View attachment 1135175
I tried my best. This should be the best quality conversion until Pyyer release his extension. Nothing great fixed, just some slight visual changes. Everything that is not fixed it's because, I didn't see it or I couldn't fix it. With the spawn points issue, I tried to add them in a different kn5 and adding to the track through models.ini, but it doesn't work for any reason I don't know. I really hope Pyyer extension fixes that. Apart from the Grass FX, there are also the 4 DRS zones and the big red kerbs (I tried to do them the most accurate possible).
I've made a hotfix to change the grip value*
Download File melbourne22 still pit version rar
sharemods.com
Just remember I'm not the owner of this track, just converted a modified version with 22' layout. The track belongs to ACU or RaceRfactor (idk, actually I guess those who ripped they from 😅)