Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,796 comments
Quick data modding question, should the AI.ini Gears values be the same as the auto shifter values? Some cars have them as the same and Kunos seems to have them a little different so not sure.

[GEARS]
UP=8900
DOWN=5300
SLIP_THRESHOLD=1.05
GAS_CUTOFF_TIME=0.180

cost 5 reais (brazilian money).

since 1 real is equal to 0,18 U$dollar, i think is whort to buy..and i think that the car is a GT sport conversion...Unfortunately just had 1 skin.
ALL GRID IS FREE HERE with full skins by enkay74

Hey Guys, Does anyone know how to fix rain drops in open wheelers? getting large balls. Running Shaders patch 0.1.76-preview136. cheers
try these rain FX settings:

drops.png

Last edited:
The awesome Knockhill mod has been acting up for some time for me now : View attachment 1091497

Deleted and reinstalled it and it still happens - all cars objects are black. Anyone has a fix ?
me too I have this message, I press ok, ok, ok and ok and it's work .... what happens ???

Capture.JPG

thanks @saXXXon ! but I have always the same problem with this fix patch...

I put this extension folder in assettocorsa/extension but same problem when the track loaded ...

Capture.JPG

Usually it's here no ???

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Could someone verify I'm doing this right. I'm going through some of my favorite tracks and editing the fall grass look because most of the track configs turn the grass orange just like the trees. I don't want to mess with the original track files in the 'loaded' folder so I want to make ext_config files. So here's where I'm confused on whether i'm doing this right.

Say the only section I want to edit the values in the track config file is [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_24]. If I make an ext_config file that includes only my MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_24 values, when I load the track in the game will it use my values for that section, and use all of the other track config file entries from the original? Or do I need to include the entire original track config in my ext_config file?

Hope someone understands what i'm asking. Thanks...
Make a new "ext_config.ini" and put it in the "content/tracks/your_track/extension" folder.
Edit the new "ext_config.ini" and write

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_24] (or better [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...] to avoid problems or for a complete new entry)
new values

As the track config files in CM/CSP are working incremental, there's no need to copy all entries from the original.
The priority from high to low of the track config files in CM/CSP is "content/tracks/your_track/extension" -> "extension/config/tracks" -> "extension/config/tracks/loaded". CM/CSP combines the config files and takes the entry of the file with the highest priority.

To prevent this behaviour, if you make a complete new config for a track, you can add this to your config:

[BASIC]
; this makes any config in \ac\extension\config\tracks\loaded\
; to be ignored!
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS=1

Last edited:
Cozy61

Instructions for F1 Monaco with RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength)

Instructions for Monaco of RSS FH 2021 data.acd (Safe hairpin and chicanes 100% AI Strength) EDIT: 29/03/2021- Following a request from Race Sim Studio I have removed the data.acd files from the download The new updated version is instructions...
www.racedepartment.com
www.racedepartment.com
BTW - If English is not your first language - a 'Please' and/or a 'Thank You', will help in this forum - Hope the link helps

BTW - Εάν τα Αγγλικά δεν είναι η πρώτη σας γλώσσα - ένα Παρακαλώ και/ή ένα Ευχαριστώ θα βοηθήσουν σε αυτό το φόρουμ - Ελπίζω ο σύνδεσμος να βοηθήσει
BTW - Eán ta Angliká den eínai i próti sas glóssa - éna Parakaló kai/í éna Efcharistó tha voithísoun se aftó to fóroum - Elpízo o sýndesmos na vo

thank you but i dont understand how to do exactly that to works its works and for macau ?

This is for the RSS Car only and will involve content manager being in dev mode - Its more towards advanced stuff if youre just beginning
Its working only in 100%? because i dont run in 100 strength run on 90-94/95

cost 5 reais (brazilian money).

since 1 real is equal to 0,18 U$dollar, i think is whort to buy..and i think that the car is a GT sport conversion...Unfortunately just had 1 skin.
I can make skins but first I would need the mod. :lol: 😍

This is very nicely done.

I just have one gripe about the R246 mod: the AI won't leave the pits during quali. That said, I've only done a race with RSS F2 V8s around there, so maybe it's an issue with just that car.

Last edited:
me too I have this message, I press ok, ok, ok and ok and it's work .... what happens ???

View attachment 1091505

thanks @saXXXon ! but I have always the same problem with this fix patch...

I put this extension folder in assettocorsa/extension but same problem when the track loaded ...

View attachment 1091513

Usually it's here no ???

