Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,798 comments
Hi! Excuse me, but how is it possible to get extras for 0 bucks, please? If you try to leave the price field with a null value, it says that you must fill the field - if you put a 0 in the field, it accepts but the next screen shows a value of 1 Pound to be processed by PayPal.

I've bought it already and made a video about it, which will be released tomorrow - the thing is that I said in the video that is not possible to get the extras for free, you have to pay at least one Pound.

Thanks!
Strange, as I've just checked it. It works for me, and there is no need for paypal.

Hi guys, in the last few months I've been developing our own tyre generator and after several trials and errors I can finally say that we have a first stable version. In general it should feel "better", fix various problems with kunos tyres (like the absurd rolling resistance value) and add some new features like longitudinal grip loss caused by camber. Furthermore, the performance curve has been totally redone and now, if you don't use blankets, you'll have to drive carefully until tyres don't heat up.
IMO this is our best mod so far. Let me know what you think, please!

Version 3.1 - Released 2021.11.03
RENAULT CLIO R.S. CUP X98 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
- AssettoGarage for the base mod
- delpinsky, maki123 & masscot for updates to the base mod

NEW FEATURES IN THIS VERSION
• self-developed Michelin Pilot Sport GT S9 (slick hard) tyre compound
• enhanced turbo config with controller on RPMs and throttle input
• PBR materials updated
• minor revision to physics

FULL CHANGELOG v3.1
Aerodynamics
• minor revision of aero data

Powertrain
• corrected differential preload
• enhanced turbo config with controller (RPMs / throttle)
• adjusted engine braking torque and inertia

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• new Michelin Pilot Sport GT S9M tyre compound
• implemented CSP new DWB suspension extension
• implemented CSP fix for progressive spring rates
• corrected front and rear rim offsets
• added front progressive spring rate value
• added rear bumpstop LUTs
• slightly decreased brakes max torque

Visual
• enhanced PBR materials config
• regenerated VAO patch
• fixed an RPMs bars visual problem at night

Other changes
• new improved LODs generated with CM
• new low-res cockpit generated with CM
• calculated fuel consumption for AI
• added UI data
• removed unused values

DOWNLOAD
Very nice. Maybe you can add some wheel blur?

ACTK Buskerud Kartkurs 2 v1.3
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1143

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_4-10-121-10-21-42.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_4-10-121-10-21-31.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_buskerud_kartkurs_2_4-10-121-10-22-25.jpg

I am trying to use car tuner to make a clone of the VRC Rebellion. I want to clone it to be the Alpine Hypercar. I have been told that a ballast of 119 and restrictor of 13% should do the trick. How can you make a clone that includes those values automatically. Also, I want to make it where it only has the low downforce option available to it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

untitled-jpg.1090239

DTM 1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Ti Evo

(picture is of the old version)

there seems to have been a new version of this car posted on Assettoland by FVandelli (2.0)

the gauges have been updated, the mirrors tidiyed up, the wiper put in the correct position and a few other fixes. this is better than the version i originally posted.

i have bop'd the car to fit in with the other 1995 cars as it was a little too fast.

the real car had slightly less bhp than what ive edited it to but i found it a little too slow with real values.

all credits to FVandelli

Last edited:
Protip: don't drive Assettoland's Spyker C8 Preliator convertible in bright sun if you're susceptible to seizures. Shame they didn't use one of the slightly de-blinged dashboards instead, like this one...

View attachment 1091640
Spent a few minutes de-gangstarappering the Spyker C8 Preliator cockpit, mainly to get rid of the bejewelled frogspawn dashboard texture that looked like Liberace's wank fantasy as reimagined by Swarovski. Tried to get it all a little closer to the plainer option shown in the image above.
Changed the main texture to a brushed aluminium, added a plain NM, de-mirrored the chrome slightly, darkened the leather closer to tobacco, adjusted a few shader values (more tweaking could be done).
Oh, and corrected the glass settings in ksEditor so that the windscreen now lets sunlight in and casts shadows.
Not really sure why I bothered, but my migraines have stopped.

