Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,714 comments
Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.0) by F40 LM Lover.

This Is Alpha Version of 330 P4 Berlinetta.
1. Initial Release.
1) 3d Model base : Ian Tan
https://ian2000.artstation.com/store/edbdb/ferrari-330-p4
2) Some Parts from : Kunos Simulazioni
3) Sounds & Physics : Kunos Original Version
4) Details
-. Rear Cawl Animation : Extra C
-. Wiper Animation
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Turn Signal & Hazards Signal
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
-. Shifter Animation
-. LOD_A is 4.42million Polygon.
2. Next version will be included LOD_B and more skins. Doors animation too.
3. Thank you. I'm waiting for you guys feedback!
Especially, FPS is good or bad.
4. Download link is in the description of video.
5. Here is my discord
https://discord.gg/hSSVrQ6N

Last edited:

1. Initial Release.
4) Details
-. Wiper Animation
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
-. Shifter Animation
5. Here is my discord

I love you

1. Initial Release.
4) Details
-. Wiper Animation
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
-. Shifter Animation
5. Here is my discord

Sorry I'm a bit confused, Is this V1.0 or Alpha?

My cars always have been reached v1.2
That is why this version is v1.0 and alpha.
It is not final, many guys want to test even though
It is not finished.

Thank you!
this version has a soundbank problem when installed because the name of the soundbank doesn't match the name of the car. When fixing with CM the soundbank changes name to the same name the car has, but then you don't get sound because the GUI doesn't use those names. Fixed by locating those instances in GUI and adding the "(1.0)" that was left missing this way. Just a heads up!

EDIT: Forgot to say, loving the car!

Last edited:

1. Initial Release.
4) Details
-. Wiper Animation
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
-. Shifter Animation
5. Here is my discord

Wow amazing mod congrats and thanks :cheers:

The most elegant solution would be to feed your vao patches into the CSP github repo (https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-extra-vao/tree/master) as a single source of truth so that CM downloads them automatically - and also to avoid duplicates. Posting them on the CSP discord might be the fastest way to get them uploaded to github but I could be wrong...
Just remember that the auto update function has been broken for the past few months (3 last time I checked).

this version has a soundbank problem when installed because the name of the soundbank doesn't match the name of the car. When fixing with CM the soundbank changes name to the same name the car has, but then you don't get sound because the GUI doesn't use those names. Fixed by locating those instances in GUI and adding the "(1.0)" that was left missing this way. Just a heads up!

EDIT: Forgot to say, loving the car!
NGL but you made that unnecessarily complicated. All you had to do was rename the extracted folder by removing the (v1.0) and voila the sound works fine without having to rename the soundbank or GUID instances.

@Young78 Might be a good idea to set your rar folder structure like this "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ferrari_330_p4_berlinetta" so you can just extract the file straight into AC without any naming problems

Last edited:
NGL but you made that unnecessarily complicated. All you had to do was rename the extracted folder by removing the (v1.0) and voila the sound works fine without having to rename the soundbank or GUID instances.

@Young78 Might be a good idea to set your rar folder structure like this "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\ferrari_330_p4_berlinetta" so you can just extract the file straight into AC without any naming problems
Thank you for your tip!

I realised that after the fact, but since I had already messed with soundbanks that way that's what I did, was just relaying the info :)

1. Initial Release.
4) Details
-. Wiper Animation
-. Seperated High Beam
-. Reverse Lights
-. Refraction of Lights
-. Shifter Animation
5. Here is my discord

I wasn't very keen on using your 330 P4 Spyder (since the Kunos version has a lot of reskins, including some made by me) but I'm definitely using this. I remember hoping for the Berlinetta to be the one made by Kunos when they announced this Ferrari DLC, and even though I learned to appreciate the Spyder, your excellent mod has convinced me I still prefer the Berlinetta body. Thanks!

Making mod request to the community. First take a look at this video:

I admit NFS Pro Street was not a hit game but it had some decent tracks. As far as I know only Tokyo Docks and another short track was converted for AC. I thought overall, the track list of that game was not bad. I hope the community converts more from this game. If there are already other mods which I missed, despite looking all over the internet, please share some links.
Thanks.

