- 236

- Australia
yeah thats great!Might be too modern or w/e but made it in like 5min... Can send in PM if you want it
yeah thats great!Might be too modern or w/e but made it in like 5min... Can send in PM if you want it
Try this text for diesel smoke. Just copy the text into the ext_config.ini of the car. I have no idea, where I got that text from, but I have copied it into all my diesel-trucks. The smoke is rather light so you can still see the track and other cars. I have seen some diesel-smoke for AC where everything goes black.Is there any extension for the ETRC trucks available, to have some diesel smoke and (or) wiper animation?
as a test, try to remove the SFX too from the ext_config and see if something changes or notIt appears to be working, or looks good, now that I installed the update and commented out the seasonal settings.
However there still seems to be an issue where the engine audio of some cars isn't working, or it can't be heard.
One of them for me is Legion's Formula Vee -->Download Link
...it`s not a bug, it´s a featureDoes anybody have any reliable insider information on whether or not Guerilla will ever fix the GT4 windscreen dirt issue...![]()
What issue, I like it.Does anybody have any reliable insider information on whether or not Guerilla will ever fix the GT4 windscreen dirt issue...![]()
Same reasons for me. The only other game I'll try, is rFactor 2I have AMS2, AC, ACC, PC2.
I'm always back to AC.
Why? Simply...it's moddable and because it has the biggest community!
Here there are over 3000 pages of discussion, on RD there are over 18k mods...
AC is not just a simulation, a game but a real forge for creativity!
you can get them from Rollovers or from the ACFSK Discord-Channel. Both mods are free and avaiable!Hello everyone!
I'm looking for these mods (Ligier JS P217, Dallara 217), who knows whose mods they are and are they available somewhere? If not, will they appear later?
and
I will be glad for any information! thanks![]()
Hi.Hello everyone!
I'm looking for these mods (Ligier JS P217, Dallara 217), who knows whose mods they are and are they available somewhere? If not, will they appear later?
and
I will be glad for any information! thanks![]()
I also prefer 2d clouds for driving (I use VR and 3d clouds look very weird) and 3d clouds for replays as they produce better reflections. I think the best version was "1.6.2. + 1.5.5.", Which had an advantage and that is that it allowed to configure with the presets 2d clouds for driving and 3d for replays, without having to change the script or the controller manually.Hey! To all 2D Clouds Lover.
Which SOL Version is the best for "Only 2D Clouds". I get with all SOL2.2 Version a weather reset (a blue sky) between the weather slots. I use weather plans for random dynamic weather.
Is there a recommendation. Thanks
I use 2.2beta4 without any problems (and I only use 2D clouds since the 3D ones look garbage).Hey! To all 2D Clouds Lover.
Which SOL Version is the best for "Only 2D Clouds". I get with all SOL2.2 Version a weather reset (a blue sky) between the weather slots. I use weather plans for random dynamic weather.
Is there a recommendation. Thanks
F1 Fictional Skin for Magny-Cours + DRS by JV82 FINAL
Skin + DRS Zone for Magny-Cours v4.4b by Terra21 - Updated by jk0011 and slider666.
Link inside the archive.
I hope you like it!
LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ddc...n+for+Magny+Cours+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file
F1 Fictional Skin for Magny-Cours + DRS by JV82 FINAL
Skin + DRS Zone for Magny-Cours v4.4b by Terra21 - Updated by jk0011 and slider666.
Link inside the archive.
I hope you like it!
LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ddc...n+for+Magny+Cours+++DRS+by+JV82+FINAL.7z/file
Well i used this Maserati along with a GT1 2010 carpack from here...and observed nothing wrong. The car was fully competetive from start till the endHas anyone used Kunos' Maserati MC12 GT1 in the race? It's really very slow under ~ 5000 rpm, it doesn't torque right away, 1st gear is very long. The standing start is "impossible" 😩
Thank You!I'm very much enjoying using your skins. Thank you.
You made one for Jerez 2010 recently. I'm just curious if you would consider making a modern day skin for the same track, based somewhat on reality? I imagine a lot of billboards have changed position since 2010, but I'm just thinking more authentic Spanish sponsors etc.
