Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,999 comments
yea the story is quiet easy ,

first , yes i ve build this body from scratch ->

regarding the LOTUS JUBU perf , sadly , I was contacting them last year in order to make their car for the game , after some unsuccessful email , they were not interested to make their car for the game , and as I didnot want to have troubles with them , I decided to do my own creation ^^

and their car is based on the 380 cup clam where i wanted to have the 430 clams !)
Excellent work mate!!

Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one. :)

BTW, very nice work @MrHunt 👍

Edit: Just checked the car. It is basicly an old version (maybe v1.3) of my edit of the car with all my credits removed. 👎

Edit #2: Ok, must have been a prior version but some data was taken from my version, for example the entire ext_config.ini, credits removed tho. 🤬 How can I tell? Quite simple. The ext_config.ini still contains the required LUTs for the analog instruments but those instruments arent present in analog_instruments.ini.
"Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one." :)

Yes the skins work on all over versions, and the car is from a well known forum, reworked from "i dont know anymore"

I used this because of the rims, this was the most important thing, there must be 1-6 versions floating around the web now, this was the newest and with the Turbofan rims and the new Amafmod sound back then.

This version was reworked, but without having stated it anywhere, misunderstandings arise, this particular version was only there at that time in this place.

I just changed the tire tread, shaders and some textures and pasted the ext config from a version from here in it, but the version from here wasn't suitable for me and the skins so i only used the config.

My priority was making the skins and for that this modified version was perfect as they work everywhere anyway.

Here is the complete mod with a new link and folder structure, and non-separated folders

Rar 860Mb-->4,2Gb<------LINK Pixeldrain
__custom_showroom_1646495962.jpg

Last edited:
"Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one." :)

Yes the skins work on all over versions, and the car is from a well known forum, reworked from "i dont know anymore"
I'm wondering, are you Johnny23 at RD ? If not, I'd check. It seems that all of your M1 Procar skins are being posted there.

Last edited:

I used this because of the rims, this was the most important thing, there must be 1-6 versions floating around the web now, this was the newest and with the Turbofan rims and the new Amafmod sound back then.

This version was reworked, but without having stated it anywhere, misunderstandings arise, this particular version was only there at that time in this place.

I just changed the tire tread, shaders and some textures and pasted the ext config from a version from here in it, but the version from here wasn't suitable for me and the skins so i only used the config.

My priority was making the skins and for that this modified version was perfect as they work everywhere anyway.

Here is the complete mod with a new link and folder structure, and non-separated folders

Rar 860Mb-->4,2Gb<------LINK Pixeldrain
View attachment 1120695
I think my hard drives are going to burst with all the different M1 Procar variations floating around. I pray that there will soon be a final final 'Definitive Version' - which would probably be Mr Hunt's wonderful skins on Pfalzdriver's wonderful car... but with all versions of the rims working as they should.

When I try those skins on Pfalzdriver's car, at present, the turbofan rims go wonky when on track and don't show in the previews either.

:cheers:

Looking good! You said it was close to release - got an estimated ETA? Quite keen to try this since it was my post that triggered its creation. :)
And I'd like to try it too. Just to make sure Masscot's review is fair and balanced. 😁

Oh. All right. I admit. I just want it!

Last edited:
Release!!!!
Lotus 340R 2000
Download:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/mxc8t54azondt9s/lot_340r_00_1.0.rar/file
Comverted from forza horizon 4 By Peter Crill
-AO inside and out
-Full engine AO
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics by Gravel trap
-Base setup Graveltrap
-Basic Ligth Refraction
Credits:
Refraction help @RVZ
Dashboard ligths help Miguel silva
Panoramic session Start config @Daniel Nogal
Extra A-Engine Cover
Extra B- Fog light

View attachment 1119837View attachment 1119838View attachment 1119839View attachment 1119840View attachment 1119841
Great little car. Problem, tho: offline race, flag drops, AI cars gun engines enthusiastically...BUT...AI cars don't move.

Last edited:
When I try those skins on Pfalzdriver's car, at present, the turbofan rims go wonky when on track and don't show in the previews either.
Strange... they work for me on Pfalzdrivers' version. Only the wheels/tires looked bad, but after removing TYRE_d_2blur.dds and WHEEL_LOD0.dds they were OK too (preview/showroom/in game).

