Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,065 comments
:odd: How can I present myself if I am not allowed to write? :)

Yes I did.
I made the 1st step - accepted the rules (reglement section) with a thumb-up - of 3 steps.
1st step is accepting the rules and press the thumb-up icon.

Edit: I left discord and rejoin. Now I can write.:eek::rolleyes::)

Thank you both.

I really hate this gatekeeper crap. Just stick your mods on a website. I mean, the end result download link is a web resource so... just put it in the youtube description and hope for some likes and subs.

Discord sucks (as a content distribution platform)

edit: I'm absolutely not calling you out paulo, your post just reminded me it was a thing. you're a cool dude.

Last edited:
Hello!!

does anyone have any car that uses CSP animated wipers?. I have been trying this "new" tool but without success jet. But it seems to be easier than doing it on blender. Cheers!

1645042549060.png

I was doing some vile experiments on a car's data.acd when the steering started working in inverted fashion. :confused:
What have I done to that car.ini to cause this?
put the steering line behind the top and bottom suspension. only know cos im having nightmare with this open wheelers suspension.

can anyone help, i cant get the suspensions pieces and animations to line up at all.

Last edited:
I was doing some vile experiments on a car's data.acd when the steering started working in inverted fashion. :confused:
What have I done to that car.ini to cause this?
a '-' (minus) before the steering ratio, or on some mods it needs a minus, just to make it awkward you know...

Memo to self, inverted comas and a minus looks like the face of the robot that will take over our lives after being our servant for 10 years in 2082.
'-'

Last edited:
I've added a few more skins for Deplinsky's version of the Toyota FT-1 Vision GT GR3
They are based on the Prefecture districts in Japan - There are 9 initial with more to come- All are fictional skins with real Japanese driver names

Edit: There are some minor errors in the skins due to the models mapping (rear mainly and tyre manufacture OS) but hopefully they don't detract too much

Eventually I'll put together a Gran Turismo type championship with them as well

Please feel free to use, amend and share if you so wish or dump if so inclined 🤔

toyota_ft-1_vision_gt_gr3_JAPANSKINS_v1.0a.zip https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15TxWhy1HwKEn57OvtD14XmoojzO5gf1s?usp=sharing
Car is in same folder

Earlier WIP skins here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-3149#post-13576045
View attachment 1112589View attachment 1112574View attachment 1112575View attachment 1112576View attachment 1112588View attachment 1112577View attachment 1112578View attachment 1112579View attachment 1112580View attachment 1112581View attachment 1112582View attachment 1112583View attachment 1112584
Are there any interest for make skins for Chivas AutoArt's Toyota FT-1 GT500 Class 1? Looking at the two car models side by side, there are few differences that make me prefer Chivas AutoArt version. Unfortunately, the custom skins are not compatible with each other.

__custom_showroom_1645046884.jpg
__custom_showroom_1645046900.jpg
__custom_showroom_1645046911.jpg

Hello!!

does anyone have any car that uses CSP animated wipers?. I have been trying this "new" tool but without success jet. But it seems to be easier than doing it on blender. Cheers!

View attachment 1114738
I have found it completely hit and miss when it wants to work with a car, the wipers most of the time just don't follow any logical path. Must be too many variables when it comes to all the different models out in the wild. If it helps to study, here is one of the few I got working for the TCL Hillman Imp.

Attachments

• ext_config.zip
    618 bytes · Views: 12
Last edited:
If someone has a few minutes can they test something for me.

I need a different set of eyes and someone using a different ppfilter to tell me how the lighting is on Donington using this skin and ext_config. Pay no attention to the trees because they are still a WIP. All i'm interested in is whether the ground textures and overall ambient lighting is too dark or light at mid day. It sort of seems dark to me, but it could just be my filter. Try cycling through different months as well. Thanks...

Donington Test

I need a different set of eyes and someone using a different ppfilter to tell me how the lighting is on Donington using this skin and ext_config. Pay no attention to the trees because they are still a WIP. All i'm interested in is whether the ground textures and overall ambient lighting is too dark or light at mid day. It sort of seems dark to me, but it could just be my filter. Try cycling through different months as well. Thanks...

Donington Test
Just had a quick look and personally I think it's too light. I'm using photorealistic filter by the way.

Hello!!

View attachment 1114738

There are several Kunos cars, that have been updated with CSP animated wipers. I know it, because I had to deactivate the CSP animated wipers, because it's broken in VR at the moment with CSP 1.76. You can check the ext_config.ini files of these cars.

ks_mazda_miata.ini, lotus_elise_sc.ini, bmw_1m.ini, ks_nissan_370z.ini, ks_mazda_mx5_nd.ini, ks_mazda_mx5_cup.ini, bmw_z4.ini

Also the URD 2018 DTM cars have CSP animated wipers.
urd_t5_aura_2018.ini, urd_t5_bayro_2018.ini, urd_t5_maures_2018.ini

Last edited:

Donington Test
Latest SOL and __Sol filter, noon, broken clouds, it looks like this:

donington_test.png

Maybe a tiny bit too bright, but easy enough to adjust in the SOL config app. And most probably depending on personal preference and monitor settings.

