Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,323 comments
Here is the 0.0.2 version. I didn't want to fully convert it, but here you have guys. Better than before, at least.

I can't fully convert this track because for some reason some texture or shader is bugged and is overloading my 3dsimed, so it's impossible to me to edit the .kn5 and thus to add pits and some ac objects. I'll try my best to edit the track as much as I can with extension until I find a solution to the 3dsimed problem.

This track is the ACU version but modified. I think -didn't try- that everything in ACU version should work in this. Not the textures, but many other things should.

Added trees and changed the road shader to something that doesn't hurt your eyes.

View attachment 1133861

A youtuber called Suzq have a skin pack for this track. I'll see if he can contribute with it. Someone can tell him too, because I don't know how to contact him -that is not twitter-
Along the week I'll try to improve this. Don't promise nothing. Any contribution is widely open. No need to ask.

Here is another update. Added some of the ACU textures etc. back in along with DRS. Some of DP's textures work so I've added that in also.

Some goooooood news : finally decided (again) to create two extensions : one for melbourne_2019 and another which includes the new layout for melbourne22 (with tons of adjustments and improvements, GrassFx, some AI, 24 pits !!!!)
Hope you'll like it !!! 😁

Last edited:
-- Blatant Advertising --

Hi All, I saw my video of the Melbourne 2022 track got shared here, so I thought I'd share the news that the track is now available on my website. It's a pay what you want setup, so if you want to try it out give it a go!

It's most likely not at the quality of most other mods, but hopefully it's enjoyable at least.

I don't like how you guys didn't share the track until there was another one. Why releasing it so late?

morning mates..

can someone please upload the Toyota Celica 1973 ?

new assettoland didnt feature it yet
I'm faster than Assetoland. 😺

1649337455683.png

Links removed, sorry.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for the car?I have the one named lmp2_peugeot_905evo.Thanks!
The extension works for that car as it's the same model. I tested all the available versions of this car and remember the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version having the best physics, working wipers etc. It does need AO, Lods and the skin shader looking. If you crash the car you will notice a weird 3d blurring effect where the number 3 damage skin will show through. Lastly the headlights are green which would need fixing.

I'd be willing to try sort it. Could either have 3 extra skins with the front wing extension that wouldn't show in the showroom/preview or I could add the front wing to a separate model which would at a cost of an additional 400Mb . @bensrac32 is that kn5 & ext yours? Also who made the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version, don't wanna tread on anyone's toes.

Last edited:
Any advice on how I should get on with reinstalling Content Manager?

I've backed-up just the settings (video, quickrace, apps, csp, controllers, tyres generation) supposing that uninstalling CM won't affect AC's Steam and Documents folders. Any other suggestion?

Last edited:
Some goooooood news : finally decided (again) to create two extensions : one for melbourne_2019 and another which includes the new layout for melbourne22 (with tons of adjustments and improvements, GrassFx, some AI, 24 pits !!!!)
Hope you'll like it !!! 😁

Bigg thx Buddy !!! It's look amazing ! cant wait to try it :=)
The extension works for that car as it's the same model. I tested all the available versions of this car and remember the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version having the best physics, working wipers etc. It does need AO, Lods and the skin shader looking. If you crash the car you will notice a weird 3d blurring effect where the number 3 damage skin will show through. Lastly the headlights are green which would need fixing.

I'd be willing to try sort it. Could either have 3 extra skins with the front wing extension that wouldn't show in the showroom/preview or I could add the front wing to a separate model which would at a cost of an additional 400Mb . @bensrac32 is that kn5 & ext yours? Also who made the lmp2_peugeot_905evo version, don't wanna tread on anyone's toes.

ok if you can it will be amazing i love this car so much !! :)
For the front wheel, where i have to replace on the 905 folder or skin folder ? thx

Last edited:

Yes, the 3d model is mine.

Yes, the 3d model is mine.
ok so i mean if your ok with that then just need to find who did the car model itself.

Bigg thx Buddy !!! It's look amazing ! cant wait to try it :=)

ok if you can it will be amazing i love this car so much !! :)
For the front wheel, where i have to replace on the 905 folder or skin folder ? thx
if i get permission I'll do some quick edits and then some of the guys on here I'm sure will make some further improvements. goes in whatever skin folder you want to have the front wing show
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a side note it seems Fat Alfie has decided to make another track for AC

Last edited:
-- Blatant Advertising --

Hi All, I saw my video of the Melbourne 2022 track got shared here, so I thought I'd share the news that the track is now available on my website. It's a pay what you want setup, so if you want to try it out give it a go!

It's most likely not at the quality of most other mods, but hopefully it's enjoyable at least.

Thank you so much! I might not be able to pay much but I hope to still be able to help out!

Also you should clarify the price is in AUD, I was about to only pay 0,73€ because I didn't know the conversion was so low

Last edited:
Hey, I just encoutered something...
I have never tried the West side section of Suzuka's track before, the one from reboot team, but I might have a problem with it :

View attachment 1134276

Track's closed :confused:
Even the AI don't know what to do. And they got a correct AI line!
My Suzuka version is 1.1, it seems up to date from the links I have... Any Idea how to fix this ?
I had the same problem today

Hello. But the AI never brakes, never lifts the gas pedal? During the race if there is a contact, or the risk of contact, the AI never brakes first ...

what are the best tcr cars to download? Thanks :)
The by far best TCR car for AC is the Cupra Leon Competición by TMM.

TMM has made some other fantastic FWD cars like the Skoda Octavia Cup 2008 and 2018, and the Renault Clio Cup X98, you should test.

Last edited:
using what i ve learned from past year to make the gt4 1.0 uptade ( as good looking as the gt2's )

Long list on the alpine ( not released yet but hopefully soon )

New 3d Collider , driver animation / position , steer anim ,brake disc glow are working : shaders correction , reduced the ultra reflection on some , textures , tires , banner ,new lods etc , better extension , and a much better physik ^^

1649354091330.png

using what i ve learned from past year to make the gt4 1.0 uptade ( as good looking as the gt2's )

Long list on the alpine ( not released yet but hopefully soon )

New 3d Collider , driver animation / position , steer anim ,brake disc glow are working : shaders correction , reduced the ultra reflection on some , textures , tires , banner ,new lods etc , better extension , and a much better physik ^^

View attachment 1134664
Are you from guerrilla mods crew?

Finished assembling the Tamora the Sagaris rims are placeholders for now...
The roof will be removable .
Now i need to add the textures and replace some bad looking meshes with ones from the Forza Sagaris. The radio and gauge stuff mostly. Then i can load it up in ac and do the rest.
2022.04.07-20.56.png

2022.04.07-20.56_01.png

2022.04.07-20.57.png

The Dauer will get a V1.5 update soon. Mostly aimed towards remodeling some bits and adding some missing stuff which i forgot..

Last edited:
Finished assembling the Tamora the Sagaris rims are placeholders for now...
The roof will be removable .
Now i need to add the textures and replace some bad looking meshes with ones from the Forza Sagaris. The radio and gauge stuff mostly. Then i can load it up in ac and do the rest.
View attachment 1134675
View attachment 1134676
View attachment 1134677
The Dauer will get a V1.5 update soon. Mostly aimed towards remodeling some bits and adding some missing stuff which i forgot..
Looking good, but a 100% genuine request: p-l-e-a-s-e put a full-sized human in the driving seat.

@deCarrera could you please upload the mod again, link in your post is down.
Did you try this one?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back