Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,800 comments
Hello
Does anyone know if Ssd Nvme brings improvements to AC CM? thanks
In AC you will not notice any improvement beyond loading faster, BUT in other games it is noticeable, especially in the open world such as skyrim that is constantly loading textures and cells.

is it a good idea to have ssd? yes, but not for AC

The only bad thing of his mod is the missing of the Lynk which is one of my favourite car :-/
1634585810340.png

https://tpongracz.com/shop/ac-lco03-tcr-2019/ Here bro. Its part of the pack if you have it.

I'm not sure what I'd recommend, I'd just get whatever would be the best option for running this PC in the long run, otherwise I'm better off just upgrading the whole thing.

Currently, I'm running AMD FirePro W8000 GPU, and an AMD Ryzen 5 CPU. I'm quite sure the CPU is the main thing holding this PC back. The recommendation I've heard most for the CPU is an i7. GPU, I haven't had any recommendations tbh. Amazon recommended me NVIDIA GeForce GTX1070 / GeForce RTX2070, but they're going to set back $800ish AUD according to that.
damn! the w8000 is like 8 or 9 years old lol

Tbh I don't need/want the "rss quality" from this pack, but this is a joke. Okay, physics is the most important part of the car, but I don't wanna see things like holes between meshes 😨

Edit: the elantra is full of holes 😂
No, when we hear "Official" we would expect at least Kuno's quality no less. Physics is not that important as it is so easy to copy a good physics into another car, and since this is a league mod, that is already the case. This is just a poor attempt at jumping on the e-sport bandwagon.

SimTraxx Hong Kong E-prix / Lights extension

View attachment 1087178
(Quick and dirty)
  • added lights
  • added fake lights ambient
  • added lighted ferris-wheel
  • updated UI info & outline
  • no rain

Track available ::here::

cheers for this, is it possible to increase the number of pits? does anyone have a version with increased number of pits? its been stuck at 10 for years and i doubt SIMTRAXX will ever finish it

badge.png

!!!!RELEASED!!! AC Legends GTC60’s Pack

sandy-start-bizza.jpg

vette-brem.jpg

904-Brem.jpg

etype-sandy.jpg

GTC-Porsche-duel.jpg

cobra.jpg

This mod is a tribute to the 60’s era of GT racing. A decade that brought us some of the most beautiful cars ever produced and the best racing ever! Many of the models in this mod where floating around the web for years. We brought them up to current AC standards using the latest features of CM/ CSP. Our goal was to use a realistic physics set, with as much real data as possible. This means that most cars have unique 'build from scratch' suspension physics, engines and gearbox. We tried to reproduce the vehicle dynamics of the era, so you do need to balance the cars, be gentle with your inputs and drive the car with your feet!

Up to 2021 standards with CSP:
  • all cars have (refracting) headlights, wipers, improved shaders, high(er) res cockpits
  • most skins are 4k scratch made by Ben Nash (or ‘reworks / rebuilds’ of existing skins).
  • all cars have proper LoD's & 3d colliders for better VR/ multiplayer/ big grid AI racing

V1.0 Credits
  • Models: Conversions / updates/ add-ons
    • DrDoomslab (models, textures/ AO and all the little details)
    • Norms (Wiper animations, rebuilt LoD’s, 3d Colliders, all the little details)
    • Ben Nash (Meisterskinner), Pasta (historic (Japanese) skins)
    Physics & AI: Bazza
    Sounds: Kunos, AMA Fmod (Porsche 904/911), Legion (Shelby 289’s), various unknown sources.
    Skins: new 4k skins by Ben Nash + many skins from the RaceDepartment community:
    Aad Gagesteijn, Andy-R, BDA, carmar, chili pepper, Gigi54, GPLGEM, GT3RSAss, Guerilla Mods, hal4000, Juergen Lung, LeSunTzu, Ned, Nico, NWRAP, Pasta2000, playwithwind, schUPpor, Smallblock Hero, Tim Lotus, The SourceOf TheNile, susanthedeath, Xedrox (sorry if I forgot someone)

Testers: Timo One, ValentinK, Dirk Steffen, capt nasties, 50ftElvis, the THR community.
Over 30.000 km testing km’s where made by the team, special thanks to Valentin and Timo for their hard work!

Special Thanks:
Youtube Channels: Mike from Simracing604, Scotty from 2Old4Forza, Jake from GPLaps, Michael from SingleRacer and Billy Strange Racing for their contagious passion for historic simracing. You might also check the SirSpatsgaming channel for the latest modding news!
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/m9d6ks7h9bnv2wl/2021_10_08_AC_Legends_GTC_60s_Pack_v1.0%282%29.7z/file

Note for proper installation:
For proper installation of the original Kunos cars follow detailed instruction in the manual, on the regarding pages (page 5  Alfa ; page 8  Ferrari)

You need ‘Kunos Ferrari 70 Anniversary DLC pack’ to install the Ferrari 250 GTO

Update: Hotfix v1.0.5. for AC Legends GTC60's pack

Changelog v1.05:
  • All models: corrected underbody shadows, windows 7 compatible
  • All cars: updated data.acd (physics file), date stamp of 18-10-2021, added AI fuel usage file, to prevent instant refueling

