Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Hi guys this is not my video, but I have the same problem. In some cars with Android Auto, when I'm go to brake and downshift, a screenshot of Android Auto is taken...how can I solve it???

Thanks...

This should be fixed with the public (free) CSP version 0.1.78, see release notes:
Bildschirmfoto 2022-06-20 um 17.32.02.png

Otherwise:

Last edited:
I have a print of that image of tracks around the world that is surrounded by the Isle of Mann hanging in front of my rig and I've managed to download every single track except for 1, Kymiring. It mocks me every day

I've done a fair amount of searching and someone at some point created a private version of the mod for a Finnish Esports event, but never released it to the public. It was almost 2 years ago at this point, it seems odd that there doesn't seem to be a mod of this track yet.

Anyone know of any version of it?

Last edited:
I have a print of that image of tracks around the world that is surrounded by the Isle of Mann hanging in front of my rig and I've managed to download every single track except for 1, Kymiring. It mocks me every day

I've done a fair amount of searching and someone at some point created a private version of the mod for a Finnish Esports event, but never released it to the public. It was almost 2 years ago at this point, it seems odd that there doesn't seem to be a mod of this track yet.

Anyone know of any version of it?

There is one version (from MotoGP) being worked on by a community member.
The one you show is private, kinda... it might be being worked on, but I cant say... yet

Even the real track is not finished and this year's MotoGP race is cancelled. The track operator is probably going into bankruptcy. KymiRing was supposed to be FIA Grade 1 track but it didn't pass the safety tests. Track was build halfway between Helsinki and St. Petersburg in hope to attract audience from both side of border. Now that Russians are out of the picture we will not see any major events in Kymiring in a long time, if ever.

MotoGP 21 game did include the track so there is at least some hope to see conversion some day.

Last edited:
In my setup, I crashed at 47 fps on MSI, with everything maxed out, in the AC and CSP video,
I got a GPU usage between 90 and 99%, in Nords, grid 21 cars.
On freensync monitors, you only need to lock fps 2 or 3 frames after starting this feature, saving GPU.
Ex: Freesync between 45 and 75hz, lock on MSI 47fps.
PS: srry my english

Here's a guide to undervolting your GPU off youtube. There are many others.

Where I live, what are considered heatwave temperatures in many parts of Europe are just a typical summer day, so keeping my PC & GPU temperature under control is critical for many months of the year. I found undervolting to be very effective. Not only do the temperatures improve, but my PC also uses less power and I get better FPS too as the GPU doesn't end up being throttled.

Another worthwhile thing is to set a custom fan speed curve to ramp the fans up a little higher than standard once things start warming up inside the PC case. This can be done in MSI Afterburner too.

Could you explain better? Thank you btw

For the custom fans as I mentioned I already tweak them up two months ago and I did exactly what you did too, for the video thank you, appreciated.
Are you from Spain/portugal? Because I think just those two can be hotter than Italy/Greece 😂

Btw I have a 60hz ultra wide monitor (LG) and i set the FPS limit at 60, do I get to go a little higher like 65/70 or is it good to keep it at the limit?

Thank you

Edit: I watched the video and it's very easy to do in fact with a good tutorial like this BUT, there's a but..
I noticed that now with a frame limit of 60fps my card runs at 63/64°C which is absolutely good. At that point undervolting become useless because with those temps I don't have to worry about thermal throttling that much or am I wrong?

The great thing about an under volt via MSI, is that you can firstly save like 5 pre-sets, so I have a 'standard' pre-set then i have the one that i have tested which allows me to use a low voltage and mhz cap.

So you could happily not use the undervolt if you choose or use it if you wish.

The thing with the undervolt is that once you realise how much you can lower voltage thus heat thus power but still get the same results its enlightening.

With this I have shown myself that I don't need to run everything at maximum power just because it can.
Stuff like RFactor 2 30 odd car grids on max settings at 60hz my GPU is barely doing anything, like 1100mhz at 7.02volts.

For me undervolting is a revelation and oddly only became on my radar when i got an RTX 3080, if you look on google everyone from jays2cents to randoms literally bust the myth of "run it all at prefer max performance".

And the best bit max performance is just a click away if you wanted it.
Its not so bad now prices have dropped, but when these things were nearly 1k investments and hard to find, being obsessed by keeping them happy sort of took me over.
They are worth looking after.

dont you are in Winter Season now?

however i can recommend GPU Z.. its a simple tool wich shows you your GPU temp and so on

Try to open the side panels so the heat move away.

