- 155

- Spain
Hi everyone.
Can someone please share Hockenheim 2001 track? the links don't work
Can someone please share Hockenheim 2001 track? the links don't work
The Legion Aston Martin DBR9 and Corvette C5-R are the only good mods for those two cars in AC. The Data.acd he posts on his blog fix a lot of the physics and apply a bit of BOP to each car in relation to the RSS GT1 packs.Hi, a good AM DBR9 GT1 and Chevrolet Corvette C5-R GT1 mod? I only find Legion, and what do its Data.acd files change? Thanks
Thank you: Kunos' Maserati MC12 GT1 also has problems? There is a data file for the Maserati too ...The Legion Aston Martin DBR9 and Corvette C5-R are the only good mods for those two cars in AC. The Data.acd he posts on his blog fix a lot of the physics and apply a bit of BOP to each car in relation to the RSS GT1 packs.
I have SOL 2.2 installed and I also prefer 2D clouds.Is there a way to force SOL to use 2d clouds ? No matter what I do, it won't save in the config file when I hit 'save config' and quit the race.
I don't give a duck's bottom about 3D clouds or whatever. Maybe I should roll back to sol 2.0 ?
Sorry, I'd rather feel like, say, Lando Norris than, say, the Sultan of Brunei (who owns 7,000 cars irl).To some, myself included, AC is about keeping a neat and tidy car collection. Like a garage where you polish your cars, admire them, give them love. We also drive them, yes, but it's more about the feeling of being a wealthy qatari prince. I'm afraid only unencrypted cars allow us to feel that way.
We have more cars than we could ever really drive, so no one should care about encrypted models (believe me, I don't), I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I also value your point of view and would definitely agree if the pure pleasure of driving was my main hook.
Be well mate!
Yeah I think I'll have to reinstall it then, it just won't keep my saved config ahah.I have SOL 2.2 installed and I also prefer 2D clouds.
No issues saving the setting though. Only yesterday I changed temporarily to 3D because I wanted to check lighting/thunder. After going back to 2D and saving, it's still on 2D now.
SOL reinstall maybe ?
Really looking forward to this one. A good version of this track is badly needed in AC.View attachment 1098111
wip... soon.
Might have quoted the wrong post, but you could try editing the Sol_Config file yourself instead of using the app. I know when you save the file ingame, it's supposed to create a file in this folder with your changes. C:\Users\???\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\Sol. If yours is not doing that then you can go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\weather\sol and manually edit the sol__config.lua file. You will need something like Notepad++ to edit this file. Look for the clouds entry and change the value for clouds__render_method from 2 to 0.Next time I'll talk about encrypted stuff, seems like it's the only thing getting a response this days lol
This is a matter of interpretation. Patreon is used to support GUERILLA Mods itself. And as a goodie there is one or the other extra mod.So a paid mod.
URD Oreca 05 and URD Nissan GT-R LM Nismo and Rebellion R-One and on Assetto Land there is THe Ligier JS P2 and from Neils Pack the Ferrari 458 GT2 and Oreca 03. Toyota and Porsche LMP1 from Kunos and Audi too but its the 2014 car as the 2015 or later only from "Scam"Dream. Corvette also Kunos. and the AMR and Porsche GT from URD (older GTE Generations Pack).Hi, which are the best mods for Le Mans 2015?
If you have concerns over swapping the data file of a Kunos car I’d make a backup, test both the legion and Kunos versions and decide which one you like better, but still keep the original around. If you need to drive the car online it might not work anymore unless that server is running Legion’s GT1 class.Thank you: Kunos' Maserati MC12 GT1 also has problems? There is a data file for the Maserati too ...
I found an folder with 0.70 cars on an old HDDHi Folks, do any of you still have the older version (0.72) of the GUE GT4 Aston Martin Vantage please? Only V0.83 is available on their site.
Try this, unzip it and drop it in the Trophy (not EDC) 'animations' folder. It's a better revision to the one I originally posted but it's based on the rescaled/repositioned driver so might not fit as well without those tweaks.Yes, and changed the driver3d.ini but nothing. Maybe I'll upload the data folder so others can try the revised suspensions
I find that the differences between the physics of the original Kunos car and the 3rd-party mod are most often so different as to make the setup for one totally unusable for the other. So if you do most of your racing online, keep (and get good with) the Kunos ver.If you have concerns over swapping the data file of a Kunos car I’d make a backup, test both the legion and Kunos versions and decide which one you like better, but still keep the original around. If you need to drive the car online it might not work anymore unless that server is running Legion’s GT1 class.
Hi, which are the best mods for Le Mans 2015?
This is a matter of interpretation. Patreon is used to support GUERILLA Mods itself. And as a goodie there is one or the other extra mod.
You are right, good idea, thanks😃If you have concerns over swapping the data file of a Kunos car I’d make a backup, test both the legion and Kunos versions and decide which one you like better, but still keep the original around. If you need to drive the car online it might not work anymore unless that server is running Legion’s GT1 class.
Thanks, this worked!Try this, unzip it and drop it in the Trophy (not EDC) 'animations' folder. It's a better revision to the one I originally posted but it's based on the rescaled/repositioned driver so might not fit as well without those tweaks.
Or you could wait for Peter to update the car with the rescaled driver included and see it as fully intended - he has the new files but I'm not sure when the update will be released.
![]()
Nice car indeed but is anyone else getting a weird holographic thin reflection from the inside edge of the steering wheel rim? Might be alpha on the stitching or something, I'm not sure. Or might be one of my settings. Or a VR thing. Or Sol. Or CSP. Or a poltergeist.Just found this, GT Sport R34 GTR
Hi, I like it this track! thank you.
thanksURD Oreca 05 and URD Nissan GT-R LM Nismo and Rebellion R-One and on Assetto Land there is THe Ligier JS P2 and from Neils Pack the Ferrari 458 GT2 and Oreca 03. Toyota and Porsche LMP1 from Kunos and Audi too but its the 2014 car as the 2015 or later only from "Scam"Dream. Corvette also Kunos. and the AMR and Porsche GT from URD (older GTE Generations Pack).
Thats what i use for that.
Yup, I had it as well but resetting sol worked for me, god knows what it did. Also, this issue is only on certain views, and looking at it from a different angle it vanishes.Nice car indeed but is anyone else getting a weird holographic thin reflection from the inside edge of the steering wheel rim? Might be alpha on the stitching or something, I'm not sure. Or might be one of my settings. Or a VR thing. Or Sol. Or CSP. Or a poltergeist.
Anyway, if the modder is reading this... worth a look?