Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
Guys, is there any Audi R8 LMS Evo available somewhere? I think since we nearly now have all ACC converted (the SLS AMG is also in the works by AGU) this one is still missing? Or not?

Just quickly can someone be kind enough to test these skins and let me know if they work in game and in the CM showroom. I seem to be having some problems with getting them to show up properly. Something to do with the layers and the PSD file I think

https://mega.nz/#!OXQ3hITQ!qIT1kf8vplng8tg6V5WoJC5WnhOfLDwG8Z5o1a-w_Pw

@MrWaflz55 (tagging you because you know you want these lol)

__custom_showroom_1582224598.jpg __custom_showroom_1582250788.jpg

You could have a double configs prob or old ones. Do you use in CM the CSP track config update? If so, are the updated? And last but not least look in this two folders if there are double configs:

Code:
..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\
and in
..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\

there should be only one config.ini for one track/track layout. If you use CSP update for track configs, delete or rename/move the config.ini outside the folder "loaded".

Yep if a new CSP version is available I select it via CM menu <about&updates>

Thx! Indeed I checked the mentioned folders and in some cases two *.ini files of the same track were present in both folders. I deleted the one in the ...\tracks folder and the flickering dissappeared. So that means if a trackname.ini config is in both maps I have to delete the one in the first ...\tracks folder.

Like I wrote earlier: A lot of knowledge in this great community.

cheers.gif

Just quickly can someone be kind enough to test these skins and let me know if they work in game and in the CM showroom. I seem to be having some problems with getting them to show up properly. Something to do with the layers and the PSD file I think

https://mega.nz/#!OXQ3hITQ!qIT1kf8vplng8tg6V5WoJC5WnhOfLDwG8Z5o1a-w_Pw

@MrWaflz55 (tagging you because you know you want these lol)

View attachment 892926 View attachment 892927
screenshot CM showroom:
upload_2020-2-21_14-24-57.png

upload_2020-2-21_14-35-12.png

And a quick in game YT:

4k takes some time to upload

Looks great!

Guys, is there any Audi R8 LMS Evo available somewhere? I think since we nearly now have all ACC converted (the SLS AMG is also in the works by AGU) this one is still missing? Or not?
what? the AMG isnt in ACC, AGU made a scratch model of the new 2020 car and the LMS Evo kit, so far theres only been 4 cars converted from ACC that are released, theres also a 991.2 GT3 R but its private for now

screenshot CM showroom:
View attachment 892929

View attachment 892934

And a quick in game YT:

Looks great!

Thank you. I was getting blurry skins in my CM but I think it's because there was a rogue PNG file in there that was causing it.

Looks awesome seeing it in action in 2k ( I don't have 4k lol) Nice one for doing that video.
2k/4k does show up some of the jagged edges on the lettering but I haven't quite figured out a way to minimise those but you don't notice so much when you're driving :D

Those screens look great by the way. Mind if I send you any skins I make to get some lovely showroom pics?? They just look so much better than mine do

McLaren 720S driver suit/gloves/helmet for the GT3

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-720s-branded-driver-suit-gloves-and-helmet.31083/

(they look a little blue in the images due to the dashboard LED)

View attachment 892947 View attachment 892948
I just drove some laps with the 720S GT3. What a joy and must have another no-brainer!!
Now I will add the matching suit and do a quick vid. Like it a lot already!! Thanks for creating this. So much fun this mod cummunity

McLaren 720S driver suit/gloves/helmet for the GT3

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/mclaren-720s-branded-driver-suit-gloves-and-helmet.31083/

(they look a little blue in the images due to the dashboard LED)

View attachment 892947 View attachment 892948

I'd have a go but I can't quite figure out making suits but yours always come out looking so good. I wouldn't normally ask but do you have time to do a suit for the Mitsubishi Ralliart skins I made if it's possible??