BTW MSI afterburner is not the only general program for doing the undervolt.
We have also
Asus GPU tweak III https://www.asus.com/campaign/GPU-Tweak-III/us/index.php
EVGA precision https://www.evga.com/precisionx1/ or at the STEAM store
While for specific GPU brands only, you can try
Zotac Firestorm https://www.zotac.com/nl/news/quick-guide-firestorm
Sapphire Trixx https://www.sapphiretech.com/en/software
So Check out your manufactor website, just try what suits you the best. I remember my Gigabyte GTX1080 did overclock very nice on auto using EVGA, while for my Zotac RTX3070, Zotacs own and EVGA precision, GPU tool is not working, so I’m back to Afterburner, only now for the undervolt as the new card do not overclock well.
I'm sure this is all very interesting, but it is not related to mods in AC.

I'm sure this is all very interesting, but it is not related to mods in AC.
I have no problem with those posts especially since Content Manager with CSP, the mod of mods imho, add additional load and strain on gpus often necessitating some tweaking depending on your rig's specs.

❓-Assetto Corsa is obsolete (V1.16.3 is required)❓

So after more than a year of neglect and a newer video card I decided I would update CSP and install PP filter however when I go to CM settings I'm presented with the error message above even though I have V1.16.4 of AC installed. Any ideas why this is happening?

Also it seems CSP 0.16.0 is still the only recommended version. Any newer versions others have found to be stable and worth upgrading to?

❓-Assetto Corsa is obsolete (V1.16.3 is required)❓

So after more than a year of neglect and a newer video card I decided I would update CSP and install PP filter however when I go to CM settings I'm presented with the error message above even though I have V1.16.4 of AC installed. Any ideas why this is happening?

Also it seems CSP 0.16.0 is still the only recommended version. Any newer versions others have found to be stable and worth upgrading to?
I don't think Ilja even bothers to update the "recommended" tag with the updates he's been putting out. I'd definitely use the latest version, never had problems, though some people have reported problem with latest versions of CSP, especially VR users. Newer mods also require newer versions of CSP so yeah, try the latest ones and unless you have some big problem you can't fix, stick with it. I don't think many people do.

Even the real track is not finished and this year's MotoGP race is cancelled. The track operator is probably going into bankruptcy. KymiRing was supposed to be FIA Grade 1 track but it didn't pass the safety tests. Track was build halfway between Helsinki and St. Petersburg in hope to attract audience from both side of border. Now that Russians are out of the picture we will not see any major events in Kymiring in a long time, if ever.

MotoGP 21 game did include the track so there is at least some hope to see conversion some day.
the one in the video is scratch made and distributed to a very few, including myself, a few years ago.
this is all I can say about it, right now.

Sorry to mention it again but there's something wrong with replays.
Latest CSP/Pure/CM combo.
Firstly accelerated time is not working. I start an afternoon race that ends at night and the replay results in a race fully at night.

Then, I've just had a 26 minutes race @ Tobeka. Replays page shows it's 26 minutes long but just 145mb. I watch the replay and it's 4 minutes long, all the rest of the race has been chopped. :banghead:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I downloaded some required Car Packs for a Mod and many of them had no or bad LODs. I remade them. Maybe somebody else want them too.

ASR Formula 1 1991 LODs
Chivas JGTC 2004 LODs (GT-R R34, Supra JZA80 & Fairlady Z33)
Team V8SCorsa Supercars 2004 (Ford & Holden)
AC Legends Prototypes v1.16 LODs
warning: these include repacked data.acd files and so by installing these , you will not be able to drive online anymore (unless on the server you also put the updated data.acd files)
So make a backup of the existing data.acd files before dragging these updates in your CM!

You don't hate me if I tell you that the McLaren LOD was not that good, right? And I'm being kind.
Which one you mean exactly? And what should be done better?
No worries im always open for criticism.
warning: these include repacked data.acd files and so by installing these , you will not be able to drive online anymore (unless on the server you also put the updated data.acd files)
So make a backup of the existing data.acd files before dragging these updates in your CM!
Yes you are right, will add it to the Post.

there was an update of the wonderfull Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Clubsport by Velo here

the gap is fixed, but it gives a couple of these errors before start of the race:
1655754835921.png

Last edited:
The 911 Carrera and Carrera Clubsport are now uploaded with updates including dash gap fix and a correct shift animation - available at Velo’s Mod workshop. Roll on the Galaxie and lots of other classics!.

