Lernatix
(Banned)
- 274

- Australia
Thanks @ClaudioWRC74 Will try this out - I looked for the old ones but couldn't locate them, so thank you to everyone that pointed us in this directionBig problems with Content Manager (last version)
@Cozy61 @racealot
After the last CM update, we all have bugs, especially with the custom championships.
I downloaded an old version of the CM
For this moment no problem with 0.8.2245.37760 version
You can find all release here :
![]()
Releases · gro-ove/actools
Alternative launcher for Assetto Corsa named Content Manager, and some utils as well. - gro-ove/actoolsgithub.com
Thanks a lot to @313 and @xezez for your help !!!!!!!!!!!
Do not forget to disable updates in the CM settings otherwise return to the latest version and the bugs will be back !!!
Maybe wait for a more stable version 😉
View attachment 1064418

is that Finland Rally? I decided not to do that because @Chiq is doing it afaik.
the rain works only on the patreon versionA question about CSP.
I have been a patreon for a long time and accepted the buggy and inconsistent nature of new builds etc. But, lately the newest 1.75 build is just crashing on every track and car. I've rolled back to 1.73 as it is much more stable for me. My main question is does rain only work on the very latest build as It nevers works on any other version for me?
I
Thanks @ClaudioWRC74 Will try this out - I looked for the old ones but couldn't locate them, so thank you to everyone that pointed us in this direction![]()
it just works, nglhttps://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-formula-hybrid-2021-benetton-bmw-motorsport.43575/ posted this! check this out if you want
Huh? That's just the RD generic AC downloads page?https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/categories/assetto-corsa.1/ posted this! check this out if you want
Au contraire, mon frere. The detector works just fine, and it responded. 😁I think your troll detector might need new batteries...
heck yes, thanks for noticing it, will correct immediatelyHuh? That's just the RD generic AC downloads page?
Did you mean to link to a particular file?
Rain works only with preview versions or the very old versions pre 1.65, which had this fake windshield rain. No puddles on track though.A question about CSP.
I have been a patreon for a long time and accepted the buggy and inconsistent nature of new builds etc. But, lately the newest 1.75 build is just crashing on every track and car. I've rolled back to 1.73 as it is much more stable for me. My main question is does rain only work on the very latest build as It nevers works on any other version for me?
Generally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinionTRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
FAT-ALFIE Bremgarten
- Updated EXT_CONFIG with RainFX, GrassFX and water
- New VAO Patches
Download Fat Alfie Bremgarten Improved EXT CONFIG VAO CrisT86
Download File Fat Alfie Bremgarten Improved EXT CONFIG VAO CrisT86sharemods.com
You can remove that or disable it if you don't like itGenerally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinion
You are not alone. I also don't want grassfx for Fat-Alfie's tracks for the exact same reason. Obviously I can skip this track add-on from CrisT86.Generally i like and have no problem with your work, and want to thank you for it with this occasion. But with the grass fx, you inserted at the ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = vegetation the original vegetation which was made with great effort and careful placement by Fat Alfie. Lots of bushes, flowers disappear like this that is a great part of the design. I think its better with leaving the original vegetation in together with grassfx. Just my opinion
Of course, but lots of folks dont know how to do that, or dont even think about that and will download the track and install your changes and newer know there was great looking vegetation at all. Fat -Alfie tracks are not generic tracks with bad looking vegetation, they are really well made. Maybe worths a mention in the descrioption that old vegetation is disabled by default. I use it with your grass fx and look great combined.You can remove that or disable it if you don't like it 😉
Nice work chaps, I really like the layout of this track and these updates are very welcome. The only problem I noticed is that there is major LOD pop when coming back on the back half of the track probably caused by the blanket LOD_OUT = 500 in the ext_config. Add this after the first LOD_OUT section to fix that:TRACK UPDATE by CrisT86
Track Update by CrisT86, KevinK2 and Masscot
Download Zhejiang Overhaul CrisT86 KevinK2 Masscot
Download File Zhejiang Overhaul CrisT86 KevinK2 Masscotsharemods.com
- New EXT_CONFIG by CrisT86 featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX,
- New VAO Patches by CrisT86
- DIGIFLAGS Fix (it can still have some small issue, but yeah, they works) by CrisT86
- Updated UI by CrisT86
- New TV cams for alla layouts by CrisT86
- Fixed pitlane by KevinK2
- Track skin & rocks fix by Masscot
BE SURE to activate both skins in CM in order to have all the fix loaded properly in AC
KNOW ISSUE: Some flickering due to the Z coordinates of some stuff. If anyone have a fix is more than welcome for a future to include in this overhaul.
View attachment 1064440View attachment 1064441View attachment 1064442View attachment 1064443View attachment 1064444View attachment 1064446View attachment 1064445View attachment 1064447View attachment 1064448View attachment 1064449
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = 1TREES_LINE017, 1TREES_LINE016, house_picek01, 1groove_plane01
LOD_OUT = 700
Thanks a lotKNOW ISSUE: Some flickering due to the Z coordinates of some stuff. If anyone have a fix is more than welcome for a future to include in this overhaul.
I was unsure if keep the lod or not for other problems too (that's why i set it to 500), but thanks for this fixNice work chaps, I really like the layout of this track and these updates are very welcome. The only problem I noticed is that there is major LOD pop when coming back on the back half of the track probably caused by the blanket LOD_OUT = 500 in the ext_config. Add this after the first LOD_OUT section to fix that:
Code:[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...] ACTIVE = 1 MESHES = 1TREES_LINE017, 1TREES_LINE016, house_picek01, 1groove_plane01 LOD_OUT = 700
Fixed as you can see a bit above, who downloaded the updated, should redownload the new linkOf course, but lots of folks dont know how to do that, or dont even think about that and will download the track and install your changes and newer know there was great looking vegetation at all. Fat -Alfie tracks are not generic tracks with bad looking vegetation, they are really well made. Maybe worths a mention in the descrioption that old vegetation is disabled by default. I use it with your grass fx and look great combined.