Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,704 comments
I don't remember where it came from, but in my version there was already the exact same ext_config.ini (bar the flying stuff) but including rain.FX etc...

But while you added the flying stuff, there are no matching kn5's (unless I overlooked), so there's nothing to see. Forgot something ?

ok right
It is necessary to download this package of planes in the RD

Assetto Corsa airforce 1.0

Hi sorry to be a pain, but would be great if you could explain what the fix was.
Just in case anyone comes across it and searches here they'd then have the answer.
Desactive extended physics

Just released at racedepartment
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1982.52192/

This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009.
http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/

It was one of the best track mods around in these days and for me no historic recreation came closer to the spirit of Le Mans than this ambitious project.

There were many conversions for Assetto Corsa in the last years including the one by Gød which is the main base for this build.
I hope I can do justice to Virtua_LM with my conversion.

A big thank you to:
  • @leBluem for AI line
  • @slider666 for additional extension config tweaks
  • @Marneus_boss for giving me lots of resource materials and information
    LilSki and Tberg for permissions to use their Goodyear blimp
  • @Fanapryde for section files
  • Mascot, @RMi_wood, @norms, @Breathe for extensive beta testing and feedback
  • and of course: Gød and Virtua_LM for giving me permissions for this release.
Have fun!

View attachment 1168389
This is superbly done. 👏👏 Thank you and all who contributed.

Can someone give this Brands Hatch black bridges a test. It's not done as a skin, but with ext_config settings. I already know the first bridge has the wrong logo, but I can't find a good copy of the actual logo to use at the moment. I also need to work on some sizing and color\brightness balance. The reason I need a check is that I had to make a new object to get the correct BH logo on the last two bridges and every time I try something like this, I always get odd flickering. I'm not seeing any, but want to see if anyone else sees any flickering. There is also an addon in there for working s\f lights and pit lights.

Nice thing about this setup is you can easily disable the lights and black bridge addons simply by deactivating them in the ext_config so you can quickly go back to stock. Make sure to make a copy of your existing extension folder. Lastly, you don't need to activate the included skin for this to work. I forgot to delete the skin folder before I zipped up the package.

BH Black Bridge test

black_bridge.jpg

Thanks for any help...

The post and download file is updated to correct the couple of issues.

I just found out about a wonderful "gift" someone at the trade show gave to me and others while we were there. I shouldn't try to post anything when my head feels like it's in a tight vice and I can barely swallow because it hurts so bad. Good thing I was vaccinated, or it'd be much worse. Overdue trip to visit elderly father now postponed.
hope you feel better soon!

Just released at racedepartment
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1982.52192/

This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009.
http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/

It was one of the best track mods around in these days and for me no historic recreation came closer to the spirit of Le Mans than this ambitious project.

There were many conversions for Assetto Corsa in the last years including the one by Gød which is the main base for this build.
I hope I can do justice to Virtua_LM with my conversion.

A big thank you to:
  • @leBluem for AI line
  • @slider666 for additional extension config tweaks
  • @Marneus_boss for giving me lots of resource materials and information
    LilSki and Tberg for permissions to use their Goodyear blimp
  • @Fanapryde for section files
  • Mascot, @RMi_wood, @norms, @Breathe for extensive beta testing and feedback
  • and of course: Gød and Virtua_LM for giving me permissions for this release.
Have fun!

View attachment 1168389
Long have I dreamt of this track being converted to this standard. Simply excellent. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the team. The smile on my face right now is going to be stuck there for a very, very long time. You've brought the 80's back to life!

Lola-Aston Martin B09/60 DBR1-2 Lemans Aero Kit 2010 Version 0.12

A full pack with different aero packages will come sometime in the future.

Download Link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/zl89znx28juoir7/kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1.7z/file

Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/p05kc571r5thj/Lemans_Prototype_Updates

Other Mods Updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Authors: NeilB1971,Peugeot905,kcader,Fullnoise,Mach-77

Model: NeilB1971

Physics: Peugeot905,kcader

Engine Mapping: Mach-77

Sound: Fullnoise

Info/Test Data

Time: 12:00 pm Weather: Clear Track: Optimum

Tempature: 26.0 C Wind: 0 mph

Lemans FH7

Setup

Tyres: Soft Ride Height: 4 Wing: 0,0

Fuel start:22 Fuel end: 11

Lemans Real Laptime: 3:26.680 Speed reached: 209.5 mph

Ai Level 100 me Lap 1: 3:26.994 Lap 2: 3:26.891 speed reached: 210.1 mph

me Lap 1: 3:27.987 Lap 2: 3:26.983 speed reached: 209.4 mph

Spa Kunos

Setup

Tyres: Soft Ride Height: 4,4 Wing 0,0

Fuel start: 11 Fuel end: 4

Spa Real Laptime:

Ai level 100 me Lap 1: 2:02.565 Lap 2: 2:02.624

me Lap 1: 2:02.987 Lap 2: 2:02.764

Photos

__custom_showroom_1656788186.jpg

__custom_showroom_1656788969.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-16.jpg
    Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-16.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-24.jpg
    Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-24.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-33.jpg
    Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-33.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-40.jpg
    Screenshot_kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1_sx_lemans_2-6-122-15-12-40.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Lola-Aston Martin B09/60 DBR1-2 Lemans Aero Kit 2010 Version 0.12

A full pack with different aero packages will come sometime in the future.

