i think you did answer your question.Can someone help me, one of my friends doesn't have the unpack option in the content manager he has lite version and I have full and I can still unpack cars. What could be the problem that he is missing the unpack option and the extract sound?
It's just a cow fart. Completely realistic.View attachment 1163817
Good afternoon all.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem it's just after the start line on Fat alfies Feldbergring apparently it's something to do with CSP I'm running 1.79 preview 5.
Regards
Mark
I just posted a config with fixes right before you release your addition.You're right that's it. I will try to create a fix for it and put it in next update.
Thanks for reporting this (I generally concentrate on things I create and not always find original track issues)
It will be in next update 🙂
Montreal extension v1.1 (Grand Prix update) is now available at RD 🙂
Montreal Formula 1 2022 Canadian Grand Prix Add-ons Extension (for montreal track by Terra21)
Final update for the 2022 version. It won't be updated here anymore. To get news & previews on all upcoming extensions: www.youtube.com/user/pyyerlive/videos All my extensions can be found here ...www.racedepartment.com
1. As a member of People for the Ethical Treatment of Cows, I'm shocked by your blatant discrimination against cow flatulence.View attachment 1163817
Good afternoon all.
Any ideas on how to fix this problem it's just after the start line on Fat alfies Feldbergring apparently it's something to do with CSP I'm running 1.79 preview 5.
Regards
Mark
Anyone got any idea why that Punto has PCars liveries but isn't in PCars?The street version is very understeery so still with slick tires and harder front springs the punto has that oversteery behaviour a little bit
acclubracing.wordpress.com
Can someone help me, one of my friends doesn't have the unpack option in the content manager he has lite version and I have full and I can still unpack cars. What could be the problem that he is missing the unpack option and the extract sound?
Can someone help me, one of my friends doesn't have the unpack option in the content manager he has lite version and I have full and I can still unpack cars. What could be the problem that he is missing the unpack option and the extract sound?
Was Zipanol used in other SMS games perhaps? Maybe the car is from one of the Shift games.Anyone got any idea why that Punto has PCars liveries but isn't in PCars?
Or is it in PCars but somehow i missed it?
ZIPANOL is PCars fake sponsor right?
Here's an updated version with working wipers, internal windows, fixed indicators, digital display, water temperature gauge…Small tweaks to a car I couldn't bring myself to delete in The Great Purge Of 2022™ because it's just such damn fun in spec races.
Will install as a new car.
@El Locho - if you could please work your wiper magic it'd be very much appreciated.
Changes:
1.1m June 2022
New driver, new shifting and timing, new driver kit, new LODs, switchgear illuminated, basic shader tweaks, steer ratio fixed, UI updated, brand & badge updated, rear lights tweaked, emissive hazards added, headlights de-nuked, sidelights added, shaking exhaust added, duplicate skins removed, car history added.
Feel free to fix/update/whatever.
View attachment 1163775
![]()
abarth_punto_competizione_2012
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Thank you mate.Audi S1 ? not this model here : https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/blank
Oh my GODAnyone got any idea why that Punto has PCars liveries but isn't in PCars?
Or is it in PCars but somehow i missed it?
ZIPANOL is PCars fake sponsor right?
edit i was doing some googling and randomly came across this site if its of any interest.
![]()
Downloads
EnduroKaThe Ford Ka is a completely new model to Assetto Corsa, and in this instance it comes in the Enduroka specifications! This mod is now available to whoever makes a donation. More information…acclubracing.wordpress.com
If you like small racing cars of same spec couple of what seem like nice ones here.
is there any chance a Radical SR10 will come to ac?
Why not use the search functionDoes anyone have a file or working link to McLaren 720s by whistleblower39 fix with new physics and working rear view display?
I mean 3D models are already out there, but they obviously come at a cost of 100+ dollarsI think a port from iracing would be perfection but I think it's not possible to do it.
I mean 3D models are already out there, but they obviously come at a cost of 100+ dollars
edit: seems like I found a 9 dollars model. don't know if it's a scam though
View attachment 1163919
Wow! Top job. Thanks a bundle mate, way over and above what I was hoping for.Here's an updated version with working wipers, internal windows, fixed indicators, digital display, water temperature gauge…
![]()
abarth_punto_competizione_2012
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Small tweaks to a car I couldn't bring myself to delete in The Great Purge Of 2022™ because it's just such damn fun in spec races.
Will install as a new car.
@El Locho - if you could please work your wiper magic it'd be very much appreciated.
Changes:
1.1m June 2022
New driver, new shifting and timing, new driver kit, new LODs, switchgear illuminated, basic shader tweaks, steer ratio fixed, UI updated, brand & badge updated, rear lights tweaked, emissive hazards added, headlights de-nuked, sidelights added, shaking exhaust added, duplicate skins removed, car history added.
Feel free to fix/update/whatever.
View attachment 1163775
![]()
abarth_punto_competizione_2012
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
I found in my archives these missing skinsHere's an updated version with working wipers, internal windows, fixed indicators, digital display, water temperature gauge…
![]()
abarth_punto_competizione_2012
MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.www.mediafire.com
Dragon trail is a conversion, correct? I'm guessing it won't be on RD? Does anyone hath a linketh that I can downloadeth with?! Please.Update on my Dragontrail F1 Extension. New Grandstands and crowds done now. GrassFX added aswell, Seaside gonna be finished after that
View attachment 1163431
All (let's say almost all) the tracks are here : ACTL v3.0Dragon trail is a conversion, correct? I'm guessing it won't be on RD? Does anyone hath a linketh that I can downloadeth with?! Please.
Really nice feeling car this.This just dropped
FunCup UK
Official FunCup Endurance Championship Mod made for Assetto Corsa Background on the Championship: From https://funcup.co.uk/about/ "The cars are race designed, single-seaters, with super-strong space frame chassis. They are powered by an 1800cc...www.racedepartment.com