Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,778 comments
Try this, unzip it and drop it in the Trophy (not EDC) 'animations' folder. It's a better revision to the one I originally posted but it's based on the rescaled/repositioned driver so might not fit as well without those tweaks.
Or you could wait for Peter to update the car with the rescaled driver included and see it as fully intended - he has the new files but I'm not sure when the update will be released.

Thanks, this worked!

Just found this, GT Sport R34 GTR
Nice car indeed but is anyone else getting a weird holographic thin reflection from the inside edge of the steering wheel rim? Might be alpha on the stitching or something, I'm not sure. Or might be one of my settings. Or a VR thing. Or Sol. Or CSP. Or a poltergeist.
Anyway, if the modder is reading this... worth a look?

Last edited:
ACTK Rivera 2013 v1.01
http://www.assetto-fr.tk/AC-Forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1375

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_rivera_16-10-121-20-45-35.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_rivera_16-10-121-20-47-5.jpg

Screenshot_ascari_kz1r_gt3_actk_rivera_16-10-121-20-46-23.jpg
Hi, I like it this track! thank you.
Im having flickering white-red barriers some times, is this a bug?

URD Oreca 05 and URD Nissan GT-R LM Nismo and Rebellion R-One and on Assetto Land there is THe Ligier JS P2 and from Neils Pack the Ferrari 458 GT2 and Oreca 03. Toyota and Porsche LMP1 from Kunos and Audi too but its the 2014 car as the 2015 or later only from "Scam"Dream. Corvette also Kunos. and the AMR and Porsche GT from URD (older GTE Generations Pack).

Thats what i use for that.
thanks

Nice car indeed but is anyone else getting a weird holographic thin reflection from the inside edge of the steering wheel rim? Might be alpha on the stitching or something, I'm not sure. Or might be one of my settings. Or a VR thing. Or Sol. Or CSP. Or a poltergeist.
Anyway, if the modder is reading this... worth a look?
Yup, I had it as well but resetting sol worked for me, god knows what it did. Also, this issue is only on certain views, and looking at it from a different angle it vanishes.

I hope you get it fixed as well.

--Honda Civic EP3 Track Release--

This car is a collaboration between me and @graveltrap that did all changes physics related to make the car drive amazing give it a go

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-240HP
-Adjustable suspension by @graveltrap

Download:

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

This car is a collaboration between me and @graveltrap that did all changes physics related to make the car drive amazing give it a go

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-240HP

Download:
Patreon:
Donate:

Be sure to drive it like a Hooligan... It is what it needs and deserves :D:D:D

Last edited:
Is there an AI patch for Monaco 1966 v1.2? The AI drives horribly bad there. Hitting the walls on purpose while climbing the hill, going onto the sidewalk in Portier, and always a pileup at the chicane after the tunnel.

Is there an AI patch for Monaco 1966 v1.2? The AI drives horribly bad there. Hitting the walls on purpose while climbing the hill, going onto the sidewalk in Portier, and always a pileup at the chicane after the tunnel.

From Kevink63.

Showroom_rm_lancia_037_evo2_6-11-2021-22-28-8.jpg

Lancia 037 EVO2
Original car by RallyWorld
Updated by me to EVO2-spec with realism in mind.

Fixed things:

Tachometer
Brake-pressure and handbrake-pressure
Force-feedback
Steering lock and ratio
Colliders
Shift-lights
Engine 325hp/333nm with supercharger 1.0bar
Linear boost-pressure curve (max boost on the rpm-limiter) like the real deal!
Fixed setup, now with damper-adjustment
Suspension, now much softer in default and fixed camber
New tyres from Kunos Audi quattro s1 (tarmac hard) with fixed radius
New sound from AMA-fmod

DOWNLOAD https://sharemods.com/r8uib87d53vw/rm_lancia_037_evo2.rar.html

Last edited:
View attachment 1098013
Hello everyone!

I had this car from Rallyworld (updated by gr.team) and when I was testing it today I find out that it has some flaws. So I did some work on it and know I thinks its better than ever! So I was thinkin about to share it with all of you but I dont know if I allowed? Never done this before and it would be nice with some feedback if someone wants to try it :D
Hi raggetheman.

As long as car mods are not a paid mod, you can share as you wish.

Cheers

Why do some cars appear on the car radar as open wheel vehicles? I notice the Cadillac CTS-V, SAB 9-3 Aero and a few others do this. Thanks

-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-240HP

Download:

View attachment 1098158View attachment 1098159View attachment 1098160View attachment 1098161View attachment 1098162View attachment 1098163View attachment 1098164View attachment 1098165View attachment 1098166
This car is an absolute blast in big-grid spec races on fast, flowing tracks. So 'chuckable'. Love it!