Latest SOL and __Sol filter, noon, broken clouds, it looks like this:

View attachment 1114784

Maybe a tiny bit too bright, but easy enough to adjust in the SOL config app. And most probably depending on personal preference and monitor settings.
Thanks for the check. It's hard to make a final decision with so many different filters, monitor settings, personal preferences, etc. I can only judge things based on my system and filter of choice. Maybe i'll start using the Sol filters as my test base instead of my own. Problem is on my system Sol is always too dark. In fact most of the popular filters render too dark on my system. I'll be in touch down the road when I need another opinion. Thanks again...

a '-' (minus) before the steering ratio, or on some mods it needs a minus, just to make it awkward you know...

Memo to self, inverted comas and a minus looks like the face of the robot that will take over our lives after being our servant for 10 years in 2082.
'-'
Thanks, that's it. I like that I can invert further the steering in the .ini. If it ain't risky...

I'm absolutely split between taming the nightmarish differential on the Opel Manta S1 and making the Cires Opel Manta B400 Race more sleazy, it feels like a dead squirrel. I hate them both, equally, for opposite reasons. :)
(passive-aggressive smile)

Last edited:
"The file you are trying to download is no longer available"
Actually @pitsch83 showed me a newer visual update 1.2 he thought it was made by me. It's made by REVO. I didn't have time to check, but it's worth a try.

UPDATE 1.2 REVO
all missing drawn shadows
corrected windows visual damage
lights remade
wheel shaders & blur
disk glow
engine damage thresahold fixed
all error logs fixed
(sweeter rpm leds)
cleaned the toyota_ft-1_vision_gt_gr3.ini for 'shader patch' (caused some lighting faults)

DOWNLOAD toyota_ft-1_vision_gt_gr3_visual_update_V1.2

Thanks for the check. It's hard to make a final decision with so many different filters, monitor settings, personal preferences, etc. I can only judge things based on my system and filter of choice. Maybe i'll start using the Sol filters as my test base instead of my own. Problem is on my system Sol is always too dark. In fact most of the popular filters render too dark on my system. I'll be in touch down the road when I need another opinion. Thanks again...
Which indicates that it's all up to different systems. Usually, if exposure needs changing, it's mostly too bright, very seldom that I need to set exposure higher.

TRACK UPDATES by CrisT86
As always nothing removed, just moved

Ibarra by Terra21 - @TheRealCeeBee

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, Grass FX, LightFX, Various fix
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams (2 Sets, 4 FOVS for a total of 8 variations)
DOWNLOAD

Matra Park by TheStrobe8 (se a clean installation to be sure to works correctly, original track on RD)

• New EXT_CONFIG featuring RainFX, Grass FX, LightFX, Various fix (scratch made but includes some stuff by recent @gutbomb & @slider666 stuff)
  • New VAO
  • New TV Cams
  • Track skin by @Delta7Fox (edited for 2 new version available)

I hope to have forgot nothing or no ones ;)
DOWNLOAD
Hey all,

Would anyone have this update to Ibarra by ChrisT86? Thanks in advance!

Trying the CSP updated (by Lucas Macedo) Jacarepagua 1988 with some very brazillian racecars - small touring hachbacks and "Divisão 3" bigger stuff as the Maverick and Opala. (The VW Brasilia is available at his Patreon and as I know he's a guy that really need and make good use of the money so consider making him a visit, links on the video.)

Also of course using the excellent camtool by ATR :)

Enjoy!

Some of the other brazillian racecars from this video you can find on Gabriel channel:

Last edited:
Hey Lads.

I need help.
Anyone has this mod?

1645072466978.png

I only need the 'DATA' folder, because all files inside are damaged like this, and the car doesn't load.

1645072398634.png

Thank you.

Hey Lads.

I need help.
Anyone has this mod?

View attachment 1114836

I only need the 'DATA' folder, because all files inside are damaged like this, and the car doesn't load.

View attachment 1114835

Thank you.
1) Did you change some of the files in the .acd and repacked the whole (maybe renaming the car folder)?
2) or is that simply happening once you unpack the .acd?

I ask this because, if case number 2 it could be a mistake of the car's creator and you can't do much about that.

Hi Guys, I'm after a bit of advice, i've painted a TCR car, the Tommy78 ARV_TCR19 from the WTCR19 pack, i've painted the windows and they show fine in the CM Showroom, then in game they show like this, am i missing something? any help would be great.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 13
morning all,

so we currently at 600k triangles :S

im doing textures at the minute but none of the objects have any mapping, what program can i use to map?

ive tried using calculate ao but its coming up empty. so i looked under view mapping and theres no wire mesh.

(sorry if its a newb question im new to this side of things)

__custom_showroom_1645086819.png
__custom_showroom_1645086829.png

Untitled.png

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back