- 130

- Romania
that is great to hear !! thank you. i tried making 2 but no success, i dont really have time nowadays ...and lack knowledge for it.I'm packing it today. Stay tuned.
that is great to hear !! thank you. i tried making 2 but no success, i dont really have time nowadays ...and lack knowledge for it.I'm packing it today. Stay tuned.
Thx!
in the showroom click driver and then moveable driver. then press t and the move arrows will come upCan anyone remember how to re-scale/re-size driver in CM?
Searched and can't find the command.
That's moving the driver. I'm looking to re-size the driver. Make bigger or smaller.in the showroom click driver and then moveable driver. then press t and the move arrows will come up
Same stuff, just click on the yellow square and the driver will change sizeThat's moving the driver. I'm looking to re-size the driver. Make bigger or smaller.
Been trying this but can't seem to make him any bigger or smaller. Just moves.Same stuff, just click on the yellow square and the driver will change size
Click and hold a corner of the cube, move mouse up/down.Been trying this but can't seem to make him any bigger or smaller. Just moves.
Does this also move the steering wheel up/down, or just the driver model? Some cars have their steering wheels set too low, and I'd love to discover a way to alter the height of them.Click and hold a corner of the cube, move mouse up/down.
This doesn't move the driver, it rescales him. You can move him and rotate him with the other controls in the cube though.Does this also move the steering wheel up/down, or just the driver model? Some cars have their steering wheels set too low, and I'd love to discover a way to alter the height of them.
Got any shots of the cockpit?ill have the renault spider done soon
You did great. You put a ton of work into a great mod and asked nothing for it. Folks like me who can't do that, are very grateful.Sorry for the missing parent folder,
I hope I did everything right, I tried so hard...
all the tiny little photos of old m1 bmw, the story behind it, i hope to use it as a reference, for server events etc.









Excellent work mate!!yea the story is quiet easy ,
first , yes i ve build this body from scratch ->
![]()
LOTUS EXIGE GT2 - Benjamin BARON
3D Motion, 3D Art, Concept Art, Autodesk Maya (All Versions)www.behance.net
regarding the LOTUS JUBU perf , sadly , I was contacting them last year in order to make their car for the game , after some unsuccessful email , they were not interested to make their car for the game , and as I didnot want to have troubles with them , I decided to do my own creation ^^
and their car is based on the 380 cup clam where i wanted to have the 430 clams !)
"Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one."Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one.
BTW, very nice work @MrHunt 👍
Edit: Just checked the car. It is basicly an old version (maybe v1.3) of my edit of the car with all my credits removed. 👎
Edit #2: Ok, must have been a prior version but some data was taken from my version, for example the entire ext_config.ini, credits removed tho. 🤬 How can I tell? Quite simple. The ext_config.ini still contains the required LUTs for the analog instruments but those instruments arent present in analog_instruments.ini.
I'm wondering, are you Johnny23 at RD ? If not, I'd check. It seems that all of your M1 Procar skins are being posted there."Or just use those skins on my reworked Procar, base for all those cars was the same, so the skins fit to each and every one."
Yes the skins work on all over versions, and the car is from a well known forum, reworked from "i dont know anymore"
No its me, no problem, and thank you for your information.I'm wondering, are you Johnny23 at RD ? If not, I'd check. It seems that all of your M1 Procar skins are being posted there.