+A to actually apply the scaling
AND
tick the "apply scaling" on FBX export panel (has a warning "experimental" on it, but it works.

the wheel size, location etc also needs to be updated in the data files.

I had this issue with the JuddV10 Reiza from RF2 (Reiza Pack) that I built for myself.. clown wheels...

Disclaimer: This are NOT my tracks, but I've just tested out them and looked good but I know someone here can make magic with tracks so I leave them here, incase someone want to improve them (ask for consent before)

A series of good chinese tracks

Zhejiang International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/swlz8n7urscl/zhejiang_racing_fix_v1.2.rar.html

Shanghai International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/4n7jkquuq1j1/...________china_gp_v1.2_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html

Beijing Golden Port International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/2205yd5wayzh/goldenport_v1.1_fix_by_bug3721.rar.html

Zhuzhou International Circuit: https://sharemods.com/p8uqe7dafgcc/hunan_v1.0.rar.html

Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit: https://sharemods.com/br7xq69rr6oz/st_wuyitk_v1.0.rar.html

@Camill08
I've recorded a working "pitlane.ai" and updated the "ui_track.json" with correct geotags for Zhejiang Wuyi Circuit.

Attachments

• st_wuyitk.7z.txt
    322.1 KB · Views: 42
About the TC legends, is anyone in contact with Bazza could ask him if he intends to add working wipers to his car series.

Is it something that can be done with CM and the extension folder?
I would not mind fixing a few if it is the case, if I am told how to do it.

dang.. fat-alphie shoots and scores again! Bremgarten is AWESOME!!!

(not tempted to apply any fixes to his work, some of his older stuff needed rainfx, and grassfx to taste, but for the rest the fella puts in serious overtime to make them look perfect, hiding anything would be a no-no in my books.. "Fixing" that would be like fixing the mona lisa.. ;) )

Last edited:
More often than not, no. But defender did block a trojan from one of the pop-up sites linked to sharemods once, so I do keep it around therefore I cant enjoy life 🙁
just use a popup blocker, no problem with any damn popup since years for me ;)

dang.. fat-alphie shoots and scores again! Bremgarten is AWESOME!!!

(not tempted to apply any fixes to his work, some of his older stuff needed rainfx, but for the rest the fella puts in serious overtime to make them look perfect. "Fixing" that would be like fixing the mona lisa.. 😉 )
is not a matter of fixin, but an implementation of something not done. Anyone is free to avoid to download it, i don't force anyone doing something.

afaik two things

in Blender make sure to hit CTRL+A to actually apply the scaling
AND
tick the "apply scaling" on FBX export panel (has a warning "experimental" on it, but it works.

the wheel size, location etc also needs to be updated in the data files.

I had this issue with the JuddV10 Reiza from RF2 (Reiza Pack) that I built for myself.. clown wheels...
Brill, well i was doing neither of those things so this is great help, much appreciated.

About the TC legends, is anyone in contact with Bazza could ask him if he intends to add working wipers to his car series.

Is it something that can be done with CM and the extension folder?
I would not mind fixing a few if it is the case, if I am told how to do it.
Wipers are not something that can just be turned on with a few bits of code, they need animating in 3D software unfortunately. They were added to the last release of AC Legends 3.0. They'll also be added to the next mod release/update but I am not sure on when that will be.

Austria 2021: BWT Grosser Preis Von Österreich - Track Skin 2.1.0

By: Random Finn

This is a simple update I made to my recent track skin to fix the Heineken sponsors for the 2021 Von Österreich Austrian Grand Prix.

Some textures are borrowed from @Blackcelica with permission.

SOME TEXTURES MAY APPEAR MIRRORED, REPEATED, AND CROPPED. THIS IS BECAUSE THE KUNOS VERSION IS NOT VERY FLEXIBLE WITH CUSTOM TEXTURES.

Skin_1_Update_3_After.jpg

Skin_2_Update_3_After.jpg

Changelog:
  • Changed Heineken sponsor after suggestions of adjusting it to fit pre-existing sponsor boards better (Unfortunately the overhead sponsor is not as accurate as it should be, but at least there isn't an eyesore of sponsors when you drive by the sides)
Before and After Images:
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/JUk
https://acstuff.ru/u/comparison/OJ8

DOWNLOAD LINK:

Last edited:
Here's a complete track repack of Zhejiang as there were at least four updates to be folded in and it was easy to miss some:
  • New EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
  • New VAO Patches by CrisT86
  • DIGIFLAGS Fix (it can still have some small issue, but yeah, they works) by CrisT86
  • Updated UI by CrisT86
  • New TV cams for all layouts by CrisT86
  • Fixed pitlane by KevinK2
  • Billboard/flags skin & rocks fix + NM by Masscot
  • Anti-flicker/z-fighting fixes by 313
  • LODs corrected by Norms
(Not sure how long this link will be up, so you snooze, you lose. Please don't ask me for a re-up)

Make sure to activate both skins.

Last edited:
Haven't been in here in a couple of years, it's quite crazy to see how much this place has progressed. I haven't downloaded many mods since I molded AC into my dream 1990's BTCC simulator, with my own AI hints, AI racing lines and performance balancing. Now I have a whole season and field of BTCC cars that can actually give me a damn good challenge.

Anyway, I've had to return for some help. All of a sudden yesterday, every session type and replay had every car falling through the floors as soon as everything loads, neither do any inputs work, not even the mouse cursor, with Esc being the only way out. Does anyone know what could have caused this out of nowhere? I've tried changing back to older CSP patches and reset stuff to default settings, but no bueno.

OK THANKS!

I havent run AV in 20 years, but then again I am a former blackhat hacker and currently an offensive security and penetration expert...
ok I have never met a hacker before. but you can't get past my security systems! mouahahaha

does anyone have this car mod
1625269131166.png

if you do plz post the link for download

Last edited:
Wipers are not something that can just be turned on with a few bits of code, they need animating in 3D software unfortunately. They were added to the last release of AC Legends 3.0. They'll also be added to the next mod release/update but I am not sure on when that will be.
Thanks Norm, that is good enough for me, I am in no rush, but thought that great mod deserved to able to be driven in the rain.

I have driven 3 cars on Bremgarten so far (Tesla Model3, Ferrari 312/67 and Lotus 25). No problems at all with RSR. That is quite strange. I can't imagine that the problem is related to a car. But I'm also not an expert.
View attachment 1064558

Maybe caused by wrong car collider.kn5? Just my 2 cents I'm not an expert. Maybe someone can help you about that.

Last edited:
Maybe caused by wrong car collider.kn5? Just my 2 cents I'm not an expert. Maybe someone can help you about that.
Fat-Alfie has given a plausible answer on Racedepartment because of the reason of this behavior. But even he was not 100% sure

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back