EDIT - just saw post above. I have not had this problem but thanks for alerting us to it.

Last edited:
The 911 Carrera and Carrera Clubsport are now uploaded with updates including dash gap fix and a correct shift animation - available at Velo’s Mod workshop. Roll on the Galaxie and lots of other classics!.

EDIT - just saw post above. I have not had this problem but thanks for alerting us to it.
I deleted the car, and did a clean install ... maybe that's my mistake (the file did contain "update" in the filename... maybe it's not the full package but rather meant to update over the existing installed car?)

edit : here are all 3 error messages I get:

1655755721008.png

1655755731824.png

1655755738863.png

Last edited:
I deleted the car, and did a clean install ... maybe that's my mistake (the file did contain "update" in the filename... maybe it's not the full package but rather meant to update over the existing installed car?)

edit : here are all 3 error messages I get:

View attachment 1162991

View attachment 1162992

View attachment 1162993
Ok I just went on track in single screen and in VR and didn't get those errors. I will alert Paul and see if he can see what's wrong if anything. As far as I know we don't have a material called chrome_rim

EDIT: can you please try this .kn5

Last edited:
Ok I just went on track in single screen and in VR and didn't get those errors. I will alert Paul and see if he can see what's wrong if anything. As far as I know we don't have a material called chrome_rim

EDIT: can you please try this .kn5

no more errors ! :cheers:

Hi guys this is not my video, but I have the same problem. In some cars with Android Auto, when I'm go to brake and downshift, a screenshot of Android Auto is taken...how can I solve it???

Thanks...
Screenshot_20220609-115034_Reddit.jpg
You can fix it manually if you don't have access to latest version of csp

Last edited:
I contacted him about it and he makes an update
thanks!

I already made my own tuned version of this what is now one of my top favorite mods in AC.
somewhat lighter and with a bit more power :)
If anyone wants to try it : you can grab it here
(installs as a child car, does not overwrite the parent car in any way)
and will also be on one of my servers soon I think!

Now all we need is a targa version as well! ;)

- LODs and Fake Cup skins for Gadu Boyz Alfa Romeo SZ s2 -

Fact, the Alfa SZ s2 restomod by Gadu Boyz is a gorgeous car and no one should be allowed to mess with it.

Anyway...
I made a bunch of fictional fire-and-forget sloppy and lazy racing skins, 24 cars for 12 colour combinations.

The skins feature:
  • CSP scripting to get rid of redundant stuff like plates, passenger seats and belts
  • Pieces from the s1 model's AO. (Sincere thanks to El_Locho for the idea)

I've done "more regular" & GPUs-friendly LODs for the Alfa SZ s2 too, and the revised data.acd file for them to work.

Disclaimer: The included data.acd file will modify the car and render it incompatible with the official release one for online races. Back-up the car before installing this and then overwrite.
Plus, the car still lacks a proper cockpit node. Anyway I can confortably race 24 cars on my rtx2060, if that's worth something.

If anyone has the baaaaaaad idea of asking me "why this SZ and not the s1 version?" my anwer is "this one is...friskier".

Download the Alfa SZ pack from the Gadu Boyz link. It's here, it's free.
Don't be dumb and get it from directly from the source.

I could have shown you all this with a video but the replay system crapped out on me.
I need a vacation from this ungodly hack of a sim.

Have fun and don't let the car snap on you.

P.S.: the track used here is Tobeka by Frasie/C10R.
If you want my advice, try it, now!
Enjoy all the strategically placed bumps and the beautiful scenery, enjoy them with this car or the GUE gt2 package,
you will thank me later for the visceral experience. Great job @CosmiC10R !
Link: https://mega.nz/file/al4TkazD#55QuFOpF6n-9wjfVMwWHB9sHNUiK9tlee65ZvFyLZcc

Last edited:
After applying the file compression in CM, I am surprised to see that the ratio is incredible: from 453 Gb to 98 Gb!

I remember that a week ago after compression AC occupied about 150 Gb.

How is this possible? Maybe the new version of CM incorporates an improved version of the compression process?

1655764800108.png

Last edited:
After applying the file compression in CM, I am surprised to see that the ratio is incredible: from 453 Gb to 98 Gb!

I remember that a week ago after compression AC occupied about 150 Gb.

How is this possible? Maybe the new version of CM incorporates an improved version of the compression process?

View attachment 1163047
Hmm... Does the compression affecting the game visual?
I want to try it, but didn't did it yet because I afraid it would make my game goes haywire

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back