It is a very long time since I played this game. So I had to search for a track list. Found it here: http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Need_for_Speed_ProStreet_Track_List

And most of these tracks are already available in AC.

Need for Speed ProStreet Track List

Track List (12)

• Autopolis Circuit,Hita City, Ōita Prefecture, Japan
  • Chicago, Illinois, USA
  • Daikoku Futo, Yokohama, Japan
  • Ebisu Circuit, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
  • Infineon Raceway, California, USA
  • Leipzig Test Track, Leipzig, Germany
  • Mondello Park,Naas, County Kildare, Ireland
  • Nevada Desert Highway, Nevada, USA
  • Portland International Raceway, Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Shuto Expressway, Tokyo, Japan
  • Texas World Speedway, Texas, USA
  • The Autobahn AVUS, Germany
  • Tokyo Expressway, Tokyo, Japan
  • Willow Springs Raceway, Willow Springs Raceway, California, USA

Hey guys, does anyone have a stock GMC Typhoon to share ? Only link that pops up is down and with ***** raging his own personal war against Assettoland it's hard to get it.

Cheers

Canada 2022 Track Update (Updated by Marc_13000) by CrisT86

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

BE SURE to download this update before applying my update ->

RECCOMENDED: Download the track skin by Daniel Paez here ->

CHANGELOG:

• New scratch made ext_config featuring RainFX, LightFX, GrassFX, Seasons
  • New VAO patches
  • New TV Cams by CrisT86
  • New TV Cams by @racealot
  • New AI (from racealot i think, but i'm not sure because it's passed a while since the first update in 2021)

View attachment 1161565View attachment 1161566View attachment 1161567View attachment 1161568View attachment 1161569View attachment 1161570View attachment 1161571View attachment 1161572View attachment 1161573

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://sharemods.com/4grtvud6n046/Marc_13000_Canada_2021_UPDATE_by_CrisT86.rar.html

HOTFIX v1.1 (Install this AFTER the v1.0 and overwrite when asked: https://sharemods.com/1jt6utwxei6r/Marc_13000_Canada_2021_UPDATE_v1.1_by_CrisT86.rar.rar.html
HOTFIX v1.1 ready to download (it's neeeded due to the updated meshes names from the new update released on RD by RaceKing2016)

Last edited:
Best site on earth and beyond:

VAOs and stuff

Should work for a while, until it breaks the internet.
Thanks. It's much easier to grab them from one place.

If someone is using these make sure you're using the right version of the track. Open the .vao-patch -file and you can find the checksum (sha1sum) inside Manifest.json. Just compere that for file you got in your track folder. At least I found out that some of these didn't match what I got on my drive even though the name of files and folder matches.

hockegp_f3ct (Hockenheim 1960 GP Kurs Formula3)
For example it this for the latest version (released 8.2021)?

Last edited:
Pyyer’s stuff is so good, that I’ll try throwing some euros his way, in an attempt to try and get an early 90s extension on the terra21 Montreal, and maybe Barcelona too, if he’s up for it. Might be a bit too old school though.
Older versions of tracks extensions are definitely on my to-do list (I have to finish all current season versions before though). Probably between the end of the 2022 season and the start of 2023… 😉

Older versions of tracks extensions are definitely on my to-do list (I have to finish all current season versions before though). Probably between the end of the 2022 season and the start of 2023… 😉
I love your work but I want to ask sth.

Do you have a particular reason for making these extensions as a new layouts? Could they replacable with original layout if we want to?

It is a very long time since I played this game. So I had to search for a track list. Found it here: http://wiki.nfsunlimited.net/wiki/Need_for_Speed_ProStreet_Track_List

And most of these tracks are already available in AC.

Need for Speed ProStreet Track List

Track List (12)

• Autopolis Circuit,Hita City, Ōita Prefecture, Japan
  • Chicago, Illinois, USA
  • Daikoku Futo, Yokohama, Japan
  • Ebisu Circuit, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan
  • Infineon Raceway, California, USA
  • Leipzig Test Track, Leipzig, Germany
  • Mondello Park,Naas, County Kildare, Ireland
  • Nevada Desert Highway, Nevada, USA
  • Portland International Raceway, Portland, Oregon, USA
  • Shuto Expressway, Tokyo, Japan
  • Texas World Speedway, Texas, USA
  • The Autobahn AVUS, Germany
  • Tokyo Expressway, Tokyo, Japan
  • Willow Springs Raceway, Willow Springs Raceway, California, USA

Within each of those locations there are some great tracks. The Japan location has many good locations. Only one is available for AC. I hope the community really takes notice of this game as a candidate for track conversion.

