Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,027 comments
I've searched but can't find anything. Is there a livery for SJW Racing, maybe depicting a white knight on a high horse?
Any car will do.

sjw.png

Last edited:
Wonder what's wrong with you ? Ar you blind or something ?
I suggested to use the search function (something basic and simple) AND at the same time gave him the link to the car he wanted...
As for the 'free payware': not that it is any of your business, but I do pay for every mod I believe it's worth paying for.
Also wonder why you seem so familiar with places 'I hang out' ?
Because I get stuff from the same place you and many others here do... but i don't come on here preaching about people asking for links etc..

As an aside not sure it's acceptable to use a disabilty like blindness to use as a negative towards someone... its 2021.
So no, i am not blind...but would you mock me if i were?

As an aside not sure it's acceptable to use a disabilty like blindness to use as a negative towards someone... its 2021.
You are just trying to distract the attention here, but you're doing a poor job.
I will not mock any disability. My 'blind' quote is just because you didn't see where my link was directed to (the car he wanted).
But maybe you are too dumb to understand how a forum works. Done with you ---> added to my ignore list.

Because I get stuff from the same place you and many others here do... but i don't come on here preaching about people asking for links etc..

Creating drama where none existed seems to be your 'thing'.
Aren't there dedicated forums out there for starting pointless arguments with strangers?

same place dry/day

f881b166118955b4b1d7aa89eebd58beo.jpg

🙃

edit:

by the way, with the exception of the manhole covers, and the white stripes of the traffic, the asphalt is completely clean, I like the imperfections because it is what realism does, but this does not happen in Monaco, just consult google maps and you will see that everything is just perfect, including the asphalt of the street, everything seems freshly asphalted always.

I've also seen videos of people walking around Monaco with the gopro, and it's funny how you can't see a single piece of paper, not a cigarette, not a piece of gum on the ground.

Zero graffiti and no advertising on glued paper, the street is extremely clean.
This is Monaco! No wonder all the celebrities of our time live there.
But in my opinion, for a better feeling, I would like to have a dirtier asphalt, and leave the rest as it is.

You could try renaming the side access roads to something other than 1ROAD, maybe 1SIDE for example (and set as NOT VALID TRACK in surfaces.ini) as the auto generated red side-lines for AI might be seeing them. You could also try using the AIhelper app from racedepartment.
Thank you for the help. I'm gonna look into that later today.

Cheers!

I know this version, it Jacarepagua 1988, but it's not great in my opinion. There aren't many bumps on the track, is so smooth.. Also the layout it's very different. As Jacarepagua has a place in my heart and as I found out there aren't many good versions, I contatcted Malagoli for his version that is from Game Stock Car, which his never finished, I overhouled his. Than I decided to make my own and convert from AMS because it has so many more background elements and it's more refined.

I used to go to thus track more than 10 years ago when I was a kid, and having it being destroyed by our governments made e hole in my heart. I felt the need to reproduce the track in my favorite sim. Also I'm not just converting, I'm trying to improve as well as if the track was to support F1 races and as if it was an actual track today. I hope people will like it. I'll release it next month or so. Just need to finish details. This week I'm going to make the AI lines for the oval, so I'll release another video testing it.

Sorry my english,

Cheers.

edit:
Also I'm a big fan of yours Claudio, thanks for you colaboration for the community!
Thanks !!!!!! I hope to find a better version of this track maybe on this forum

Qatar 2021 F1 GP Added to SON Schedule

NOTE: This update only applies to the SON version

Update 30/09/2021
Thanks to EASY i have been able to add the Losail International Circuit v1.2 to the custom championship

The track has no F1 skin presently but I'm sure they will be done soon

http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

I have also added a very basic RainFX to the ext_cofig.ini file (see attached for stand alone version which can be copy and pasted at the end of existing ext_config.ini)

F1 2021 Custom Championship
GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10tc_2aiECslMCj7vBC51K6hOjHdM43fC?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/

Attachments

• Losail IC_rainfx.zip
    582 bytes · Views: 10
Last edited:

Qatar 2021 F1 GP Added to SON Schedule

Update 30/09/2021
Thanks to EASY i have been able to add the Losail International Circuit v1.1 to the custom championship

The track has no F1 skin presently but I'm sure they will be done soon

http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1101

I have also added a very basic RainFX to the ext_cofig.ini file (see attached for stand alone version which can be copy and pasted at the end of existing ext_config.ini)

F1 2021 Custom Championship
GDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/10tc_2aiECslMCj7vBC51K6hOjHdM43fC?usp=sharing
Racedepartment: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
Thanks for the rainfx. Btw I don't think we'll ever get a wet GP in Losail 😂😂😂

Oh nice !

I bought the WTCR 2018 and I pre-ordered the 2019, I have all the cars except the last one but in version 1.1
I did not receive anything by email for the update and for the LCO03 2019
I bought the pack last week and received all v1.2 cars, send an email it is not normal that you do not receive the updates. I had pre-ordered a WTCR mod for rF2 and had received all cars with each email update (peut-être dans les courriers indésirables)

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
WIP - Downunder GT Series Liveries

Hope to be making at least a dozen fictional liveries for Pessio's Capri, together with a complementary downunder championship.

__custom_showroom_1633007493.jpg

If you've been thinking about getting this mod (no-association-whatsoever), it's well recommended, drives and handles quite well.

Mod-link

Another major project brought to you by @raceabit and yours truly...

If the likes and download numbers stack up, there will be a little gift surprise awarded to @raceabit for his devoted contribution. Just don't let him know about this... Thanks!

Last edited:
I bought the pack last week and received all v1.2 cars, send an email it is not normal that you do not receive the updates. I had pre-ordered a WTCR mod for rF2 and had received all cars with each email update (peut-être dans les courriers indésirables)

View attachment 1083513
Reply from Tommy :
Hi Jacques,

The 1.1 is correct, what's says my webshop. I forgot to change the version number in the UI files, that's why you see version 1.0. the 1.2 is for the WTCR 2019 not the 2018 you bought.

Regards,

Tommy

always in progress , first test for the Alpine GTA V6 Europa Cup, there are the feet that protrude under the car and the mirrors are upside down ...

You can flip the mirrors with extension while by adding this line for each messed up mirror, replacing number 0 with correct number for each mirror:

[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=1

Anyway I wonder how one does this without a config, I guess it requires texture remapping?

always in progress , first test for the Alpine GTA V6 Europa Cup, there are the feet that protrude under the car and the mirrors are upside down ...

Great to see your WIP on track, hope to have a few more liveries for your mod-debut... Availability of time is definitely a killer at the moment, if not able to deliver on time - then can be made available on a next update... Cross-fingers though! Observation: those Porsche competitors are hard to pass - great driving! 👍

Nice liveries!

Last edited:
You can flip the mirrors with extension while by adding this line for each messed up mirror, replacing number 0 with correct number for each mirror:

[REAL_MIRROR_0]
FLIP=1

Anyway I wonder how one does this without a config, I guess it requires texture remapping?
thanks to you, I did this but it doesn’t seem to work .... , Did I make a mistake ?

Capture d’écran (469).png

EDIT : PROBLEM SOLVED !

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back