Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,826 comments
Hi guys a question (and I would be grateful if someone would answer me) is there a version of the German circuit of Hockenheim in the year 1990 -1999.Thank you for the kind answers from your side.

it was in 1.74, but in 1.76 it was fixed and then again in 1.77 it persists again. dunno when Ilja will able to fix it again
anyway 1.76-136 this bug free
Where did you get 176-136? The patreon page doesn't have that one listed. Nevermind. I found it further down the page than I looked before.

Last edited:
Hi guys a question (and I would be grateful if someone would answer me) is there a version of the German circuit of Hockenheim in the year 1990 -1999.Thank you for the kind answers from your side.

Wasn't there four slightly different variations of Hockenheim in that period of time? I'm sure that at least 1982-1991 and 1999-2001 variations exist in Assetto. Is the pitlane only difference between latter and the 1994-1998 one?

edit:
1988: https://www.mediafire.com/file/rmkuja2c5afu1ih/zw_hockenheim1988_v2.6_by_ZWISS.rar/file
2001:

Last edited:
If you are trying to add balloons to a layout then copy the model.ini lines from the layout that has them to the layout you want.

Not sure if possible to add via extconfig.
Adding to model.ini makes layout not online-friendly, sadly.
It seems that I saw earlier in the thread that ball models were added without editing model.ini, but I can’t find a suitable example... Maybe @Masscot as a Balloon Master could help? :)

Last edited:
If i wanted to edit the brightness of the Toyota TS040 lights how do i go about that? Is it even possible? At night the lights are the brightest in comparison to other night time driving cars...im guessing unpack the data and then edit something in the lights.ini file?

[LIGHT_0]
NAME=ts040_headlights_SUB1
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_1]
NAME=ts040_headlights_SUB0
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_2]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS
COLOR=300,300,380
OFF_COLOR=200,200,250

[LIGHT_3]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_2
COLOR=300,300,380
FLASH=1

[LIGHT_4]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_EXTRA
COLOR=200,200,200
FLASH=1

Hey All,

For your weekend pleasure, any issues let me know. Latest CSP required just to be safe.

Porsche Carrera GT-R

The only version available in Assetto Corsa. (as far as i'm aware)

Has been designed to run with the other GT1 cars of the era from the likes of RSS and Legion.

A lovely nimble drive, good power throughout the rev range and excellent top end speed, in the hands of a capable driver this will keep pace with the faster cars of the day.

Be warned though, this is still a Porsche....push too hard and you may soon be facing in the opposite direction!

This is the first car released from the GT1 2000-2010 pack.

I would like to say a special thanks to Mach77 for the sound, @MisterWaffles the resident test driver for the feedback, photos below & video above and last but not least @andrevr for his feedback and test driving too.

Please enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/TMWMods (its free)

Porsche Carrera GT-R - Update (1.1)

New Version Available

• Small fixes including collider ini.
  • Fuel tank relocated to correct position
  • Engine sound modified

Enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/TMWMods (its free)

Last edited:
Hey mates, here's my newest PPFilter-Update. If you like it, please a review it @ RD ✌️

With the awaited release of Pure 0.75 it's time to release the update 1.5 of my PureLIFE filter-pack. As annonced the new version features two new filters, the PureLIFE EVO and PureLIFE EVO GT.

PureLIFE15.jpg

PureLIFE EVO was actually planned for version 1.2 but some of the new things requires Pure 0.7+ so I had to wait for Peter to finalizing it. PureLIFE EVO is a decent evolution of the base PureLIFE filter which has a slightly "enriched" look and supports the new exposure and vao control and the new "optimized photo look" via Pure config app. To make this possible a special .lua script is needed which is part of the .zip and will be copied to the right destination.

PureLIFE EVO GT was inspired by the upcoming release of Gran Turismo 7. While watching the new showcase I thought it would be nice to have a great running filter that is based on my EVO filter but with a more vibrant and filmic look... The new filter itself has a decent glare, more vibrant colors, different contrast and more. To enhances the GT-look I've created a custom pure config that reduces the ambient lighting, changes the sky hue and saturation, daylight exposure and some more things. BTW: the config looks superb with PureLIFE & PureLIFE EVO too. Try it.

Screenshot_urd_michigan_egt_ks_nurburgring_4-1-122-15-19-17.jpg

Features:
• optimized for PURE 0.75+
• clean and realistic look
• works very well with any daytime and any weather condition
• lightweight with low performance impact
• base PureLIFE filter works standalone - no Pure config adjustments needed
• latest Version 1.5 includes the brand-new "PureLIFE EVO" & PureLIFE EVO GT filters which supports all new Pure features like exposure and VAO control and the new "optimized photo look" via Pure config app.
• PureLIFE EVO GT also comes with a optional pure configuration. To use it properly please follow the steps in “Prepare Pure config app”

Recommendation & setup:
To have the best look in Assetto Corsa you should check your monitor settings. I’ve made the best experiences with resetting the monitor to factory settings, then turn on game mode and let the contrast, brightness and colors on default or tune it only in small steps.

⦁ Remove the old ppfilters first. Go to Steam folder -> steamapps -> common -> assettocorsa -> system -> cfg -> ppfilters and delete all .ini-files that contains "pureLIFE".
⦁ Install the new files. To do that simply copy the content of assettocorsa folder in the ZIP to your local assettocorsa folder. Overwrite if asked.