Screenshot_al_spyker_c8_preliator_spyder_2017_no_roof_anon_camino_4-11-121-12-14-22.jpg

untitled-jpg.1090239

DTM 1995 Alfa Romeo 155 Ti Evo

(picture is of the old version)

there seems to have been a new version of this car posted on Assettoland by FVandelli (2.0)

the gauges have been updated, the mirrors tidiyed up, the wiper put in the correct position and a few other fixes. this is better than the version i originally posted.

i have bop'd the car to fit in with the other 1995 cars as it was a little too fast.

the real car had slightly less bhp than what ive edited it to but i found it a little too slow with real values.

all credits to FVandelli

IMG_20211104_152042.jpg
IMG_20211104_152120.jpg

you are completely right.

the skins for both 1995 and 1996 are bundled together tho so ive been using the evo version for 1995 rather than duplicating the opel and merc and running the kunos 155 for 95
A beautiful and very well done 95 version was posted here long time ago by Sylana82.
Please check It.

Last edited:
Spent a few minutes de-gangstarappering the Spyker C8 Preliator cockpit, mainly to get rid of the bejewelled frogspawn dashboard texture that looked like Liberace's wank fantasy as reimagined by Swarovski. Tried to get it all a little closer to the plainer option shown in the image above.
Changed the main texture to a brushed aluminium, added a plain NM, de-mirrored the chrome slightly, darkened the leather closer to tobacco, adjusted a few shader values (more tweaking could be done).
Oh, and corrected the glass settings in ksEditor so that the windscreen now lets sunlight in and casts shadows.
Not really sure why I bothered, but my migraines have stopped.

View attachment 1091741
Had a few requests so here's the updated kn5 (glass fix and deblinged cockpit)

Back up the original kn5 first in case you prefer vajazzles and tinsel.

Will any of these ever see the light of day??
If someone tells me how it works to share with the general public, a conversion with many problems, using cars (paid or not), or other games made by other people, and that later is not "processed" for using "parts" of these mods. Because many times here in this forum or in others, I've seen a lot of people arguing for "copyright" for "things" that were "copied" or not, and then ask for $$$$$. I would like to share numerous "modifications" I've made in recent years, from various mods, including fake cars, skins, drivers skins, fictitious cars to "raise the number" the Grid, as many sports racing, Le Mans type, as the of F1. Only pre-F1 car skins (1933 to 1939 (still to be finalized, just changing numbers and other things I can do) and F1, 1950 to 1967 with various mods that I downloaded and bought, it has practically every main races (Monaco, British GP, Italian GP, Belgian GP, German GP, France GP) Of sports cars (Le Mans) the same thing, cars that haven't made it, I do it my way...but with the same problem mentioned at the beginning. As I always say, I just want to have fun, controversy and arguments, I want to be far away.

A beautiful and very well done 95 version was posted here long time ago by Sylana82.
Please check It.

He deleted everything, all of his posts

thanks, what i need more to get visible rain on the track?
Quick and dirty. Just add it to the ext_config.ini at the end. But you must have one of the preview versions of the CSP.

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = tarmac_main, mex_rumble?, mex_offtrack, mex_terrain_a, flyemirate_terrain, tecpro, mex_grandstand_baseball_a_02
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS = tarmac_main, mex_offtrack, tecpro, fenc_white_main_tall_?
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS = mex_astroturf, flyemirate_terrain, mex_grandstand_baseball_a_02, mex_grass
ROUGH_MESHES =
LINES_MATERIALS = mex_white_line
LINES_MESHES =

Just released Mexican Grand Prix extension 🙂

Great stuff @Pyyer !! Quick question (i have this problem on Indianapolis as well), when you go slightly offline, the speed reduces massively, and when playing with AI, they almost stop right in front of you when they barely go offline, is anyone having this issue too? Is this just track related and we cant really do anything about it? Thanks!

Great stuff @Pyyer !! Quick question (i have this problem on Indianapolis as well), when you go slightly offline, the speed reduces massively, and when playing with AI, they almost stop right in front of you when they barely go offline, is anyone having this issue too? Is this just track related and we cant really do anything about it? Thanks!
Thank you! 🙂

Regarding slow down AI I got the same issues. It is track related. I guess AI file really need some updates…

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back