Thank you. I was thinking more of leaving the billboards where they are but just using modern Spanish sponsors in the same places that you have put the F1 sponsors.Thank You!
I'm only able to edit .dds, not to create new ones in different position. It would be nice!
At today I edit some of old F1 track with new billboard textures (where and how I can).
Ah! Ok...Thank you. I was thinking more of leaving the billboards where they are but just using modern Spanish sponsors in the same places that you have put the F1 sponsors.
I did something similar when I released Albacete a while ago. I researched modern Spanish sponsors and put them on the billboards, irrelevant of whether that particular sponsor is there on that particular billboard in real life. Just the feeling of having authentic sponsors added to the atmosphere, whether they were in the right places or not.
No worries. I might look into doing something myself sometime, if someone else doesn't beat me to it.Ah! Ok...
No, only F1 billboards to create a 2021 fictional races at these circuits.
mine has these problems, I don't know why ...😥😕Well i used this Maserati along with a GT1 2010 carpack from here...and observed nothing wrong. The car was fully competetive from start till the end![]()
Don't buy MSFS then. It has ruined AC for me graphically.Continuing on from others who have tried AMS 2 recently, I went back to it after a good 6 months off, I was shocked at it graphically. It looks very cartoonish compared to AC, I remembered it looking better! AC has ruined me now 😂
Lol I spend a lot of time in AC since launch and I'm still only at 1/3 thatDon't buy MSFS then. It has ruined AC for me graphically.
I know one is planes one is cars. But the sky and the tones in it, its just a masterpiece.
For me I have all the 'sims'.
Just worth having them all sat there IMO.
Dirt rally, rfactor 1 and 2 etc etc.
Only real truth to what is better is when i check the game time in steam and AC is over 3000 hours, nearest to that is rae room at 250 hours and Rfactor 2 at 240 odd....
Not sure what is the 'best' but i know what i play more...
I'ver put 300 hours on MSFS in about a month and a bit though!
I also enjoy MSFS, but it is a different kettle of fish. In MSFS, I enjoy slowly cruising over the beautiful environment. In AC, I enjoy avoiding the AI cars at over 100 mph! I think both can be played without either having any effect on the other. Plus, as good as MSFS looks from the air, it's not so good looking when you get closer to the objects on the ground (but of course, this isn't how it should be played).Don't buy MSFS then. It has ruined AC for me graphically.
I know one is planes one is cars. But the sky and the tones in it, its just a masterpiece.
For me I have all the 'sims'.
Just worth having them all sat there IMO.
Dirt rally, rfactor 1 and 2 etc etc.
Only real truth to what is better is when i check the game time in steam and AC is over 3000 hours, nearest to that is rae room at 250 hours and Rfactor 2 at 240 odd....
Not sure what is the 'best' but i know what i play more...
I'ver put 300 hours on MSFS in about a month and a bit though!
just one for each?
Yes good point. I think i am in the middle of a love affair with MSFS so my judgement is rather clouded.I also enjoy MSFS, but it is a different kettle of fish. In MSFS, I enjoy slowly cruising over the beautiful environment. In AC, I enjoy avoiding the AI cars at over 100 mph! I think both can be played without either having any effect on the other. Plus, as good as MSFS looks from the air, it's not so good looking when you get closer to the objects on the ground (but of course, this isn't how it should be played).
'Debloating' your collection of mods is always good. Not only does it make you feel better about the collection of mods you have left afterwards, but it caused me to rediscover some old classics that I had in my collection and had forgotten just how good they are.Yes good point. I think i am in the middle of a love affair with MSFS so my judgement is rather clouded.
AC will always be special to me in a gaming context.
AMS2 is nice, seems to have a lot in it that I like, but something is just always off.
I honestly think its that i like games to have different looks and it does look just like PCars...
Not a bad thing inherently, biut i like the differeing looks of sims.
Personally i don't know why they used the madness engine,but hey that is another topic and wrong thread..
Another thing that just came to me, I have so much landfill i've collected over the years, tracks i've kept but actually look horendous.
I need to de bloat A LOT... there is so much crud.
That is my plan on my day off to rid myself of the chaff and get back into being addicted to AC.