Appreciate the tip though. It was worth a shot.Oh my.😦
is that your tyres.ini file points to a .lut file that does not exist in your data.acd maybe. but it should work without an external fileI didn't know that. I'm using protyres app too. But if it won't work, i create an own protyres folder for this car. Problem solved.😅
We will look at it anyway.
Edit: uhm, btw we are using Kunos tyres for the Kadett.🤔
There's a skin pack for that car from the same guyDoes somebody still have the #12 and #13 2016 Le Mans skins of the Rebellion Team for URD's PX1 Revolution that could be found on RD?
link was this: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...on-racing-no-12-and-13-24h-lemans-2016.10691/
but is gone now. I think I deleted them some time ago for thinking they did not belong on that car and/or I had better skins on another car mod, and now I realized that they actually belonged to that car and I do not have them on another mod...
Thank you very much, that's exactly what I was looking for 👍There's a skin pack for that car from the same guy
Rebellion LMP1 Skin Pack
Seeing that the Le Mans 24h is this coming weekend, I've decided to briefly "come out of retirement". I present you with the 2015, 2016 and 2018 Rebellion LMP1 skins for the URD Revolution V6. Note that these skins are based on a template that...www.racedepartment.com
Did i already said there comes an update? Hmm....is that your tyres.ini file points to a .lut file that does not exist in your data.acd maybe. but it should work without an external file
and the collider.kn5 be a calamity
it's nice to encrypt a car, but for that it must be flawless
Noone said life was easy.I never understood the stigma around asking questions about free mods. If you're new to this, chances are you don't know how the sausage is made, and ultimately won't be able to make the difference between a great and an average mod within a few minutes of gameplay. There are thousands of free mods out there, testing them all extensively could be a literal full time job. Most of us don't have the time for this.
Done.Sorry for asking that, but i wish someone do an El Capitan mod, cuz i like this track...
You could check RD:Sorry for asking that, but i wish someone do an El Capitan mod, cuz i like this track...
You could try renaming the side access roads to something other than 1ROAD, maybe 1SIDE for example (and set as NOT VALID TRACK in surfaces.ini) as the auto generated red side-lines for AI might be seeing them. You could also try using the AIhelper app from racedepartment.Hi everyone!
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
View attachment 1083286
Always afeter generatig the AI Lines the edges becomes like this in some spots.
My guess is that this is related to the road mesh (?) but I'm not so sure because the shape of this edge becomes different in a different layout which uses this same straight road like here:
View attachment 1083287
Looks like the left tyre.Did the right tyres for the KadettView attachment 1083383
same place dry/dayHi Rebelde! Previews are awesome.
However, can you show us images without wet asphalt? Curious too see those textures al natural.
DM ME!I hope i can share it, like this is based on a pay mod by RTM...
Maybe try the search function here ?Does anyone have a link for the LMP2 Oreca_07? I have found the Lola packs by RMS... I'm kind of on a LMP2 kick now but I don't see much. Any other suggestions for LMP2 mods would also be highly appreciated.
In get that people don't like people asking for stuff. But the idea of a forum is for like minded people to engage and discuss stuff.Maybe try the search function here ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/post-13470652
Wonder what's wrong with you ? Ar you blind or something ?In get that people don't like people asking for stuff. But the idea of a forum is for like minded people to engage and discuss stuff.
This attitude just puts people off.
the guy is into LMP's maybe he wanted to engage with people that share that same enjoyment, that was his 'way in' after only a few posts...
Also you don't ever do this over on CS forum where you hang out to get free payware, i have never seen you get ratty with people asking for mods on there?
Yes, we engage, help and discuss here...In get that people don't like people asking for stuff.But the idea of a forum is for like minded people to engage and discuss stuff.
This attitude just puts people off.
the guy is into LMP's maybe he wanted to engage with people that share that same enjoyment, that was his 'way in' after only a few posts...
Also you don't ever do this over on CS forumwhere you hang out to get free payware, i have never seen you get ratty with people asking for mods on there?
The attitude of gently suggesting to use the search function and then also doing the job of actually searching and posting the link? Yeah, the attitude of that guy!!!This attitude just puts people off.
https://fastforward.team/So a lot of the downloads on this Assetto Corsa Ralley DB site has to be downloaded via ad.fly?
It also attempts to download exe files.
View attachment 1083230