Prepare Pure config app: (and use custom “PureLIFE_EVO_GT” settings as default)
⦁ Start game and open pure config app
⦁ To try the custom settings, simply import “_PureLIFE_EVO_GT.config.ini”. If you like it and want to use is as standard, just head to step 3.
⦁ Be sure that you use the default pure settings (click “IMPORT” then choose “pure_config.ini”
⦁ Export actual pure_config.ini as default: On the bottom click “EXPORT”, “Save as…” and name it “default” or something.
⦁ Import “_PureLIFE_EVO_GT.config.ini”
⦁ Click “SAVE” (on the bottom). IMPORTANT! This sets it as default.
If you want to revert back and set the original pure settings as default, simply repeat the steps 5 & 6 but choose “pure_config.ini”.

PureLIFEZ_comp.jpg

History:
Version 0.8
(01/18/2022):
• initial release

Version 1.0 (01/20/2022)
• optimized Overcast and Nighttime
• several small fixes
• NEW: added "PURELife_AE" filter with auto exposure. Make it a bit more dynamic in dark scenarios and night

Version 1.1 (01/24/2022)
• optimized saturation and gamma
• some other small tweaks
• NEW: added "PureLIFE_for_SOL" filter that brings the advantages of PureLIFE to SOL. To make it work with all weather and daytime conditions without auto exposure I had to rework the glare, gamma and some HDR settings because of a strange behavior on moonrise and moonset.
• after including the SOL-filter it was necessary to rename the filters to separate them from the "Pure"-category. In the PPFilter app you'll find them now on the top as "-PureLIFE"
• NOTICE: no further improvements of PureLIFE_AE because auto exposure isn't supported in the release version of Pure.

Version 1.1.5 (02/03/2022)
• adjusted custom shape luminance
• NOTICE: PureLIFE_AE removed because auto exposure isn't supported in the release version of Pure.

Version 1.2 (01/24/2022) not published
• optimized for PURE 0.70+
• optimized color temp and saturation
• optimized glare
• NEW: added "PureLIFE_EVO" filter. A new filter based on Peter Boese's brand-new "Pure"-filter which supports the new exposure and VAO control and the new "optimized photo look" via Pure set config (Pure 0.7 and above). This is huge. Try it!

Version 1.5 (02/10/2022)
• further optimizations
• NEW: added "PureLIFE_EVO GT" filter. Based on PureLIFE EVO with a glimpse of Gran Turismo. Enhanced exposure and contrast, more colorful, filmic glare, adjusted color temp and some other tweaks. Runs still great with a very low performance hit. If you want to get the look even closer to GT, import the custom settings as explained in “Prepare Pure config app:”

Screenshot_urd_bayro_gt3_ks_nordschleife_8-1-122-12-25-57.jpg

Download: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/purelife-ppfilter-pack-for-pure-and-sol.48009/

Last edited:
If i wanted to edit the brightness of the Toyota TS040 lights how do i go about that? Is it even possible? At night the lights are the brightest in comparison to other night time driving cars...im guessing unpack the data and then edit something in the lights.ini file?

[LIGHT_0]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_1]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_2]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS
COLOR=300,300,380
OFF_COLOR=200,200,250

[LIGHT_3]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_2
COLOR=300,300,380
FLASH=1

[LIGHT_4]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_EXTRA
COLOR=200,200,200
FLASH=1
It is easier than I ever thought. I can have a look later if you can wait.

As already been said, 1st value sets the RED intensity, 2nd the GREEN and 3rd the BLUE. The well-known RGB ccolors scheme.
If all have 200, it will balance a white light. 20 less bright, 2000 more bright.
For some cars, it is better to see the name of the light in Showroom (clicking over the surface you want to know the name).

Try these for now.

[LIGHT_0]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_1]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_2]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS
COLOR=100,100,180
OFF_COLOR=200,200,250

[LIGHT_3]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_2
COLOR=100,100,180
FLASH=1

[LIGHT_4]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_EXTRA
COLOR=200,200,200
FLASH=1

Last edited:
Can anyone please tell me what the BML Car app is doing when it adjusts the mirror FOV? I want to adjust this in a new car's data (or extension).

Thanks in advance.

Add-ons for msc_renault5turbo_europacup, including:
  • LODs
  • dirty glass
  • camera set for pre-race screen
  • Renault badge
  • few corrected car infos

Not inluded:
- car

Back-up previous version then overwrite.

Small update for the Renault 5 Europacup Add-ons mini-package:

• the car is not flying few digits over the tarmac anymore
  • added F6 cameras

Back-up previous version then overwrite, then play "Sly" by Herbie Hancock, then race.

car link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qptdaatr58123nu/msc_renault5turbo_europacup.7z?dl=0

Last edited:
Hello guys, can anybody tell me how to get or can share Rollovers mods ? Im looking for the Aston Marting Vantage GTE and could use some others
I know it isn't what you asked, but I would highly recommend the AC EGT pack from URD instead. I replaced the Rollovers GTEs with these ones. You get a bunch of cars for just a few quid.

Last edited:
It is easier than I ever thought. I can have a look later if you can wait.

As already been said, 1st value sets the RED intensity, 2nd the GREEN and 3rd the BLUE. The well-known RGB ccolors scheme.
If all have 200, it will balance a white light. 20 less bright, 2000 more bright.
For some cars, it is better to see the name of the light in Showroom (clicking over the surface you want to know the name).

Try these for now.

[LIGHT_0]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_1]
COLOR=3,3,3

[LIGHT_2]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS
COLOR=100,100,180
OFF_COLOR=200,200,250

[LIGHT_3]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_2
COLOR=100,100,180
FLASH=1

[LIGHT_4]
NAME=HEAD_LIGHTS_EXTRA
COLOR=200,200,200
FLASH=1
Oh cool! Thanks for that 👍

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back