PC Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Thom Lee, Apr 28, 2014.

1. MrB00

MrB00

balcis, Papifix, xezez and 7 others like this.
  2. MrB00

MrB00

Guachimingo and Real Toonces like this.
  3. Uli

Uli

I was a little too hasty

Last edited: Feb 21, 2020
  4. Uli

Uli

MrB00 likes this.
  5. Fall Guy

Fall Guy

Guys, is there any Audi R8 LMS Evo available somewhere? I think since we nearly now have all ACC converted (the SLS AMG is also in the works by AGU) this one is still missing? Or not?

6. MrB00

MrB00

jk0011, xezez, MrWaflz55 and 2 others like this.
  7. MrB00

MrB00

It's all good...we all have our moments :D

Uli, kingdomblues and gergerger like this.
  8. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

Yep if a new CSP version is available I select it via CM menu <about&updates>

Thx! Indeed I checked the mentioned folders and in some cases two *.ini files of the same track were present in both folders. I deleted the one in the ...\tracks folder and the flickering dissappeared. So that means if a trackname.ini config is in both maps I have to delete the one in the first ...\tracks folder.

Like I wrote earlier: A lot of knowledge in this great community.

cheers.gif

9. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

screenshot CM showroom:
    upload_2020-2-21_14-24-57.png

upload_2020-2-21_14-35-12.png

And a quick in game YT:

4k takes some time to upload

Looks great!

jk0011, xezez, Delta7Fox and 2 others like this.
  10. kurashu

kurashu

what? the AMG isnt in ACC, AGU made a scratch model of the new 2020 car and the LMS Evo kit, so far theres only been 4 cars converted from ACC that are released, theres also a 991.2 GT3 R but its private for now

11. MrB00

MrB00

Thank you. I was getting blurry skins in my CM but I think it's because there was a rogue PNG file in there that was causing it.

Looks awesome seeing it in action in 2k ( I don't have 4k lol) Nice one for doing that video.
    2k/4k does show up some of the jagged edges on the lettering but I haven't quite figured out a way to minimise those but you don't notice so much when you're driving :D

Those screens look great by the way. Mind if I send you any skins I make to get some lovely showroom pics?? They just look so much better than mine do

BrainsBush likes this.
  12. Masscot

Masscot

13. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

I just drove some laps with the 720S GT3. What a joy and must have another no-brainer!!
    Now I will add the matching suit and do a quick vid. Like it a lot already!! Thanks for creating this. So much fun this mod cummunity

Masscot and MrB00 like this.
  14. MrB00

MrB00

I'd have a go but I can't quite figure out making suits but yours always come out looking so good. I wouldn't normally ask but do you have time to do a suit for the Mitsubishi Ralliart skins I made if it's possible??

[​IMG]

Delta7Fox likes this.
  15. ParanoidDoge

ParanoidDoge

The 720S is an absolute belter. Amazing mod.

16. Real Toonces

Real Toonces

MrB00 likes this.
  17. Fanapryde

Fanapryde

18. slider666

slider666

Ah sorry, I meant this update page:
    upload_2020-2-21_15-31-38.png
    where you can update the track config or setup the whole process to automaticaly download and install new configs.

If you use this feature all config files get into "\loaded\" (downloaded). Thats intended from CSP and CM, but if you had/have an older config in the folder above "loaded" the normal config tracks folder, that ones aren´t updated. In the end you got 2 different configs (old and new one) and they affect each other causing, for example, the issues you described.

So, to be safe in future, be sure to use either the manual way OR the automatic way. If you or anybody else have 2 different configs in both folders, delete, rename the one that isn´t in "\loaded\" and let CM/CSP update that one!
    Personaly I don´t use automatic installation of config files. I make a quick "git pull" and copy all new files into the right folder, but I´m not the "normal" user. ;)

Nevertheless, nice that I could help you. :) :tup:

BrainsBush likes this.
  19. Masscot

Masscot

I could try something that'll be similar-ish but not an exact match - depends on the templates available. Logos etc I can source, that's not a problem. It's the basic design that might be hard to match without a bit of work. It's not a very complicated design, so I'm happy to take a look. Remind me after the weekend.

MrB00 likes this.
  20. BrainsBush

BrainsBush

I'm so happy with my new suit, gloves and helmet (and car) thought it was a good idea to share it here.
    If 'annoying' I can move it to the appropriate video thread. No problemo :)

Enjoy your weekend!
    Grtz Brian

Two lap replay of the new McLaren 720S GT3 on Italian Monza.

4k takes some time to upload
    PS sometimes you see artefacts/shimmering --> WIP with the right CSP, Reshade, PP filter settings etc.

jk0011, pariNirvaa, Natan5 and 2 others like this.
  21. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur

Just to be clear, you are saying only keep one config.ini file, the file inside \assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\

Badgerman likes this.
  22. Martini 21

Martini 21

Hello! May i ask a Question? Is there an Toyota TS030 or TS010 Mod for Assetto Corsa? I know that Kenneth, Virtua_LM and a few others( who i know Nothing About) are working on an Group C mod which includes an Toyota TS010, but we don´t know when it´s going to be released. So, Maybe when there is a mod for those cars already existing, could you send download links?

23. gladbecker82

gladbecker82

what i can say is that AGU is working on their Update of a sort of Evo version, and maybe, just maybe there is some ACC stuff. but dont pin me down on this one.

openwheela likes this.
  24. RobertFlagg

RobertFlagg

25. MrB00

MrB00

Cool. It doesn't have to be exactly like that just thought it would be nice to have something with the Mitsubishi and Ralliart logos on instead of the boring white suit lol. If you need any logos let me know and I'll send some over. I'll shout ya monday or something
    :cheers:

Masscot likes this.
  26. noroardanto

noroardanto

27. Masscot

Masscot

Anyone know how to completely disable the blue cockpit LED on the 720s GT3? 'Disable dashboard light' in Lighting FX doesn't completely do it.

snomtn likes this.
  28. MrB00

MrB00

Have a look in the ext_config in the 720 gt3 extension folder and under the headings [LIGHT_EXTRA_1] and [LIGHT_EXTRA_2] see if putting a 1 in the exterior only line does anything. Can't test it myself but that's all I can think of for now.

29. srcarvalho

srcarvalho

thxs a lot for 720S GT3...

30. Masscot

Masscot

Nope! Nice try though.

MrB00 likes this.