Looking good! You said it was close to release - got an estimated ETA? Quite keen to try this since it was my post that triggered its creation. :)
cheers id say a week or two.

1. I'm half way through rebuilding the dials
  2. Then got to redo the dial faces as they were low resolution and a weird grey colour
  3. Rebuild steering wheel as its weirdly shaped and has bad textures
  4. Redoall the shaders
  5. Edit various textures/normals as some were in jpg format
  6. Bake internal and external AO
whilst resisting the urge to start another car

What about the skins with the turbofan rims (not BBS)? Do those rims show properly in the previews and on track?
I haven't done them all, but the (Kreis Telefonbuch) 1979_Procar_Winkelhock_81 e.g. is fine too (for this one I didn't even have to remove the above mentioned .dds).
In showroom you need to uncheck the blurred rims option though.

Last edited:
cheers id say a week or two.

1. I'm half way through rebuilding the dials
  2. Then got to redo the dial faces as they were low resolution and a weird grey colour
  3. Rebuild steering wheel as its weirdly shaped and has bad textures
  4. Redoall the shaders
  5. Edit various textures/normals as some were in jpg format
  6. Bake internal and external AO
whilst resisting the urge to start another car
Ooh, resist that temptation... please stick with it. The RS Spider has been criminally overlooked in AC, you'll be righting some significant wrongs. Power to your elbow.

******* D I F F E R E N T T O P I C B E L O W *******

The friggin' excellent Pinwheel circuit had an update today:

Last edited:
i

No its me, no problem, and thank you for your information.
You've posted "BMW M1 Procar 1980 Skins 1.0" 3 times, along with all of the other downloads that could have been in one file. You might want to clean that up before the admins get annoyed.

The friggin' excellent Pinwheel circuit had an update today:
Speaking of WIP tracks that are better than some v1.0 tracks...

Targa Florio moved to v.0.1.13 on patreon. I held off from patreon support in general, but I needed some color on those buildings.

Dude, I wouldnt have had a problem with using the configuration if you didnt remove the credits! I've used the work of others too in some cases, but I gave them credit. And I've spend a lot of time with this configuration to figure stuff out by myself.

And I completely understand you want this incredible car look like it is/was in reality, so you've changed the rims ... or used a version with changed rims.
But look at your rims ....
... look at my changes in the last version ....
preview.jpg

... and now let us take a look at a real picture of this beauty ....
P90358300-norisring-ger-7th-july-2019-bmw-m1-procar-revival-bmw-group-classic-2249px.jpg

I guess you see what I'm talking about. :cheers:

Help, the settings for the driver's position behind the wheel and the sol planner have disappeared ?

Attachments

• MVIMG_20220306_173721.jpg
    MVIMG_20220306_173721.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 11
  • MVIMG_20220306_173713.jpg
    MVIMG_20220306_173713.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 10
Dude, I wouldnt have had a problem with using the configuration if you didnt remove the credits! I've used the work of others too in some cases, but I gave them credit. And I've spend a lot of time with this configuration to figure stuff out by myself.

And I completely understand you want this incredible car look like it is/was in reality, so you've changed the rims ... or used a version with changed rims.

View attachment 1120879
How do I get to see these wheels in previews ? Not that I don't like the ones you provided :D but all of my installed cars have 'uniform' previews.
When I make them the car never shows these regazzoni wheels, alway the same 'spoked' ones. (In game they are present).

Also, I see Sabine driving the safety car in game (which is why in this case I'd like to see her in preview too), but my previews show a helmet wearing pilot.

View attachment 1120879
... and now let us take a look at a real picture of this beauty ....
View attachment 1120880
I guess you see what I'm talking about. :cheers:
@Pfalzdriver @MrHunt could you guys not just team-up and present the (!) final edition of that car with all the glory? I really lost the overview what version now is the most accurate one. Like 99% of all the GTP members I deleted the Pfalzdriver version and took the version by Mr. Hunt, thinking this now would be the end of the story. Failed so far I guess.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back