Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,768 comments
It does seems that EASY is now crediting people... 😆
Capture d’écran 2022-02-10 191423.png

Wow. This could be quite a game changer!

Porsche Developing App That Digitalizes Your Favorite Roads In Hours​

Porsche Virtual Roads wants to accelerate the mapping of roads for driving simulators.

Screen Shot 2022-02-11 at 1.55.52 pm.jpg

More info here:

Last edited:
I just realized that I forgot to post the info from the previous fortnight's update.
(private message to @ZombieBoy1978 & @Fanapryde : And no, it's not due to old age).

Anyway, here are the new dates

Red Bold : new and updated tracks from 01/02/2022 --> 11/02/2022
Red : new and upated add-ons from 01/02/2022 --> 11/02/2022

Yellow Bold : new and updated tracks from 12/02/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : new and updated add-ons from 12/02/2022 --> TBA

Nice weekend to everyone and as always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

ACTL v2.0 by Breathe

same as you , but didnot know there was an option there :embarrassed:

Sadly i tried all different options there , and bug remains :s
bug is known for some time now and occurs randomly on different installs. try using .75 or .74 and see if its better.
sadly x4 isnt up to fixing csp bugs fast so it can take like 17 patches for that

Hi all,
need informations.

When i create a server on CM, some modded cars had to be "compatible" for using it online.
How to know when a car is compatible, how to make it compatible ? I can't found something about this on google
Thx

Excellent PP filters. Thank you Amby. 😀👍
You're welcome. BTW there's a bugfix release out there:

PureLIFE155.jpg

Okay, that was a bit too much glare in some situations for PureLIFE Evo GT, sorry for that 🥷

The great advantage if you have three filters in the pack is that you don't need to have that "one" that fits on everybody. My personal favourite is still the base filter and now I can tweak it (and the others) for what they're originally intended for.

Oh and please keep in mind... PureLIFE, EVO and EVO GT are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather simulation PURE and they're only tested with PURE. They maybe run great wit SOL or maybe not. The only filter that's made and optimized for SOL is PureLIFE_for_SOL.

Pure will be released for free when it's done. If you want to get access to the Pure Development Preview (and you should), you can get it here on Patreon and support Peter for his great effort. And again thanks to my supporters ☕

Version 1.5.5 (02/11/2022) bugfix update, no need to delete old filters first if you come from 1.5

PureLIFE FILTER:
• slightly increased brightness

PureLIFE EVO GT FILTER:
• reduced glare luminance
• optimized bloom luminance
• added custom glare settings for cockpit view

PureLIFE EVO GT.ini config
• adjusted daylight multiplier
• optimized ambient light level
• decreased ambient light saturation
• adjusted sky light level
• adjusted sky light hue
• adjusted sky light saturation

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning Cruel Doubt.. 488 GT3 Acc 488 GT3 EVO 2020 488 GT3 GTLM I have these 3 mods, of the same car, but which one to keep?

__custom_showroom_1644571264.jpg
488 Acc
__custom_showroom_1644571365.jpg
488 EVO 2020
Screenshot_rollovers_488_gte_imsa_highspeedring2_11-1-122-6-20-14.jpg

488 GTML

You're welcome. BTW there's a bugfix release out there:

View attachment 1113199

Okay, that was a bit too much glare in some situations for PureLIFE Evo GT, sorry for that 🥷

The great advantage if you have three filters in the pack is that you don't need to have that "one" that fits on everybody. My personal favourite is still the base filter and now I can tweak it (and the others) for what they're originally intended for.

Oh and please keep in mind... PureLIFE, EVO and EVO GT are made for Peter Boese's upcoming weather simulation PURE and they're only tested with PURE. They maybe run great wit SOL or maybe not. The only filter that's made and optimized for SOL is PureLIFE_for_SOL.

Pure will be released for free when it's done. If you want to get access to the Pure Development Preview (and you should), you can get it here on Patreon and support Peter for his great effort. And again thanks to my PayPalMe-supporters ☕

Version 1.5.5 (02/11/2022) bugfix update, no need to delete old filters first if you come from 1.5

PureLIFE FILTER:
• slightly increased brightness

PureLIFE EVO GT FILTER:
• reduced glare luminance
• optimized bloom luminance
• added custom glare settings for cockpit view

PureLIFE EVO GT.ini config
• adjusted daylight multiplier
• optimized ambient light level
• decreased ambient light saturation
• adjusted sky light level
• adjusted sky light hue
• adjusted sky light saturation

A very grat job dear! I have SOL and yesterday I tried SOL version of pure filter instead of immersive natural. Perfect, sky color is much realistic.
Do you suggest some good Reshade presets or settings? Or may I should delete it?

I just realized that I forgot to post the info from the previous fortnight's update.
(private message to @ZombieBoy1978 & @Fanapryde : And no, it's not due to old age).

Anyway, here are the new dates

Red Bold : new and updated tracks from 01/02/2022 --> 11/02/2022
Red : new and upated add-ons from 01/02/2022 --> 11/02/2022

Yellow Bold : new and updated tracks from 12/02/2022 --> TBA
Yellow : new and updated add-ons from 12/02/2022 --> TBA

Nice weekend to everyone and as always, thanks to all the modders who amaze us every day.
Thank you guys

ACTL v2.0 by Breathe
Update : I'm testing the possibility to leave comments in the listing. This should allow you to give your opinion on a track or others things.
Please respect the following rules:
It is forbidden to :
  • Make degrading remarks
  • Share sensitive content
  • Share fraudulent links
Please remain polite and courteous.

