Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
Does Iracing count?

Ah didn't think of that one. Idk if someone has ever bothered ripping an iracing track before

why is everyone amazed about this Nascar21 being rippable? So was Nascar Heat 5 and roval and others were ripped and put into AC.

Because they didn't bother encrypting it, unlike rf2 content. Which ultimately makes me doubt about their quality.

If anyone wants to port my GTS skins to AC (for the new URD cars), you've got my blessing ! I can't be arsed to remake those again lol.

6845481331430817808_1.png

5702129974354378768_1.png

6710372243031983120_1.png

5692555429314299400_1.png

guys, i need some help on the latest csp 176 136 in VR it's very dark but I can't change the post process filter when in vr.
but when in screen mode I can change the exposure to normal levels and when i go back to vr its dark again and the option on the left is gone so i cant change it anymore.

how do i solve this?

If I go to settings assetto app windows there is no pp option to select

Last edited:
Find someone to make the grids/layouts and cams and they could be ready for the holidays. All 6 tracks are running fine in AC, I just have been busy with other priority projects. (also nobody has converted the 1 car I posted even...)

FUTURE GPX CYBER FORMULA SIN VIER in Assetto Corsa:
View attachment 1090039View attachment 1090040View attachment 1090041View attachment 1090042View attachment 1090043View attachment 1090044View attachment 1090045View attachment 1090046View attachment 1090047View attachment 1090048
I think someone can do it. I mean i don't even know how to make start grids, though the cams can be easy to do so.

this is unvelible how this is let without any punishment
Well, seems brazilian modders are way less noticeable than russian ones, akin to arabian and turkish ones to a degree, since they're more reserved with their mods and tend to mostly share pics of private ones rather than always sharing lots of public ones since years, which happens rarely.

Just alpha it. And make AO of it.
Sorry, not related to your post but simply curiosity. What is alpha and how to do so?

In Settings > Content Manager > Drive under Quick Drive there is an option at the end to allow patch car data for extended physics. Check that

Yep that worked and I remember something like that but never thinking at those settings (too many so it's really hard sometimes). New problem now: in weatherFX he doesn't have the rain debug option (where you can manage how much rain, wetness and water on track). He has RainFX active and rain in game but he can't feel the change in drive style with rain on track. I have that feeling and I think that it's related to that rain debug option in weatherFX app.
That's strange, I mean he have everything right but these things missing. What it could be?

I suppose ALL vanilla AMS2 models are encrypted like I read all around the web long time ago, so I guess we wouldn't see that magnificently banned F1 fan car alongside Metalmoros, rallycross cars and all the exclusive rest from it in AC for a long time really.
its such a shame, has this car been featured in any other games? is there a model available elsewhere?

its such a shame, has this car been featured in any other games? is there a model available elsewhere?
Nope, that's its very first and only racing game appearance so far, I really hope someone like me will gripe its hands on it eventually once we find out how to decrypt AMS2, rF2 and PCars 3 (and even lots of unfairly made encrypted AC mods too...) models as well in the forseeable future, I know that Legion/GZeroD goes crazy for that kind of vehicles just like I do too.

guys, i need some help on the latest csp 176 136 in VR it's very dark but I can't change the post process filter when in vr.
but when in screen mode I can change the exposure to normal levels and when i go back to vr its dark again and the option on the left is gone so i cant change it anymore.

how do i solve this?

If I go to settings assetto app windows there is no pp option to select
I don't know if there is a solution per se but for me I if I use the "reset sol" button in the Sol planner when I load into a session:

solplannerlemans-jpg.476900

The brightness goes back to normal. You have to do that every time you load into a session but its better than nothing...

Sorry, not related to your post but simply curiosity. What is alpha and how to do so?

Yep that worked and I remember something like that but never thinking at those settings (too many so it's really hard sometimes). New problem now: in weatherFX he doesn't have the rain debug option (where you can manage how much rain, wetness and water on track). He has RainFX active and rain in game but he can't feel the change in drive style with rain on track. I have that feeling and I think that it's related to that rain debug option in weatherFX app.
That's strange, I mean he have everything right but these things missing. What it could be?
If the RSR Live Timing app is enabled, it must be turned off for Rain Debug and Extended Physics to work.

Yeah, but Frizbe isn't.
Wait, what?

Also I've updated the files on RD. I completely forgot to include the other cars UI files before, so I've added a folder structure to make install easier.
Also also after some more research it appears URD's 2020 car doesn't exist in reality, 2019 saw the introduction of the car and then '21 is when the new exhaust was introduced so I've updated the 2020 UI to show 2019.

Where to get this mod?
posted last Sunday (24Oct2021), link below.

this is unvelible how this is let without any punishment
Do you use ACC track conversions? Forza rips?
Why is this so different? Because he asks for money? Is that it? That is the line?

I don't know how devs allow any of the stuff that goes on in AC modding.

Can someone tell me what the problem is - in the track or in the settings of the car?
I think this is a track. The video is short and funny, watch it to the end, though it's not very funny to me.
Falkenhill Speedpark A track from our friend updating tracks.

Last edited:
I have this track (Rouen-Les-Essarts) without AI lines and pit lane.
Despite being a well knowed track (classic), this version is a bit different (modern design).

Who would like and whill to create the AIs please PM me.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I wonder if someone could give me some shader values and/or point me to the documentation that will help? I want to use lines in an ext_config.ini to make some skins dead flat, some a not very shiny gloss and others quite sparkly metallic. I will use [Material_Carpaint_Solid] and [Material_CarPaint_Metallic]
the Material of the car body is carpaint, txDiffuse is body.dds (which is a copy of the AO map; does the colour make any difference?) txNormal is FLAT_NM.dds which is a little square purple normal map - I assume this just spreads the body colour as a flat surface without adding a texture.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Can someone tell me what the problem is - in the track or in the settings of the car?
I think this is a track. The video is short and funny, watch it to the end, though it's not very funny to me.

im-100468

looks like a track issue to me, it happened on a curb and on some patches of concrete on the track so I guess there's bumps in the track mesh (or something, I'm not too certain about what you call what...)
But when I drove the car in Le Mans I never experienced things like that so I think it's the track that causes that

the dash on this car is dark and doesnt light up. would it be possible through an extension config to brighten it up or is it a mesh issue (sorry if my terminology is wrong)

acs 2021-10-27 19-18-48.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back