- 30

- Sweden
Yes I suppose I could do that.Perhaps you could just share your modified data file? That shouldn't be a problem. 🙂
Yes I suppose I could do that.Perhaps you could just share your modified data file? That shouldn't be a problem. 🙂
--Honda Civic EP3 Track Release--
This car is a collaboration between me and @graveltrap that did all changes physics related to make the car drive amazing give it a go
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-240HP
-Adjustable suspension by @graveltrap
Download:
Patreon:![]()
honda_civic_ep3_track_1.0
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Donate:![]()
Get more from AO Car Mods Assetto By 101creative on Patreon
Creating Assetto Corsa Car Modswww.patreon.com
Donate
www.paypal.com
Is there an AI patch for Monaco 1966 v1.2? The AI drives horribly bad there. Hitting the walls on purpose while climbing the hill, going onto the sidewalk in Portier, and always a pileup at the chicane after the tunnel.
Hi raggetheman.View attachment 1098013
Hello everyone!
I had this car from Rallyworld (updated by gr.team) and when I was testing it today I find out that it has some flaws. So I did some work on it and know I thinks its better than ever! So I was thinkin about to share it with all of you but I dont know if I allowed? Never done this before and it would be nice with some feedback if someone wants to try it![]()
This car is an absolute blast in big-grid spec races on fast, flowing tracks. So 'chuckable'. Love it!--Honda Civic EP3 Track Release--
This car is a collaboration between me and @graveltrap that did all changes physics related to make the car drive amazing give it a go
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-240HP
-Adjustable suspension by @graveltrap
Download:
![]()
honda_civic_ep3_track_1.0
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1098158View attachment 1098159View attachment 1098160View attachment 1098161View attachment 1098162View attachment 1098163View attachment 1098164View attachment 1098165View attachment 1098166
Seeking help to fix strange issues with new version of Tocancipa
Okay, I'm having three very strange issues with the new version of Tocancipa that I haven't seen before, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. All my other tracks are fine, and the previous version of Tocancipa looked good.
Three strange issues
1. The trees and surrounding terrain look like they have snow on them (seasons not selected in settings)
2. There is no GrassFX
3. The engine audio of all cars is missing, only on this track
I am using CSP 1.75 with the latest version of SOL, and VR.
In this video, you can see that Londrina is fine, but when I load Tocancipa (at 2:55), you can see the weirdness.
As some of you have asked, here is a preview of the Polestar 1 GTD Pro / GT3 version at Road Atlanta. It is well BOP'd and I run a 1:19.3 on a good lap for comparison. I just managed to make my own animated wiper today - now I am tempted to do more animations like doors etc. Maybe for V2. A few more edits needed to create a pipeline compliant mod (LODS, Damage etc.) I am hoping to get this out by Christmas if time permits.
https://sharemods.com/fmh1lt0t9w2x/ac_hockenheim_2001_v095.7z.htmlHi everyone.
Can someone please share Hockenheim 2001 track? the links don't work
Might be too modern or w/e but made it in like 5min... Can send in PM if you want itHas anyone made Avon tyre textures for the RSS Formula 1979? (Lotus 79)
Seeking help to fix strange issues with new version of Tocancipa
Okay, I'm having three very strange issues with the new version of Tocancipa that I haven't seen before, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. All my other tracks are fine, and the previous version of Tocancipa looked good.
Three strange issues
1. The trees and surrounding terrain look like they have snow on them (seasons not selected in settings)
2. There is no GrassFX
3. The engine audio of all cars is missing, only on this track
I am using CSP 1.75 with the latest version of SOL, and VR.
In this video, you can see that Londrina is fine, but when I load Tocancipa (at 2:55), you can see the weirdness.
I got the Error (404) from this link. 😞View attachment 1098169
Lancia 037 EVO2
Original car by RallyWorld
Updated by me to EVO2-spec with realism in mind.
Fixed things:
Tachometer
Brake-pressure and handbrake-pressure
Force-feedback
Steering lock and ratio
Colliders
Shift-lights
Engine 325hp/333nm with supercharger 1.0bar
Linear boost-pressure curve (max boost on the rpm-limiter) like the real deal!
Fixed setup, now with damper-adjustment
Suspension, now much softer in default and fixed camber
New tyres from Kunos Audi quattro s1 (tarmac hard) with fixed radius
New sound from AMA-fmod
DOWNLOAD https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqogk92pb7pg76l/rm_lancia_037_evo2.rar?dl=0
Worked for me earlier, but yup, 404-ing now.I got the Error (404) from this link. 😞
i need to learn how to make scratch made animation on that , the only tutorial i find on youtube is about positioning the hands but not doing the animation from scratch , so i have to find time to do it , yea !)Nice updates - thanks. Are there any plans to improve the driver model? His legs are almost completely submerged in the seat and his hands clip horrendously through the wheel while steering. Cheers.
new link nowI got the Error (404) from this link. 😞
Thanksnew link now
Awesome !Formula pro 2016 release. All F1 2016 skins included.
![]()
f_pro_2016
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
View attachment 1098249View attachment 1098250
Seems like the landscape wall area lends itself to a car pic? I'd vote Renault if I had a voteWIP F1 Fictional Skin for Magny Cours
First idea for Alain Prost tribute wall (Renault, Ferrari, Williams or McLaren era? Inside the car or only portrait? Any advice is welcome!)
View attachment 1098243
View attachment 1098244
View attachment 1098245