Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,077 comments
Hello ! Can you try to made the Marcos LM600 GT2 ?

49539173398_393870fc21_b.jpg

These are NOT my mods.

See if you can drive this around the Nordschleife.

Benz Patent-Motorwagen (1886) Beta v. 0.5 on RaceDepartment

__custom_showroom_1636804005-jpg.517126
257357813_4671067952984503_5541962257636376438_n.jpg
I don't think I have ever been so excited for a car that probably is incredibly boring to drive, but still amazingly cool.

I'm talking about the Benz, not the ugly buck-toothed parody of a bimmer.

Last edited:
It's really cool to look at, but I wouldn't really recommend driving it on longer tracks...:D
On the other you will have a LOT of time to look around...
Well it can be interesting for a charity stream where you have to drive the Motorwagen around the longest track in 5 laps.

Upppss, No, I have it, but it is a different version that includes the reverse route "acf_tokyo246", is the one from ddm much better than the acf one?
MUCH better, different leagues altogether.
The DDM one is a 1:1 port from Gran Turismo... the ACF version is from the warped imagination of someone unhealthily obsessed with Japanese schoolgirls and giant robots.

Last edited:
Spa Francorchamps 2003-2005 v1.10

View attachment 1093596
changelog v1.10:
  • misc fixes by @norms
  • fixed color of Proximus start banner
  • added new total banner by @Masscot
  • fixed GT pit entry
  • restored pit blocking cones to F1 layouts
  • added @Fanapryde's sections.ini to all layouts
  • renamed tracks UI to "Spa-Francorchamps" replacing "Spa 2003"
  • 2005 FIAGT skin updated
  • flickering bus-stop walls fixed by @shi
:: DOWNLOAD ::
(original link updated)
(please delete old version)
Very nice trip down memory lane (particularly the 2003 GT layout), but please, sir, would it be possible to put the crowd in their own KN5 to I can set them aside when I don't feel like an audience?

Last edited:
Indonesia Circuit v1.3
Conversion from rFactor2.
Please remove the previous version before installing!

Screenshot_vsf1_mclaren-mp413_indonesia_circuit_10-4-122-11-57-30.jpg

-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-2 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Eren Tuzci (erenschumacher), the author of the rFactor2 version and gave me permission, cam, AI
AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
ext_config, replay cam, screenshots & advice(up to 1.1) by @CrisT86
AI sidelines (Full layout), advice by @KevinK2
Camtool Replay by @ckkjw398
Cam by @tetuo01
.lua and font and rolex clock by @gunnar333
logo.png by @Fanapryde
Test and Feedback by @Masscot , @Breathe
Tree by kunos

Enjoy.

v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398

v1.2.1 changelog;
There was no judgment of the curb of T8, so I corrected it.
Increased the CONCRETE and GREEN FRICTION values in surfaces.ini (to get a better grip)

v1.2.2 changelog;
Add new ext_config and cam by CrisT86, adjusted by me
Add new AI and cam by erenschumacher
Fixed drs_zones.ini

v1.2.3 changelog;
With the advice of KevinK2, Sidelines have been "baked" into fast_lane

v1.3 changelog;
Groove/skidmark has been reworked.
Fixed the aspect ratio of the logo.
Added some normal maps.
Spectator now supports camera_facing.
Made scoreboard work with Gunner333 .lua and font.
Clock now works using Gunner333's rolex clock.
Fixed the author column of the UI.
Added logo.png by Fanapryde.
Added shortcut penalty to short layout.

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_indonesia_circuit_6-10-121-13-47-31.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2021_indonesia_circuit_6-10-121-13-47-31.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
----------------------------RELEASE-----------------------------------

Jaguar XJ220 1993​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Encrypted : NO
  • AO Mapping
  • No Wipers
  • Color body, Leather color changeable
  • No CSP light for the moment (but I made a update soon)

------------------------------DOWNLOAD---------------------------- https://www.mediafire.com/file/32ovy5c61cnfewn/YZD_Jaguar_XJ220_V05.zip/file
preview.jpg

1636855870983.png

shi
Indonesia Circuit v1.2 (MEGA link)
Conversion from rFactor2.

Please remove the previous version before installing!
View attachment 1093698
-32 pit/start
-CSP required
-2 layout
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
・ @erenschumacher , the author of the rFactor2 version and gave me permission
・ @shin956 ,Track convert
@CrisT86 ,ext_config, screenshots & advice(up to 1.1), replay cam
@KevinK2 ,AI (Full layout)
@ckkjw398 ,Camtool Replay
・ @tetuo01 ,cam

Enjoy.

v1.2 changelog;
The rF2 version has been updated, so I converted it again.

Added National layout
Added groove
Fixed texture mapping, material
Adjusted texture
VAO has been renewed
Updated preview
Increased the number of PITs to 32
Add cam by tetuo01
Add national layout camtool by ckkjw398
Looks nice shi! Credit where credit's due- if I remember correctly I just added sidelines. Cool track. Fun to drive, good job buddy.

Not necessarily mod related, has anyone had times where content manager takes minutes to load the CSP settings, then take minutes to start a session? This has happened a few times recently and when I start a session, a message of loading VAO patches, etc. stays up for a few minutes while it loads. Everything is up to date, which is the other weird thing...

I don't think I have ever been so excited for a car that probably is incredibly boring to drive, but still amazingly cool.

I'm talking about the Benz, not the ugly buck-toothed parody of a bimmer.

It's really cool to look at, but I wouldn't really recommend driving it on longer tracks...:D
On the other you will have a LOT of time to look around...
The one in Gran Turismo would actually stop and start rolling backwards on the first hill of the Norschliefe, even with it floored. This one for AC can keep going... if you think seven miles an hour is even "going" at all. From the car park to the pit entrance at the top of the hill takes almost seven minutes.

Does anyone know why i have rain drops like this in open wheelers?
20211114151630_1.jpg

I figured out how to turn the drops off on the screen , id rather have them on but they look weird, sort of broken i guess.
Is there also a way to reduce the size of the drops coming off the tyres as marked with the red arrow?
20211114152952_1.jpg

and lastely, why is the rain spray dark like tyre smoke?
20211114155753_1.jpg

Last edited:
Update 3.0 of Interlagos F1 extension has just been released
(up-to-date from what has been seen during sprint race)

All new features in the updated lap video preview

And it notably includes T1 painting 😊
View attachment 1093722

Lot of work on this track, I hope you like it ! 😉

5:54 am. You worked whole night ?. Your dedication is inspiring. Track looks gorgeus. Like in TV immersion. We all are very gratefull for your epic efforts.

This weekend MotoGp is in Valencia, the last race of The Doctor...
I would like to ask you: is there a good and update version of Valencia (Ricardo Tormo) for AC.
I think it's a beatiful circuit to drive. I have an old version (I don't remember which) with AI and cam fixed separately
and all works good but AI level at 100% is not much competitive and the general scenario graphic level is very basic, good but basic.
Thanks.

Last edited:
This weekend MotoGp is in Valencia, the last race of The Doctor...
I would like to ask you: is there a good and update version of Valencia (Ricardo Tormo) for AC.
I think it's a beatiful circuit to drive. I have an old version (I don't remember which) with AI and cam fixed separately
and all works good but AI level at 100% is not much competitive and the general scenario graphic level is very basic, good but basic.
Thanks.
We have 2 different version of Valencia:

by Albert McSaltens https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ricardo-tormo.6554/

and by Emà!!! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuito-de-la-comunidad-valenciana-ricardo-tormo.39527/

IMHO the later one is better. But for a faster AI it needs some additional sidelines. You can try mine (just delete the txt-ending and drop them in the data-dir):

Attachments

• side_r.csv.txt
    195.2 KB · Views: 21
  • side_l.csv.txt
    200.1 KB · Views: 19
Update 3.0 of Interlagos F1 extension has just been released
(up-to-date from what has been seen during sprint race)

All new features in the updated lap video preview

And it notably includes T1 painting 😊
View attachment 1093722

Lot of work on this track, I hope you like it ! 😉

Hi, It`s awesome Pyyer, Thanks alot! Just a small feedback: Don`t you think flag lights would also be great and immersive? I don`t mean to criticize, the track is great as it is. Thanks!

We have 2 different version of Valencia:

by Albert McSaltens https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ricardo-tormo.6554/

and by Emà!!! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuito-de-la-comunidad-valenciana-ricardo-tormo.39527/

IMHO the later one is better. But for a faster AI it needs some additional sidelines. You can try mine (just delete the txt-ending and drop them in the data-dir):
Ok, thank you! I have the first one with AI and Cam fix.
So...I downloaded all the RaceDepartment circuits but the second one of Valencia must have escaped me!
I try it with your fix! THANKS

@Pyyer Thank you for your amazing works. I assume until the F1 season ends, you'll be very busy with these extensions, right?

After the season ends, could I ask you a favor? I've a track but it left alone in sth. like alpha stage. Could you or would you do your magic to them too? I can provide the info but 3D modelling or making extensions are the things that I don't know (at least for modding).

Let me know if you interested it. I can give all the files I have and when you needed, I'll try to get what you need for it.

Thanks in advance.

Not necessarily mod related, has anyone had times where content manager takes minutes to load the CSP settings, then take minutes to start a session? This has happened a few times recently and when I start a session, a message of loading VAO patches, etc. stays up for a few minutes while it loads. Everything is up to date, which is the other weird thing...
I've had this for ages, particularly with the first session of a new boot. Based on my own experience I think it's because CM is loading menu previews of all your car mods (or tracks) in the background - you might see a progress bar overlayed on your CM icon in the task bar - so it 'hangs' until this finishes. If you cancel and restart the session it seems to brute force a faster start. Session starts after this always seem to be normal with no delays, it's that very first one that can hang unless all car previews are already 'loaded'.
It seems CM automatically loads menu previews for cars on startup but track previews need to be initiated by selecting a track, so there could be a similar delay when changing tracks if previews haven't been previously preloaded in that session (and if you have a lot of tracks).
There might be a way to automatically bypass all this in CM somewhere, IDK.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back