Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,825 comments
And while I empathize with people living in parts of the world where 4 USD could pay to feed their family for a week,............
4 USD???
Or is it some kind of mistake?

1645438135360.png

Last edited:
400 Argentine Peso (ARS, $) = 3,75 US $
I did not know that the Argentine peso is called so, I thought it was the American dollar :D
4$ USD - is a normal price for a quality mod :) :cheers:
The developer should clarify the information about the currency so that foreign users do not experience a shock :)

Last edited:
Until now they only made stuff that had a "local" appeal. Turismo Carretera inspired GTS cars, FWD hatchbacks and tracks from various Latin-American countries. It made sense to have a Spanish-only website but I think they should start to broaden their scope a bit.

Some mods that deserve more attention, imo. Some probably already have them, but in case you don't you should check them out.

So @ukzz4iroc and @Fall Guy I want to delete Reshade (since I have no more interest and I'm not using it anymore) and I have v4.6.1. something? What I need to do to delete reshade? (I also hope to make those cars work)🤞
The question is for anyone that know the answer ;)
Delete dxgi.dll, the rest can remain.

If you want to have everything cleaned up, delete the reshade folder and also the reshade.ini from your ac main folder.

Some mods that deserve more attention, imo. Some probably already have them, but in case you don't you should check them out.
Full Top Cars are here.
The Br03 has arrived here 1 month before reaching RD.
Nice to see it there though, downloaded the updated version more or less 2 weks ago.

Does anyone know what's going on with Perendinator Alias Legion Alias Gzerod? Nothing has been new for weeks or seen from him! I miss his work! Hopefully he did not scare him this stupid comment here in the forum as his side unavailable. If you read this here, get back to you again: we need you!

Hi!...
This Package is including F40 Competizione single seater and two seaters, F40 LM(Fictional F40 Competizione's Stradale Version).
I know there are only 2 units of F40 LM in real life(74045, 79890).
I just want call it "F40 LM" ^^
Anyways,
# F40 Competizione Change Logs(V1.1)
1. Some Bugs are Fixed
2. Added Front Radiator and Fans - Fans can be rotated during Race
3. LOD_B is added
1) LOD_A : 450K
2) LOD_B : 270K

#F40 LM Change Logs(V1.1)
1. All Exteriors are changed. 3d Model base : Forza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
-. Converted by F40 LM Lover
2. Interior 3d Model Base : Kunos Assetto Corsa's F40 Original and Foraza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
3. Sound : Ferrari F40 LM Real Sound Mod 0.92 by hillclimber12 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f40lm-real-sound-mod.21279/
4. Bugs are Fixed
5. Details
-. Added Rotating Animated Radiator Fan
-. Doors Animation(Left Door : Extra A, Right Door : Extra B, Rear Cawl : Extra C)
-. Wiper Animation by CSP Config
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Turn Signal & Hazards Signal and Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
6. Added LOD_B
-. Lod_A is 450K Pollies
-. Lod_B is 278k Pollies
7. 6 Skins
8. Physics
-. Wheel Horse Power is little bit Higher(720whp to 780whp)
-. 100kg +
-. Limitter 8100rpm -. Pirelli Pzero Corsa tyre only

Download link is in the description.

I'm no expert and someone might have a better approach but if you're working in 2D, I would be inclined to try this:
  • Make the gradient as a big rectangle
  • Make individual 'mask' layers for each section you want the gradient to cover (just filled polygons)
  • Arrange the mask layers so they cover the gradient
  • Scale the gradient to fit all the lined up sections (very rough image below)
View attachment 1115962
  • Clip the gradient to each section
View attachment 1115965
  • Finally, carefully move each section back into place.
-- OCD WARNING --

Here's a bit more gradient manipulation info for the seriously OCD (like me :cheers:).

If the segments that you want to apply the gradient to are curved, you can use the 'Puppet Warp' transform tool in Photoshop to bend the background gradient to the general shape of the sections prior to clipping. That will keep the gradient transition happening in a direction parallel to the edge of the segments. No figures but hopefully that makes sense.

One other thing to bear in mind is the human eye's tendency to see some parts of the spectrum more distinctly than others. A person with normal vision will see a couple of distinct bands in the spectrum below; one very strong one just below 600 nm (yellow) and a weaker one at about 500 nm (cyan). Depending on your monitor (and eyes), you may see other less obvious ones too.
spectrum.png

This apparent 'banding' in the spectrum occurs where the sensitivity ranges of different types of photoreceptive cones in your retinas overlap:
colcon.png

It's not by chance we use yellow and bright orange for 'High Vis' workwear, aye?!

So anyway, a further tip would be to adjust the gradient if necessary such that you have neither yellow nor cyan on the join between segments because a small, unintended offset is likely to be obvious. Instead, and if possible, shift the gradient a bit and cover the join with a part of the spectrum that looks more uniform in colour. Small cock-ups should be less noticeable then.

