- 1,362
BTW, RSR Live Timing will not work with Bremgarten, unless someone else provides a fix to the "Quarry section," the low area at the beginning of the track (see video thumbnail). Fat-Alfie is aware of the issue, but he prefers "puffs of dust" over allowing RSR-LT to work with his track. I wonder if there's a way to keep the "puffs," but still keep the lap valid.
"The lap will be invalidated due to the parts of the track in the 'Quarry' section with low levels of grip (to give the small puffs of dust from the wheels). I won't be changing that as I like the effect it gives."
This is a raw capture of some first test laps on this INCREDIBLE track mod. Of course the car did not exist by the time Bremgarten was "closed" as a race track (except for one event in the 80's). I'll be producing a more "formal" video over the weekend.
"The lap will be invalidated due to the parts of the track in the 'Quarry' section with low levels of grip (to give the small puffs of dust from the wheels). I won't be changing that as I like the effect it gives."
This is a raw capture of some first test laps on this INCREDIBLE track mod. Of course the car did not exist by the time Bremgarten was "closed" as a race track (except for one event in the 80's). I'll be producing a more "formal" video over the weekend.
Last edited: