- 57

- france
so cool do you have a link for get it plz ?Ahhhh, that's better(It looks so good I think the front downforce improved automatically
)
View attachment 1134416View attachment 1134396
Last edited:
so cool do you have a link for get it plz ?Ahhhh, that's better(It looks so good I think the front downforce improved automatically
)
View attachment 1134416View attachment 1134396

The extension works for that car as it's the same model. I tested all the available versions of this car and remember the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version having the best physics, working wipers etc. It does need AO, Lods and the skin shader looking. If you crash the car you will notice a weird 3d blurring effect where the number 3 damage skin will show through. Lastly the headlights are green which would need fixing.Do you have a link for the car?I have the one named lmp2_peugeot_905evo.Thanks!

Some goooooood news : finally decided (again) to create two extensions : one for melbourne_2019 and another which includes the new layout for melbourne22 (with tons of adjustments and improvements, GrassFx, some AI, 24 pits !!!!)
Hope you'll like it !!! 😁
ok if you can it will be amazing i love this car so much !!The extension works for that car as it's the same model. I tested all the available versions of this car and remember the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version having the best physics, working wipers etc. It does need AO, Lods and the skin shader looking. If you crash the car you will notice a weird 3d blurring effect where the number 3 damage skin will show through. Lastly the headlights are green which would need fixing.
I'd be willing to try sort it. Could either have 3 extra skins with the front wing extension that wouldn't show in the showroom/preview or I could add the front wing to a separate model which would at a cost of an additional 400Mb . @bensrac32 is that kn5 & ext yours? Also who made the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version, don't wanna tread on anyone's toes.
![]()
![]()
Yes, the 3d model is mine.The extension works for that car as it's the same model. I tested all the available versions of this car and remember the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version having the best physics, working wipers etc. It does need AO, Lods and the skin shader looking. If you crash the car you will notice a weird 3d blurring effect where the number 3 damage skin will show through. Lastly the headlights are green which would need fixing.
I'd be willing to try sort it. Could either have 3 extra skins with the front wing extension that wouldn't show in the showroom/preview or I could add the front wing to a separate model which would at a cost of an additional 400Mb . @bensrac32 is that kn5 & ext yours? Also who made the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version, don't wanna tread on anyone's toes.
![]()
![]()
ok so i mean if your ok with that then just need to find who did the car model itself.Yes, the 3d model is mine.
if i get permission I'll do some quick edits and then some of the guys on here I'm sure will make some further improvements. goes in whatever skin folder you want to have the front wing showBigg thx Buddy !!! It's look amazing ! cant wait to try it :=)
ok if you can it will be amazing i love this car so much !!
For the front wheel, where i have to replace on the 905 folder or skin folder ? thx
Thank You. This evening.great job good at when the release? the 2006 skin would also be nice
Thanks for this! I see there're no particularly-accurate TV replay cams.. That'll give me a project for me to attempt, this weekend then!F1 1997 Skin for Jerez94 by thestrobe8 - Updated by Assetto-fr.tk
View attachment 1134168
Sorry, no video for preview.
I hope you like it!!!
JV82
LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/asr4okdx51lnpv9/F1+1997+Skin+for+Jerez94+by+JV82.7z/file
@Breathe
View attachment 1134169
View attachment 1134170
View attachment 1134171
Thank you so much! I might not be able to pay much but I hope to still be able to help out!-- Blatant Advertising --
Hi All, I saw my video of the Melbourne 2022 track got shared here, so I thought I'd share the news that the track is now available on my website. It's a pay what you want setup, so if you want to try it out give it a go!
It's most likely not at the quality of most other mods, but hopefully it's enjoyable at least.
I had the same problem todayHey, I just encoutered something...
I have never tried the West side section of Suzuka's track before, the one from reboot team, but I might have a problem with it :
View attachment 1134276
Track's closed
Even the AI don't know what to do. And they got a correct AI line!
My Suzuka version is 1.1, it seems up to date from the links I have... Any Idea how to fix this ?
Burnout: Paradise City for AC (beta).
Download in the description.
The by far best TCR car for AC is the Cupra Leon Competición by TMM.what are the best tcr cars to download? Thanks![]()
Are you from guerrilla mods crew?using what i ve learned from past year to make the gt4 1.0 uptade ( as good looking as the gt2's )
Long list on the alpine ( not released yet but hopefully soon )
New 3d Collider , driver animation / position , steer anim ,brake disc glow are working : shaders correction , reduced the ultra reflection on some , textures , tires , banner ,new lods etc , better extension , and a much better physik ^^
View attachment 1134664
euh I supposeAre you from guerrilla mods crew?
Monobrand that's what I want.euh I supposedepends what u want to do to me ?
![]()
Looking good, but a 100% genuine request: p-l-e-a-s-e put a full-sized human in the driving seat.Finished assembling the Tamora the Sagaris rims are placeholders for now...
The roof will be removable .
Now i need to add the textures and replace some bad looking meshes with ones from the Forza Sagaris. The radio and gauge stuff mostly. Then i can load it up in ac and do the rest.
View attachment 1134675
View attachment 1134676
View attachment 1134677
The Dauer will get a V1.5 update soon. Mostly aimed towards remodeling some bits and adding some missing stuff which i forgot..
Did you try this one?@deCarrera could you please upload the mod again, link in your post is down.
![]()
Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion
Don't know wich version people use, never hear about the "family edition", don't know if the one share by Jerry60 is the same as the one i use, mine wait more than 500Mo, here the link to the version I use for the skin. And here a link to AI fix on RD If the track you use is Reeboth's, it's the...www.gtplanet.net
big big thx i love Old F1F1 1997 Skin for Imola 1995-2005 by @RMi_wood
View attachment 1134635
I hope you like it!!!
JV82
LINK: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pge0lsfl9e7su5n/F1+1997+Skin+for+Imola9505+by+JV82.7z/file
View attachment 1134636
View attachment 1134637
@Breathe
Mad Max driverAny beginner friendly guides on how to make a driver model? Wanna put this bad boy in some cars and **** View attachment 1134694
Old F1? 1997 is yesterday for me! 😅big big thx i love Old F1![]()
I don't think 93 and 97 have the same layoutOld F1? 1997 is yesterday for me! 😅
I'm working on Spa 1993 by @RMi_wood (1997 skin...obvious).
View attachment 1134702