Last edited:
Thank you for promoting free mods. A rare situation. 👍

Hi!...
This Package is including F40 Competizione single seater and two seaters, F40 LM(Fictional F40 Competizione's Stradale Version).
Anyways,
1. Some Bugs are Fixed
3. LOD_B is added

2. Interior 3d Model Base : Kunos Assetto Corsa's F40 Original and Foraza Horizon 4(Turn 10 Studio)
3. Sound : Ferrari F40 LM Real Sound Mod 0.92 by hillclimber12 https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferrari-f40lm-real-sound-mod.21279/
4. Bugs are Fixed
5. Details
-. Doors Animation(Left Door : Extra A, Right Door : Extra B, Rear Cawl : Extra C)
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Refraction of Lights
6. Added LOD_B
-. Lod_A is 450K Pollies
-. Lod_B is 278k Pollies
7. 6 Skins
8. Physics
-. 100kg +

Thanks for your great work.
It would be possible to change your mods names?
It clashes with other mods, both.

Cheers

I will get you a copy as soon as I get home from work later today. Don't have time to jump on the rig right now.
There is already a good config with rain effects, season settings and more on RD:

Just a hint before you do too much work. :)

@xezez posted only the rain part from that config, but he unfortunately forgot to post the [DEFAULTS] section before the [RAIN_FX] where the variables are defined.

Last edited:
Hi!...
Anyways,
1. Some Bugs are Fixed
3. LOD_B is added

4. Bugs are Fixed
5. Details
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Refraction of Lights
6. Added LOD_B
-. Lod_A is 450K Pollies
-. Lod_B is 278k Pollies
7. 6 Skins
8. Physics
-. 100kg +

I appreciate your passion to create these F40 mods, and I know you put a lot of time into them. There are a few issues that need to be corrected for a future update.

In VR, both mods also have the distorted wiper arm that looks like strings up and down the right side of the windshield, that move around as you move your head. If you look at the wiper arm at the bottom of the windshield, there's a strange effect that makes it hard to look at, like it's not rendering properly in 3D.

The "dirt" effect on the windshield is too strong, as if the car has been in a 24-hour race, and no one ever cleaned the windshield.

The outside mirrors are flipped on the LM 89 version.

You have capitalized characters in the folder and file names. I think this causes problems with AC storing data for the mod.

Last edited:
Velo's Mods presents a rather tidy Series 1 Lotus 30, by Velo and myself. Meticulously researched to provide authentic historical skins, and lifelike features such as dreadful brakes and a fragile gearbox, it's a fun but tense drive! Lap times matched to real life times at Goodwood, Mosport, Road America etc.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v5vd3w060p3i9s5/lotus_30_series_1.zip/file

Please report any errors to me via DM and they will be corrected pronto.
View attachment 1115830View attachment 1115831View attachment 1115832
This feels so good, thanks and thanks again to both. :)
Is there a chance to...ehm...optimize the LODs or the cockpit a bit less?
Steering wheel and center mirror disappear when the car is pretty near.
Great stuff anyway.

I’m sorry, but how do you (someone who consistently brags about stealing $4 paid mods from even respectable modders, while bragging about being able to afford hundreds of dollars in MSFS mods and thousands of dollars in hardware) know that Woody (someone who actually contributes to the community and has not given any indication of pillaging others’ work) stole this mod in any way? I personally don’t have anything to gain or lose either way, as I’ve never tried to charge anything for any work I’ve put into any mods (and quite frankly I find the egos associated with most mods released these days to be completely off putting) but it’s getting really tiresome seeing useless posts bragging about stealing mods, jjstvas tiresome as other posts complaining about how much money one modder is making because a bunch of people want the latest and greatest(-ish) version CSP…

People are free to charge whatever they want for whatever they sell so long as they own the IP for that work, and people are free to pay for it if that’s what they want, nobody is being held back by it otherwise. And while I empathize with people living in parts of the world where 4 USD could pay to feed their family for a week, I would hope the makers of these mods would understand people using some “other sites” to enjoy these when it’s completely impossible to otherwise. I, as one single useless being on this earth, do not however respect people who can clearly afford to spend thousands of dollars on this hobby and still chose to leach off of people who do try to put good work into the hobby simply because they can.

Long story longer, vote with your wallet and support the modders, if any, that you enjoy. Otherwise, use the free mods that are available as there are plenty about that are totally meant to be used and enjoyed by all users.

With that, is anyone working on or planning to work on a 2023 Corvette Z06 mod?
Because he posts on that other forum where the car was posted up for free, like all pay mods are.
He then posts up the data fix both there and here....

It was more about how people have like a split personality regards this.

For me I'm open and honest about it, i use that place, but loads on here do and i found the other place thanks to people on here.

The rhetoric on here is to jump on people asking for paid mods, like the guy asking for gero74s stuff few pages ago.
Yet many are over on another forum grabbing everything for free...

Just quite amusing, particularly as your heartfelt plea to support modders is ignored by many of the well known posters on here.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back