View attachment 1091514
your of course right i screwed up one of the folders :)

fixed in new link

Might give this fix a go too.

it’s weird, same error popped up for me today too, but once I clicked ok a million times, track loaded fine (I think)
yeah it kinda works just clicking ok for me too, but track deserves a better config and rain support :)

Hi guys,

here is my quick and dirty "real life" track skin for VRC California (Willow Springs). I won´t make further improvements here, feel free to add / improve it further.

Place the folder into the "vrc_california" folder and activate the skin in CM.

https://we.tl/t-E5ZQSkWMOP

Have fun.
Does anyone still have this skin for vrc_california? I missed this one

Thank you

Last edited:
Make a new "ext_config.ini" and put it in the "content/tracks/your_track/extension" folder.
Edit the new "ext_config.ini" and write

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_24] (or better [MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...] to avoid problems or for a complete new entry)
new values

As the track config files in CM/CSP are working incremental, there's no need to copy all entries from the original.
The priority from high to low of the track config files in CM/CSP is "content/tracks/your_track/extension" -> "extension/config/tracks" -> "extension/config/tracks/loaded". CM/CSP combines the config files and takes the entry of the file with the highest priority.

To prevent this behaviour, if you make a complete new config for a track, you can add this to your config:

[BASIC]
; this makes any config in \ac\extension\config\tracks\loaded\
; to be ignored!
IGNORE_OTHER_CONFIGS=1
Thank you for the verification. I guess I am doing it right by only adding the entry I want to edit. Good to know about the 'Ignore' part in case I ever get crazy and want to try and mess around with an entire config file.

DK
I just have one gripe about the R246 mod: the AI won't leave the pits during quali. That said, I've only done a race with RSS F2 V8s around there, so maybe it's an issue with just that car.
No there is an issue with current pit_lane.ai file.
I have fixed it. Download this one, rename it as pit_lane.ai and copy to ai folder replacing the old one. Clean also the payloads.bin files (they will be automatically recreated if needed)

Attachments

• pit_lane.ai.txt
    73.1 KB · Views: 29
ALL GRID IS FREE HERE with full skins by enkay74

i have that cars and will pretty good! but unfortunately skins are not compatible.

Very pumped to do some laps in this. Always loved the A-class AMG line, and being in the USA i havent been able to buy one. I would've years ago!!!!!! Edit: the hatchback, i know I can get an A35 sedan now :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the verification. I guess I am doing it right by only adding the entry I want to edit. Good to know about the 'Ignore' part in case I ever get crazy and want to try and mess around with an entire config file.
You can do this...
1. move the config (and associated .kn5/.dds) from ./extension/config/tracks/loaded to ./content/tracks/some_track/extension
2. rename the some_track.ini to ext_config.ini
3. add the IGNORE flag to your new renamed ext_config.ini
4. edit for fun and profit
5. enjoy freedom from forced configs and your newfound creativity

Last edited by a moderator:
The car.json file needs a little tweak to show: a couple quotation marks are missing:
This should correct that: "author": "THOMAS,Updated by 101creative",

Hi guys, in the last few months I've been developing our own tyre generator and after several trials and errors I can finally say that we have a first stable version. In general it should feel "better", fix various problems with kunos tyres (like the absurd rolling resistance value) and add some new features like longitudinal grip loss caused by camber. Furthermore, the performance curve has been totally redone and now, if you don't use blankets, you'll have to drive carefully until tyres don't heat up.
IMO this is our best mod so far. Let me know what you think, please!

Version 3.1 - Released 2021.11.03
RENAULT CLIO R.S. CUP X98 (2013)
CSP v0.1.72 or above required

CREDITS
- AssettoGarage for the base mod
- delpinsky, maki123 & masscot for updates to the base mod

NEW FEATURES IN THIS VERSION
• self-developed Michelin Pilot Sport GT S9 (slick hard) tyre compound
• enhanced turbo config with controller on RPMs and throttle input
• PBR materials updated
• minor revision to physics

FULL CHANGELOG v3.1
Aerodynamics
• minor revision of aero data

Powertrain
• corrected differential preload
• enhanced turbo config with controller (RPMs / throttle)
• adjusted engine braking torque and inertia

Suspensions, brakes and tyres
• new Michelin Pilot Sport GT S9M tyre compound
• implemented CSP new DWB suspension extension
• implemented CSP fix for progressive spring rates
• corrected front and rear rim offsets
• added front progressive spring rate value
• added rear bumpstop LUTs
• slightly decreased brakes max torque

Visual
• enhanced PBR materials config
• regenerated VAO patch
• fixed an RPMs bars visual problem at night

Other changes
• new improved LODs generated with CM
• new low-res cockpit generated with CM
• calculated fuel consumption for AI
• added UI data
• removed unused values

DOWNLOAD

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back