I love your work but I want to ask sth.

Do you have a particular reason for making these extensions as a new layouts? Could they replacable with original layout if we want to?
Main reason is (at my knowledge) extensions are good for adding stuff but not modify or remove stuff from the models.ini (especially regarding physics part)
Other reason is a lot of users asked me for this to keep original track, keep some original online compatibility and not always have to drive on f1 versions (good for WEC tracks like Imola, Monza for example)

Regarding replacement of original layouts it is doable for some extensions: the first ones essentially but the last ones are probably too complex to be fully transformable into “normal” extensions

Last edited:

no need to put the whole path in order to be able to drag the file in CM... :) here is a repack , including some plain-color fictive skins i slapped on (no other changes to the mod whatsoever)
you will see this one can be dragged in CM as well , and does not have the "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\" part in it.
lovely interior, BUT for some reason this thing is eating at my GPU , and not allowing me to get to a stable 72 fps (most other mods no problem).

1655633741596.png

My GPU usage is through the roof (w other car mods its usually below 100%, and the red line in the Render stats giving these spikes where it's normally a flat line... fps is below 60 (where i usually get a solid 72)
Hope you can find the rootcause and fix, cause it looks stunning!

Thanks. It's much easier to grab them from one place.

If someone is using these make sure you're using the right version of the track. Open the .vao-patch -file and you can find the checksum (sha1sum) inside Manifest.json. Just compere that for file you got in your track folder. At least I found out that some of these didn't match what I got on my drive even though the name of files and folder matches.

For example it this for the latest version (released 8.2021)?
Wow your post is a mind-opener, thanks.
My Hockenheim 1960 is v1.1, ai/data/extension folders are dated 10.2021.

Also, I'm not a big fan of too many verson of a thing, so if you folks find that tracks I've VAOed already have VAOs around, please drop me a line.

Last edited:
no need to put the whole path in order to be able to drag the file in CM... :) here is a repack , including some plain-color fictive skins i slapped on (no other changes to the mod whatsoever)
you will see this one can be dragged in CM as well , and does not have the "Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\" part in it.
lovely interior, BUT for some reason this thing is eating at my GPU , and not allowing me to get to a stable 72 fps (most other mods no problem).

View attachment 1162453

My GPU usage is through the roof (w other car mods its usually below 100%, and the red line in the Render stats giving these spikes where it's normally a flat line... fps is below 60 (where i usually get a solid 72)
Hope you can find the rootcause and fix, cause it looks stunning!
ive got the same issues .. but with all the cars.. mabye its a new csp bug.. iam using the latest csp preview..
the thing is that the nvidea overlay show me 60% gpu usage.. while csp shows me 200%

Main reason is (at my knowledge) extensions are good for adding stuff but not modify or remove stuff from the models.ini (especially regarding physics part)
Other reason is a lot of users asked me for this to keep original track, keep some original online compatibility and not always have to drive on f1 versions (good for WEC tracks like Imola, Monza for example)

Regarding replacement of original layouts it is doable for some extensions: the first ones essentially but the last ones are probably too complex to be fully transformable into “normal” extensions
yeah, you've changed your extension structure recently. I guess after the csp's "animated billboards update"... They are getting better and better each extension.

The reason I asked that is just curiousity. And If I may, could it be possible to add different AI lines for your extension? For example for F1 skin, you can add F1 cameras and AI lines and for WEC skin, you can add WEC cameras and AI lines...

Wow your post is a mind-opener, thanks.
My Hockenheim 1960 is v1.1, ai/data/extension folders are dated 10.2021.
You can't rely on folder dates. They can tell when you installed the track, not when the track file was created. Sergio Loro don't use verion numbers but he did release big update for his Hockenheim last summer.

You should also check your ne_ttassen. At least that was one of those that didn't match and I'm sure that I have latest one on my drive.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back