Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,003 comments
cookie-monster.gif
This.

does anyone have all of the Geroda 74 mods? i saw some people said it is not worth it to buy his mods. if someone has a link to all of his mods i would be greatful to have them and try them out. Thanks.

does anyone have geroda 74 mods? and does someone have a good 1984 nissan r30 silhouette?
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I'm looking forward to see what new item will be included in your 3rd request.

Maybe "does anyone have geroda 74 mods, 1984 nissan r30 silhouette, and a copy of pCARS3 to try out as I heard it wasn't worth the money?"

Quick optional skin to update Reboot Team's Suzuka with the horrible new 2022 track logo.

View attachment 1115768 View attachment 1115769

I'm absolutely not a fan of the new logo and the change of Twin Ring Motegi's name.

Last edited:
@interminded
The best Salzburgring is the "AC Trackreboot" version updated by "Legion"

with the AI update by "KevinK2" or "F_B" (just test both versions)

the graphics updates by "Delta7Fox"

new track camera by "safie hellie"

and a new extension config by Sliderman.

Thank you !! Appreciate the help!

So many cool amazing AC mods - who has the most mods out of everyone here (not a legit question but seeing as mods deleted my last post I included some AC content 🤣)

I love GTR2 tho and am having fun going on a nostalgia trip

Also AC is the best sim ever (number 8 in the list of sims lol)

Is this on topic enough for you now mods?

Oh btw, has anyone made a VW Scirocco Mk2 mod yet?

Last edited:
Looking for advice from skin makers. Doing a real life skin for the VRC NA 2021 with a gradient. I'm having a tough time lining up the gradient onto the different parts of the file. Keeping the gradient across different sections is difficult, keep consistent width is difficult.

What would be the easiest way to get this done?
I'm no expert and someone might have a better approach but if you're working in 2D, I would be inclined to try this:
  • Make the gradient as a big rectangle
  • Make individual 'mask' layers for each section you want the gradient to cover (just filled polygons)
  • Arrange the mask layers so they cover the gradient
  • Scale the gradient to fit all the lined up sections (very rough image below)
Gradient mask.jpg

• Clip the gradient to each section
Gradient mask clipped.jpg

• Finally, carefully move each section back into place.

does anyone have geroda 74 mods? and does someone have a good 1984 nissan r30 silhouette?
geroda74 mods are pay mods. In case the response here hasn't given you a clue, pay mod links are not allowed to be pasted on GTP. So... there's no point in asking again.

Last edited:
Velo's Mods presents a rather tidy Series 1 Lotus 30, by Velo and myself. Meticulously researched to provide authentic historical skins, and lifelike features such as dreadful brakes and a fragile gearbox, it's a fun but tense drive! Lap times matched to real life times at Goodwood, Mosport, Road America etc.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v5vd3w060p3i9s5/lotus_30_series_1.zip/file

Please report any errors to me via DM and they will be corrected pronto.
View attachment 1115830
Great work Tim. Thanks for sharing this with us. :cheers:

Got bored today so thought i would make some new skins for the ks_mazda_mx5_cup

__custom_showroom_1645401483.jpg

__custom_showroom_1645401435.jpg__custom_showroom_1645402225.jpgScreenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_deepforest_raceway_21-1-122-0-14-58.jpgScreenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_deepforest_raceway_21-1-122-0-16-41.jpgScreenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_deepforest_raceway_21-1-122-0-17-30.jpgScreenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_cup_deepforest_raceway_21-1-122-0-18-36.jpg__custom_showroom_1645403139.jpg
Started at beginning of the alphabet so Arsenal is #01

Sponsors are the teams actual partners

There are rough edges but i will tidy them up later

What do you feel about all 24 UK Premier League teams?

Attachments

• 01_Arsenal.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Hey all, I have the BK/ACC Audi R8 GT3 EVO, and I can't get wheel turn/steering to work in the showroom. Anyone else have this problem?

Also drives like it's on casters, can't seem to dial out the understeer. Anyone have a general track setup they like and want to share?

Last edited:
If anyone picked up the cool Berta Tornado SP
View attachment 1115900
but was disappointed with it not reaching its top speed of 285kph...

here is a data replacement that does not take away the flavor, but allows you to enjoy the full taste :)

changelog:
  • increased power between 7000 and 7250
  • total hp and torque @rated rpm unchanged
  • small aero tweek for top speed tuning
  • recalculated rev limit for proper gearing speed in UI
  • translated UI description story to English
  • updated UI with new power graph
  • updated UI to version 1.2a for ease of identification
* includes original data.acd backup
Lol, you get it for free from that other forum (and post this data there too) and link the paid mod here.....
Classic.

Anyone knows how can I disable the gear box changing settings, To not be able to be tuned?
I mean fixed gears.

1645408642052.png

Thanks guys

Last edited:
Has anyone ever made or feel like making rainfx for Fonteny? Or at the very least, point me in the direction of a tutorial on how. Thanks..
This is what I have in my config. Can't remember how effective it is off the top of my head!