If I notice that courtesy and respect of these rules are not respected, I will close the access

Last edited:
Ferrari F40 Competizione '89 (V1.0) by F40 LM Lover.

This is Racing Version of F40. This Package has two versions.
If you choose the ART Sports Skin, You can drive the car without Passenger Seat. It just have Driver's Seat only.
and When you choose the Competizione_Red Skin, You can drive the customer version with Passenger seat.
This Function will not be appeared in CM Showroom, but you can find differences in-game situation.

1. Initial Release.
1) Exterior 3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
2) Converted by F40 LM Lover
3) Interior 3d Model Base : Kunos Assetto Corsa's F40 Original and Foraza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
3) Sound : Ferrari F40 LM Real Sound Mod 0.92 by hillclimber12
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f40lm-real-sound-mod.21279/
4) Details
-. Doors Animation(Left Door : Extra A, Right Door : Extra B, Rear Cawl : Extra C)
-. Wiper Animation by CSP Config
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Turn Signal & Hazards Signal
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights

2. Next version will have more skins and will be added Road Legal Version like my previous version.

3. Thank you. I'm waiting for you guys feedback!

4. Download link is in the description of Video! Hope you guys and girls like it!!

If you choose the ART Sports Skin, You can drive the car without Passenger Seat. It just have Driver's Seat only.
and When you choose the Competizione_Red Skin, You can drive the customer version with Passenger seat.
This Function will not be appeared in CM Showroom, but you can find differences in-game situation.

1. Initial Release.
3) Interior 3d Model Base : Kunos Assetto Corsa's F40 Original and Foraza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
4) Details
-. Doors Animation(Left Door : Extra A, Right Door : Extra B, Rear Cawl : Extra C)
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights

2. Next version will have more skins and will be added Road Legal Version like my previous version.

4. Download link is in the description of Video! Hope you guys and girls like it!!

I am testing the F40 right now. The car seems to be causing 20+ fps loss at my system
:boggled: Ideas?

EDIT: Strange ... next try seems fine on another track.. (tesing together with a bunch of 90s GT1 cars)
Just forget it for now :D

Last edited:

1. Initial Release.
4) Details
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights

I really like the F40 LM Lover's original so thanks for the rework.
I can't use the old skins for this new model, right?

Release!!!!
Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport 1960

Free and Public Download:

Comverted from forza horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics Peter Crill
-Base setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction

Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Rotation objects @Adriaan Suy
General help @Dan Bucsa
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal
Orange car photos @Savvas Metalinious

The Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport - nicknamed "Outlaw" - is a hot rod using a stretched Porsche 356 body and Porsche 964 platform. Developed by Emory Motorsport and Momo, it was conceived as a modern hot rod with a strong power-to-weight ratio, weighing only 885 kg and offering 393 hp from a twin-turbo engine.

__custom_showroom_1644596648.jpg__custom_showroom_1644596689.jpg__custom_showroom_1644596781.jpg__custom_showroom_1644596850.jpg__custom_showroom_1644596896.jpg__custom_showroom_1644596915.jpg

umb
A very grat job dear! I have SOL and yesterday I tried SOL version of pure filter instead of immersive natural. Perfect, sky color is much realistic.
Do you suggest some good Reshade presets or settings? Or may I should delete it?
Reshade is not necessary with csp + sol

I am testing the F40 right now. The car seems to be causing 20+ fps loss at my system
:boggled: Ideas?

EDIT: Strange ... next try seems fine on another track.. (tesing together with a bunch of 90s GT1 cars)
Just forget it for now :D
450k polys, no cockpit_hr and no lods. Probably explains why :P

Hi Forum!
I would like to ask you: is it possible makes the "no halo visual" of the RSS X EVO same that RSS X?
I like the transparency of the halo.
Thanks in advance!

RSS X (no halo visual)
20220211190559_1.jpg

RSS X EVO (no halo visual)
20220211190649_1.jpg

Camino Viejo de Montserrat updated to v1.1:

Adjusted mountain textures (thanks Mike08) and positioning in sky.kn5
General texture/shader tweaks (some from Mike08)
Groove position fixed by Shin
Foliage tweaks/fixes
Floating artifacts removed
New loading screens

1644602783086.jpeg

Always do a clean installation.

Note: my previous track skin will no longer work properly due to kn5 changes - this will be updated on RD soon.
Edit: done: see below.

Last edited:
Hayhay !

I just finished an other skinpack, this time it is for the lovely Alpine GTA V6 europa cup made by Shokeus ACT80

__custom_showroom_1644589121.jpg

There are 20 different skins in total, to provide a good line up.

Link is here :

The car can be founded on assettoland if needed, or the author personal forum

Attachments

• Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-6-9.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-6-9.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-3-35.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-3-35.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-1-51.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-16-1-51.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-15-58-59.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-15-58-59.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-15-53-50.jpg
    Screenshot_alpine_gta_europa_cup_sandev_f3ct_11-1-122-15-53-50.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 11
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back