• Alfa; Increased transmission losses for BoP reasons
  • Bizzarrini; added brake temperatures, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Corvette C2 Corrected %weight distribution, adjusted setup range, added engine damage, Fixed flipped mirrors, corrected body & tyre shadows, corrected Coca Cola skin, added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Elan; Texture format fix in .kn5 model(for win7 users), added shift animation (thanks to ApexVGear) Fixed dashboard lighting
  • Ferr. GTO S2; added refractive headlights, fixed flipped mirrors
  • Healey 3000; SFX update, more pronounced inline six race engine sound, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • E-type LM; Corrected inertia. Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • MB 300SL; Adjusted cockpit Brightness and Dashboard lights, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Porsche 904; Corrected front suspension to fix bumpsteer, Added AI fuel_cons.ini, Model tweaks
  • Porsche 911; Reduced transmission losses for BoP reasons. Adjusted Dashboard light brightness
  • Cobra Comp; Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model; added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Shelby GT350R Added AI fuel_cons.ini

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack Hotfix - Patch v1.05

Last edited:
06_monaco_gp21 Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays

Updated SFX, Crowds, Live displays
(track link in below)

Custom Championship: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
06_monaco_gp21.jpg

Don't forget to look at this to prevent Hairpin pile up!

Crowds by juanabolche
Crowd SFX and Live Displays by Cozy61

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

[DEFAULTS]
TRACK_FILE = 06_monaco_gp21.kn5

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-monaco-2021.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-monaco-2021-sfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1 ;(change to 0 to turn off crowd sfx)

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-monaco-2021-rainfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-displays.ini]
ACTIVE = 1 ;(change to 0 to turn off Live Displays)

Last edited:
I didn't check before I deleted them - do the official TCR cars have LODs?
Maybe they're low poly and lacking in detail for performance reasons?

Update: Hotfix v1.0.5. for AC Legends GTC60's pack

Changelog v1.05:
  • All models: corrected underbody shadows, windows 7 compatible
  • All cars: updated data.acd (physics file), date stamp of 18-10-2021, added AI fuel usage file, to prevent instant refueling

• Alfa; Increased transmission losses for BoP reasons
  • Bizzarrini; added brake temperatures, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Corvette C2 Corrected %weight distribution, adjusted setup range, added engine damage, Fixed flipped mirrors, corrected body & tyre shadows, corrected Coca Cola skin, added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Elan; Texture format fix in .kn5 model(for win7 users), added shift animation (thanks to ApexVGear) Fixed dashboard lighting
  • Ferr. GTO S2; added refractive headlights, fixed flipped mirrors
  • Healey 3000; SFX update, more pronounced inline six race engine sound, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • E-type LM; Corrected inertia. Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • MB 300SL; Adjusted cockpit Brightness and Dashboard lights, Added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Porsche 904; Corrected front suspension to fix bumpsteer, Added AI fuel_cons.ini, Model tweaks
  • Porsche 911; Reduced transmission losses for BoP reasons. Adjusted Dashboard light brightness
  • Cobra Comp; Texture format fix (for win7 users) in .kn5 model; added AI fuel_cons.ini
  • Shelby GT350R Added AI fuel_cons.ini

Download: AC Legends GTC60's pack Hotfix - Patch v1.05
Thanks! Are we maybe getting a TVR Griffith too, hotfix has shadow png-files for it :D

what is the best version on enna-pergusa?

And a 24h Series Track Skin from 2020:

Last edited:
Guys, could you please list me some car mods for AC that use official data? (Besides the RSR Formula 3 where RSR says so straight up on their website.)

Based on comments and impressions, the URD GTE cars, Tommy's TCR car and IER seem like among the top car mods for AC - but I'm a big fan of authenticity, so I'd like to know which ones use at least partial real life data; I know there's always a bit left for "artistic impression". (I was only into tracks so far, and I'm usually all for laser-scanned/LiDAR tracks wherever possible - The Glen, Road America, Road Atlanta, Mosport etc.).

Hello, I have a problem, I no longer have the Kn5 of the Kunos Alfa 33 Stradale.
I have all the packs (including the Bonus pack 3 with the Alfa Quadrifoglio and Stradale, look at my photo) but I have nothing in the file of the 33 Stradale???
Where can I find the KN5 file of this car (and the three "lod" files), which would allow me to have the car in the Mod ACL GTC Legend.
If someone can help me, thank you.

Attachments

• AC.png
    AC.png
    33.1 KB · Views: 13
Since it is weasier to beat and some just like to follow the group and pretend to be funny just because,
albeight visually the TCR cars are not prime, at least the handling is good, along with the sounds.
I hope the update/upgrade of the pack, will bring a nice final mod.
The point is not trying to beat down everything, BUT, i said BUT from an OFFICIAL content, which is supported by a bigger and trusted community like the one of RD and TCR too i expect a LOT better stuff than this.

Even more if there's already a not official mod on the market which is 10 times better than the official one.

Models are almost rF1 standard, sounds, well, you said good but for me are not so good.

Let's hope they find time to improve, but the championship is started, so there will be no chance for a major update, unless till the end of the championship (and at the end of it, there will be sense for them to improve it?)

Since it is weasier to beat and some just like to follow the group and pretend to be funny just because,
albeight visually the TCR cars are not prime, at least the handling is good, along with the sounds.
I hope the update/upgrade of the pack, will bring a nice final mod.
i hope the first part is a beta or something like that and the next time with the part 2 fixed all the visual problems

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back