Hiya, I need help fixing my pit lane on my fictional track
South West Raceway (name is temporary). The AI can drive the track with no problem. But in practice and qualifying, the AI are always desperately trying to move out but end up in the wall nearby trying to join the start/finish straight of my track and won't exit the pits through the pit exit that ends after turn 1. I did have the pit exit, exit out before T1 but only 6 of the AI drivers would make it out just fine but the rest still stuck. Plus they won't even pit in during an endurance or sprint (or maybe I haven't been racing for more than an hour to see if they do so). I've been modelling my track using Blender 2.79 (I've also recently used 2.9 but for other projects, still trying to learn the new UI) and have exported my final FBX with the scale set to 1.0 using 'FBX units scale', -Z Forward, Y Up and Blender units disabled.
View attachment 1094619
View attachment 1094618
I've tried redoing the AI pit lane and fast lane lines in-game but still no luck. Could someone please help with any solutions, that would be great.