Last edited:
Seeking help to fix strange issues with new version of Tocancipa

Okay, I'm having three very strange issues with the new version of Tocancipa that I haven't seen before, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. All my other tracks are fine, and the previous version of Tocancipa looked good.

Three strange issues
1. The trees and surrounding terrain look like they have snow on them (seasons not selected in settings)
2. There is no GrassFX
3. The engine audio of all cars is missing, only on this track

I am using CSP 1.75 with the latest version of SOL, and VR.

In this video, you can see that Londrina is fine, but when I load Tocancipa (at 2:55), you can see the weirdness.

Last edited:

Okay, I'm having three very strange issues with the new version of Tocancipa that I haven't seen before, and I can't seem to figure out how to fix it. All my other tracks are fine, and the previous version of Tocancipa looked good.

Three strange issues
1. The trees and surrounding terrain look like they have snow on them (seasons not selected in settings)
2. There is no GrassFX

In this video, you can see that Londrina is fine, but when I load Tocancipa (at 2:55), you can see the weirdness.

Hi @ApexVGear , about point 1, maybe is a detail with the ppf, I see it normal in race, maybe sometimes in the replays appears the white dyes, 2. yep I think the previuos version looks better in this aspect, point 3, works fine for me, included the new ambiental sound.

Adding to this, I see some details for fix, 4. the IA sometimes takes the cars offroad, maybe a problem with sidelines, 5. IRL some cones are missing to the entry of pits, 6. maybe some box in pits are bad aligned, because some car finish in a wrong place in pits.
I hope somebody could fix this, the author is taking a breath about this project

Attachments

• Screenshot_bz_ferrari_488_pista_spider_tocancipa_5-11-121-16-27-8.jpg
    Screenshot_bz_ferrari_488_pista_spider_tocancipa_5-11-121-16-27-8.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 11
As some of you have asked, here is a preview of the Polestar 1 GTD Pro / GT3 version at Road Atlanta. It is well BOP'd and I run a 1:19.3 on a good lap for comparison. I just managed to make my own animated wiper today - now I am tempted to do more animations like doors etc. Maybe for V2. A few more edits needed to create a pipeline compliant mod (LODS, Damage etc.) I am hoping to get this out by Christmas if time permits.

As some of you have asked, here is a preview of the Polestar 1 GTD Pro / GT3 version at Road Atlanta. It is well BOP'd and I run a 1:19.3 on a good lap for comparison. I just managed to make my own animated wiper today - now I am tempted to do more animations like doors etc. Maybe for V2. A few more edits needed to create a pipeline compliant mod (LODS, Damage etc.) I am hoping to get this out by Christmas if time permits.

Simply put I don't think I've ever been this excited for a fictional car in AC before.

Three strange issues
2. There is no GrassFX

try to change the date day-month with the CSP app in game or, open with notepad the ext_config and comment with a ; before each line (with Notepad ++ you can select all the text and hit CTRL + Q to comment all) and save in order to disable the season ADJ from :::: SEASONS :::: and see if fixed.

Tocancipa is placed in the north emisphere, so it's december and it can snow even i don't know how much in real life. BTW with seasons disabled it should not be active, but it can be a CSP or SOL bot bug.

No idea about the car audio, i don't think is linked to the track itself even you have only on this one. In my testing (and for every config it takes a lot of time) i didn't have any issue of any kind

Last edited:
View attachment 1098169
Lancia 037 EVO2
Original car by RallyWorld
Updated by me to EVO2-spec with realism in mind.

Fixed things:

Tachometer
Brake-pressure and handbrake-pressure
Force-feedback
Steering lock and ratio
Colliders
Shift-lights
Engine 325hp/333nm with supercharger 1.0bar
Linear boost-pressure curve (max boost on the rpm-limiter) like the real deal!
Fixed setup, now with damper-adjustment
Suspension, now much softer in default and fixed camber
New tyres from Kunos Audi quattro s1 (tarmac hard) with fixed radius
New sound from AMA-fmod

DOWNLOAD https://www.dropbox.com/s/nqogk92pb7pg76l/rm_lancia_037_evo2.rar?dl=0
I got the Error (404) from this link. 😞

Nice updates - thanks. Are there any plans to improve the driver model? His legs are almost completely submerged in the seat and his hands clip horrendously through the wheel while steering. Cheers.
i need to learn how to make scratch made animation on that , the only tutorial i find on youtube is about positioning the hands but not doing the animation from scratch , so i have to find time to do it , yea !)

if you know somebody who can do scratch made steer anim and shift , i d like to know !

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back