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS =$RoadMaterials, $RoadPaintMaterials
PUDDLES_MESHES =$RoadMeshes
SOAKING_MATERIALS = $RoadMaterials
SOAKING_MESHES =$RoadMeshes
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = $SignsMaterials, $MetalMaterials, $TentsMaterials, $FabricMaterials, $GlassMaterials, $PlasticMaterials
ROUGH_MATERIALS = $GrassMaterials, $RoughWoodMaterials, $SandMaterials, $RoughRockMaterials
ROUGH_MESHES=$GrassMeshes
LINES_MATERIALS = $RoadPaintMaterials
STREAM_EDGE_0 = 883.44, 65.44, 2652.24,872, 65.49, 2633.33
STREAM_EDGE_1 = 3188.97, 136.56, 1861.86,3184.54, 137.34, 1855.54
STREAM_EDGE_2 = 3184.54, 137.34, 1855.54,3179.96, 135.91, 1849
STREAM_EDGE_3 = 2833.12, 121.16, 110.65,2812.77, 120.7, 115.28
STREAM_EDGE_4 = 1575.58, 149.08, -2306.02,1555.38, 149.07, -2298.07

Last edited:
This is what I have in my config. Can't remember how effective it is off the top of my head!

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS =$RoadMaterials, $RoadPaintMaterials
PUDDLES_MESHES =$RoadMeshes
SOAKING_MATERIALS = $RoadMaterials
SOAKING_MESHES =$RoadMeshes
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = $SignsMaterials, $MetalMaterials, $TentsMaterials, $FabricMaterials, $GlassMaterials, $PlasticMaterials
ROUGH_MATERIALS = $GrassMaterials, $RoughWoodMaterials, $SandMaterials, $RoughRockMaterials
ROUGH_MESHES=$GrassMeshes
LINES_MATERIALS = $RoadPaintMaterials
STREAM_EDGE_0 = 883.44, 65.44, 2652.24,872, 65.49, 2633.33
STREAM_EDGE_1 = 3188.97, 136.56, 1861.86,3184.54, 137.34, 1855.54
STREAM_EDGE_2 = 3184.54, 137.34, 1855.54,3179.96, 135.91, 1849
STREAM_EDGE_3 = 2833.12, 121.16, 110.65,2812.77, 120.7, 115.28
STREAM_EDGE_4 = 1575.58, 149.08, -2306.02,1555.38, 149.07, -2298.07
Thank you. Didn't quite work right, but I was able to use it as a guide to create one.

Last edited:
Hey all, I have the BK/ACC Audi R8 GT3 EVO, and I can't get wheel turn/steering to work in the showroom. Anyone else have this problem?

Also drives like it's on casters, can't seem to dial out the understeer. Anyone have a general track setup they like and want to share?
Same here for the not turning wheels when steering.

Release!!!!
Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport 1960

Free and Public Download:

Comverted from forza horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics Peter Crill
-Base setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction

Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Rotation objects @Adriaan Suy
General help @Dan Bucsa
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal
Orange car photos @Savvas Metalinious

The Porsche 356 RSR from Emory Motorsport - nicknamed "Outlaw" - is a hot rod using a stretched Porsche 356 body and Porsche 964 platform. Developed by Emory Motorsport and Momo, it was conceived as a modern hot rod with a strong power-to-weight ratio, weighing only 885 kg and offering 393 hp from a twin-turbo engine.

View attachment 1113276View attachment 1113277View attachment 1113278View attachment 1113279View attachment 1113280View attachment 1113281
sadly for me the car is not working :s

test : Nordschleife , full grid , AI is not starting , all the cars are staying on the grid with full throttle ?

any idea ?

sadly for me the car is not working :s

test : Nordschleife , full grid , AI is not starting , all the cars are staying on the grid with full throttle ?

any idea ?

Lol, you get it for free from that other forum (and post this data there too) and link the paid mod here.....
Classic.
I’m sorry, but how do you (someone who consistently brags about stealing $4 paid mods from even respectable modders, while bragging about being able to afford hundreds of dollars in MSFS mods and thousands of dollars in hardware) know that Woody (someone who actually contributes to the community and has not given any indication of pillaging others’ work) stole this mod in any way? I personally don’t have anything to gain or lose either way, as I’ve never tried to charge anything for any work I’ve put into any mods (and quite frankly I find the egos associated with most mods released these days to be completely off putting) but it’s getting really tiresome seeing useless posts bragging about stealing mods, jjstvas tiresome as other posts complaining about how much money one modder is making because a bunch of people want the latest and greatest(-ish) version CSP…

People are free to charge whatever they want for whatever they sell so long as they own the IP for that work, and people are free to pay for it if that’s what they want, nobody is being held back by it otherwise. And while I empathize with people living in parts of the world where 4 USD could pay to feed their family for a week, I would hope the makers of these mods would understand people using some “other sites” to enjoy these when it’s completely impossible to otherwise. I, as one single useless being on this earth, do not however respect people who can clearly afford to spend thousands of dollars on this hobby and still chose to leach off of people who do try to put good work into the hobby simply because they can.

Long story longer, vote with your wallet and support the modders, if any, that you enjoy. Otherwise, use the free mods that are available as there are plenty about that are totally meant to be used and enjoyed by all users.

With that, is anyone working on or planning to work on a 2023 Corvette Z06 mod?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back