4908936857498191360_23.jpg

Yep if a new CSP version is available I select it via CM menu <about&updates>
Thx! Indeed I checked the mentioned folders and in some cases two *.ini files of the same track were present in both folders. I deleted the one in the ...\tracks folder and the flickering dissappeared. So that means if a trackname.ini config is in both maps I have to delete the one in the first ...\tracks folder.
Like I wrote earlier: A lot of knowledge in this great community.
View attachment 892928
Ah sorry, I meant this update page:
upload_2020-2-21_15-31-38.png

where you can update the track config or setup the whole process to automaticaly download and install new configs.

If you use this feature all config files get into "\loaded\" (downloaded). Thats intended from CSP and CM, but if you had/have an older config in the folder above "loaded" the normal config tracks folder, that ones aren´t updated. In the end you got 2 different configs (old and new one) and they affect each other causing, for example, the issues you described.

So, to be safe in future, be sure to use either the manual way OR the automatic way. If you or anybody else have 2 different configs in both folders, delete, rename the one that isn´t in "\loaded\" and let CM/CSP update that one!
Personaly I don´t use automatic installation of config files. I make a quick "git pull" and copy all new files into the right folder, but I´m not the "normal" user. ;)

Nevertheless, nice that I could help you. :) 👍

I'd have a go but I can't quite figure out making suits but yours always come out looking so good. I wouldn't normally ask but do you have time to do a suit for the Mitsubishi Ralliart skins I made if it's possible??

4908936857498191360_23.jpg
I could try something that'll be similar-ish but not an exact match - depends on the templates available. Logos etc I can source, that's not a problem. It's the basic design that might be hard to match without a bit of work. It's not a very complicated design, so I'm happy to take a look. Remind me after the weekend.

I'm so happy with my new suit, gloves and helmet (and car) thought it was a good idea to share it here.
If 'annoying' I can move it to the appropriate video thread. No problemo :)

Enjoy your weekend!
Grtz Brian

Two lap replay of the new McLaren 720S GT3 on Italian Monza.

PS sometimes you see artefacts/shimmering --> WIP with the right CSP, Reshade, PP filter settings etc.

Hello! May i ask a Question? Is there an Toyota TS030 or TS010 Mod for Assetto Corsa? I know that Kenneth, Virtua_LM and a few others( who i know Nothing About) are working on an Group C mod which includes an Toyota TS010, but we don´t know when it´s going to be released. So, Maybe when there is a mod for those cars already existing, could you send download links?

what i can say is that AGU is working on their Update of a sort of Evo version, and maybe, just maybe there is some ACC stuff. but dont pin me down on this one.

I could try something that'll be similar-ish but not an exact match - depends on the templates available. Logos etc I can source, that's not a problem. It's the basic design that might be hard to match without a bit of work. It's not a very complicated design, so I'm happy to take a look. Remind me after the weekend.

Cool. It doesn't have to be exactly like that just thought it would be nice to have something with the Mitsubishi and Ralliart logos on instead of the boring white suit lol. If you need any logos let me know and I'll send some over. I'll shout ya monday or something
:cheers:

Anyone know how to completely disable the blue cockpit LED on the 720s GT3? 'Disable dashboard light' in Lighting FX doesn't completely do it.

Anyone know how to completely disable the blue cockpit LED on the 720s GT3? 'Disable dashboard light' in Lighting FX doesn't completely do it.
Have a look in the ext_config in the 720 gt3 extension folder and under the headings [LIGHT_EXTRA_1] and [LIGHT_EXTRA_2] see if putting a 1 in the exterior only line does anything. Can't test it myself but that's all I can think of for now.

Have a look in the ext_config in the 720 gt3 extension folder and under the headings [LIGHT_EXTRA_1] and [LIGHT_EXTRA_2] see if putting a 1 in the exterior only line does anything. Can't test it myself but that's all I can think of for now.
Nope! Nice try though.

afaik, in config you can probably delete the light extra code (the one that has blue rgb), or change the first line to bind to headlights, so it turns on when you turn on the lights at night.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back