• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,827 comments
Christmas! But from which year?

pw0f8Bq.jpg

AWjOnLw.jpg

J7HjULE.jpg
what track is it?

Hi everyone!!! Merry Christmas!!
please, can someone share, if it exist, a mod of a Audi S8 D4 2014 (facelift) and maybe with this bodykit: ?
thanx in advance

VR Driving

Merry Christmas To Everyone
2021 Toyota GR Supra A91 Spec
Original mod from ifsonata, our team has revamped the physics to A91 spec and updated the skins to reflect current production colors.
Unfortunately due to the encryptions, we are not able to improve the car any further.

Known issue:
Fuel and Water temp gauges do not function
No LODs
No working Odometer

https://sharemods.com/j6l4rcn8uagf/Supra_a91.rar.html

View attachment 1101692
What track is this?

i see band-shadows too on some track (less on some, so much on some others), it's a CSP thing anyway unfortunately, i hope someone have reported to Ilja, but i'm pretty sure someone did it, even we don't have (yet) a solution
It's been around since anything after 1.69 rain fx preview for me.
Mentioned many times on discord.
I could never understand how people just delt with it. But now i've given up and moved to latest CSP.
I don't use AC anywhere near like how i used to, we are talking the only game that i ever fired up.

I would assume if stuff like this doesn't get fixed its not an easy fix, so i think you just have to accept it for what it is.

If you have a blast on DiRT 2.0, or Forza horizon or even AMS2 with its cartoon graphics, and then try to convince yourself that AC isn't ageing, the shadow banding is the least of its worries IMO.

Having said that i still use rfactor 1 at times quite happily.
You just have to adapt your eyes.

If i play rfactor 1 for an hour then switch to AC it looks great...
If i play Dirt 2.0 then swithc to a rally track in AC it looks terrible.

on the ACFSK-Discord, if you dont have that. DM me - i can send you a invite for that
I found it thanks ! finally i found a 36 cars grid for 2020 and a bit much for 21' . Just using the old gt3 car's because there is no imsa skin on the acc evo's conversion

Attachments

• Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-24-30.jpg
    Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-24-30.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-28-58.jpg
    Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-28-58.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-50-14.jpg
    Screenshot_rollovers_oreca07_lmp2_jr_road_atlanta_25-11-121-22-50-14.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27
Hi, I recently made a website for me and my friends where we can have in one place all the best mods we could find, now i think is good enough to share to everyone, i hope you like it ;)
The only thing I wouldn’t mind is rather than a link to mega/ drive or whatever but a link to the post or website if possible.

And maybe a way to search by creator, so if we like a mod we can see other stuff made by that creator.

The only thing I wouldn’t mind is rather than a link to mega/ drive or whatever but a link to the post or website if possible.

And maybe a way to search by creator, so if we like a mod we can see other stuff made by that creator.
Thank you for the advice, al lot of them are from discord or private facebook group and isn't always possible to link to he original source, but it can be a good idea to add it when is possible. I reuploaded them all to mega to be shure that they are always avaible and you can download it straight without loosing time

In the track page there is a author filter, and there is for the cars too, but you have to go to "see all cars" in the car main page, just under the serach bar (i know is kinda hidden, i'm trying to figure out how to make it more visible)

Last edited:
Cheers Paintbox, glad to hear you're enjoying it! Absolutely will include rainfx by v1.0, this release is purely just an early beta to gain some feedback. Many more improvements will be made with each iteration.
Hey hate to be that guy, but a friendly message to ask have you ever got round to making any more updates with this DB4 GT? Even as what comes with the initial download you have shared here earlier in the year, it's a great mod already and this is a regular car choice for me when sitting down to fire up the game. Ether way keep up the good work you do, whatever that may be at the moment or in future. :cheers:

HELP NEEDED

Anyone is aware of a solution for these ugly trees? Tried all the tricks i know (and i use in my config) but no luck. They are already under the ksTree shader, but on one side they are a bit underexposed, and on the other one are right exposed. If i try to match the underexposed ones to the right exposed, the right exposed became overexposed :-/

TYA

1.jpg
2.jpg

Last edited:
about v1.1:

At the end of the backstraight, when getting too close to the inside wall (even on corner entrance already at the very end of the straight) the lap gets easily voided.
Is that supposed to be or could you move the limit all the way towards the barrier?