Download Link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/zl89znx28juoir7/kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1.7z/file

Updated Lemans Prototypes: https://www.mediafire.com/file/zl89znx28juoir7/kc12_aston_dbr1-2_lmp1.7z/file

Other Mods Updated: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/hb0hx8n6y3c8b/Assetto_Corsa_Mods_1

Authors: NeilB1971,Peugeot905,kcader,Fullnoise,Mach-77

Model: NeilB1971

Physics: Peugeot905,kcader

Engine Mapping: Mach-77

Sound: Fullnoise

Info/Test Data

Time: 12:00 pm Weather: Clear Track: Optimum

Tempature: 26.0 C Wind: 0 mph

Lemans FH7

Setup

Tyres: Soft Ride Height: 4 Wing: 0,0

Fuel start:22 Fuel end: 11

Lemans Real Laptime: 3:26.680 Speed reached: 209.5 mph

Ai Level 100 me Lap 1: 3:26.994 Lap 2: 3:26.891 speed reached: 210.1 mph

me Lap 1: 3:27.987 Lap 2: 3:26.983 speed reached: 209.4 mph

Spa Kunos

Setup

Tyres: Soft Ride Height: 4,4 Wing 0,0

Fuel start: 11 Fuel end: 4

Spa Real Laptime:

Ai level 100 me Lap 1: 2:02.565 Lap 2: 2:02.624

me Lap 1: 2:02.987 Lap 2: 2:02.764

Photos

View attachment 1168459

View attachment 1168460
Thanks for these updated prototypes, much appreciated! The Updated Le Mans Prototypes points to the Aston Martin only (exact same link), though.

Thanks for these updated prototypes, much appreciated! The Updated Le Mans Prototypes points to the Aston Martin only (exact same link), though.
it's the original KC which will be implemented into the rms update aswell, this is also gonna include the accurate DBR1-2 Engine from the data we collected. Not much data was found apart from engine and downforce and some specs here and there, tyres wasn't available lol.

The reason I need a check is that I had to make a new object to get the correct BH logo on the last two bridges and every time I try something like this, I always get odd flickering. I'm not seeing any, but want to see if anyone else sees any flickering.
No flickering on any of the bridges on my end. I checked without TAA and went really far away with free cam in case any z-fighting only occurs when the engine starts rounding at a distance (is that a thing in AC's engine?) but there was no flickering on either side of any of the bridges.

Hi guys!
I hope im not breaking any rules looking for certain mods here…
Im new to assetto corsa and I’m searching for my favourite car from gran turismo..
Is there RUF CTR3 mod for assetto corsa? All i can find is paid mod, but I’m not sure about quality of that mod :D or should i go for it? Any answer will be appreciated !

Can someone give this Brands Hatch black bridges a test. It's not done as a skin, but with ext_config settings. I already know the first bridge has the wrong logo, but I can't find a good copy of the actual logo to use at the moment. I also need to work on some sizing and color\brightness balance. The reason I need a check is that I had to make a new object to get the correct BH logo on the last two bridges and every time I try something like this, I always get odd flickering. I'm not seeing any, but want to see if anyone else sees any flickering. There is also an addon in there for working s\f lights and pit lights.

Nice thing about this setup is you can easily disable the lights and black bridge addons simply by deactivating them in the ext_config so you can quickly go back to stock. Make sure to make a copy of your existing extension folder. Lastly, you don't need to activate the included skin for this to work. I forgot to delete the skin folder before I zipped up the package.

BH Black Bridge test

View attachment 1168438

Thanks for any help...
Flicker-free over here 👍

i need help, i take the 3d model of the porsche 935/77 of project cars 3 and converted to AC, but appears this error
you're missing the driver_DRM.kn5 in content\drivers. the file should have been included in the mod download. otherwise, as suggested in response to your facebook post, just change the driver in the data and pack it again or rename the original data.acd.

Different, maybe slightly off-topic, question: does anybody else have the problem that Content Manager doesn't bring up the context menu by right clicking on something? I'm using version 0.8.2441.39642.

Speaking about flickering, I do have flickering on @Pyyer's Silverstone '22 Rolex bridge where the Aramco banner shines through the Rolex banner from a distance.
Screenshot_audi_rs4_avant_b5_2001_ks_silverstone_1-6-122-22-44-9.jpg

[RELEASE] BMW M3 Competition Touring 2022 (G81) | STOCK / M-PERF /CEKY PERF
1656830905932.png

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back