Cheers,
J
Despite a huge amount of testing distance, I never had a voided lap time there at the end of Ulmann Straight/Sunset Bend.
So I did some laps now to test and this close is when I get a void lap.
(The skid marks some 10m in front were from the previous lap when I got the first voided lap)
void.png

But tbh, you don't want to be there to get a good corner and carry enough speed for the upcoming S/F straight.

In the next pic the lap was still valid, but that was also only to try since I never drive that close to the wall at this location.
It's far more to the right than the fast lane really is.

corr.png

Last edited:
HELP NEEDED

Anyone is aware of a solution for these ugly trees? Tried all the tricks i know (and i use in my config) but no luck. They are already under the ksTree shader, but on one side they are a bit underexposed, and on the other one are right exposed. If i try to match the underexposed ones to the right exposed, the right exposed became overexposed :-/

TYA

View attachment 1101838View attachment 1101839
Is the tree model orientation set to the bottom/base?

Is the tree model orientation set to the bottom/base?
hmmm, i have to check because is not a scratch made track (not by me at least), so i have to check. Btw i found a "workaround solution" by editing the value of the AlphaRef which was set with strange values and increase the problem.

For what you said, i need to open the track in blender? Thanks for your help

hmmm, i have to check because is not a scratch made track (not by me at least), so i have to check. Btw i found a "workaround solution" by editing the value of the AlphaRef which was set with strange values and increase the problem.

For what you said, i need to open the track in blender? Thanks for your help

Yes, I personally use Blender for this. I don't use 3dsimed often so I can't confirm if this is an option in it.

Yes, I personally use Blender for this. I don't use 3dsimed often so I can't confirm if this is an option in it.
Any tuts or info available on how to check this thing? I'm not a blender expert (even i know how to use for what i need sometimes), but for this i don't know from where start off.
Thanks again

Here's a super little beastie from André Simão, the Abarth 595 Pista 2017

View attachment 1099839 View attachment 1099840

There's a VR fix for the digital instruments:
Swap these fields into data/digital_instruments.ini:

[ITEM_0]
VERSION=2
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=-0.000015,0.025939,0.014
TYPE=SPEED
SIZE=0.025
COLOR=255,225,255
INTENSITY=4
FONT=599_big
ALIGN=CENTER
UNITS=KMH

[ITEM_1]
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=0.035,0.0328,0.015
TYPE=AMBIENT_TEMP
SIZE=0.0085
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=2.7
FONT=e92_big
VERSION=2
ALIGN=CENTER

[ITEM_2]
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=-0.006,-0.0250,0.014
TYPE_EXT=DRIVEN_TOTAL
INPUT=DRIVEN_TOTAL
NUMBER_FORMAT=06.0
SIZE=0.009
DECIMALS=2
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=2.7
FONT=e92_big
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGHT

[ITEM_3]
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=-0.006,0.0020,0.014
TYPE_EXT=DRIVEN_SESSION
INPUT=DRIVEN_SESSION
NUMBER_FORMAT=03.0
SIZE=0.009
DECIMALS=2
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=2.7
FONT=e92_big
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGHT

[ITEM_4]
PARENT=DISPLAY_DATA
POSITION=-0.0055,-0.0111,0.014
TYPE_EXT=DRIVEN_SESSION
INPUT=DRIVEN_SESSION
SIZE=0.009
DECIMALS=2
COLOR=255,255,255,255
INTENSITY=2.7
FONT=e92_big
VERSION=2
ALIGN=RIGHT
Rims are not too white/bright at rainy day?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 28
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back