- 850

- Germany
First preview.
Looks like we get 2 Models?
🤔 should be three. But let me have a look at it again.Hey,
there are four split times, am I right? I noticed it only because an app returned an error after the third split time.
Was it intentional? I thought standard was three split times
It's going on like this for a while, but atm I have a new record: since about half an hour downloading @Pyyer add-on for Silverstone (137MB)... 44,7 MB dowloaded and 26 minutes to go....madness...Downloading stuff via RD has become a pain in the x. A part from the laughable download speed, it does also often not finish downloading. Is it only me? I might have tried 10+ times downloading your work (thanks for sharing it, btw!)
If RD thinks this is the way to make people upgrade their accounts, they are waaay wrong (in my case, at least). No going to upgrade anymore if this is their politics
Just use a VPN which (set from USA from the 18.00 italian time) and you'll download fast as in the precedent hoursIt's going on like this for a while, but atm I have a new record: since about half an hour downloading @Pyyer add-on for Silverstone (137MB)... 44,7 MB dowloaded and 26 minutes to go....madness...![]()

drive.google.com
racesimstudio.sellfy.store
Eagle here: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/toyota.htmlDoes anyone know of any IMSA GTP cars for Assetto Corsa? Things like the Nissan GTP ZX-Turbo or the Toyota Eagle MkIII?
Thank you very, very much. I have been looking and haven't been able to find things; hence asking. But thank you very much for the links.Eagle here: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/toyota.html
There's also various versions of the Audi R8 IMSA GTO floating around, some free, some paid mods.
The Nissan: https://mega.nz/file/ANUC0AKL#9SPqQ9bw4ujSgq6me93xDZnz2ufn7mu_NeO60jb2Ve0
But that said, did you use the search function ?![]()
No prob.Thank you very, very much. I have been looking and haven't been able to find things; hence asking. But thank you very much for the links.
Damn, that Eagle hasn't surfaced for a LOOOOOONG time.No prob.
Btw: I forgot about a better Eagle that was posted here (can't find the post right now) by @megolito who reworked with consent of ACPR who made the original.
My own upload (will stay for a week or so):
https://mega.nz/file/DPhDjL6Y#mLvb4JNrwzB4vaeZLaQvfArb4a6GcNgJHHXR7erc7hY
Thats odd...i never had that bug on my side...Hey guys, I seem to have a weird bug in CM. Some of the track names becomes a hyperlink for some reason. It's only these cluster of tracks and I haven't changed anything in their files lately. Possibly introduced by the latest CM update in the last month or so (when I installed Tsubaki around 1 month ago it wasn't like this). Functionally the tracks still works fine and is selectable, you just have to becareful not to click on the hyperlinked part of the name. It's just annoying to look at.
Any ideas how to fix? Thanks 👍
View attachment 1168704
Hallo All! first post here, and I want thanks for all, for providing amazing mods, vehicles, tracks, configs, etc.
By the way, I want share my first mod.
Acura NSX 2017
View attachment 1167951
Description:
Model Original: PCARS 3
Model Source: GameModels
Physics: Han Zhao @ ACMC Facebook group
Sound: Kunos (911 Turbo S)
Features:
- 4 LODs, taken from original PCARS 3 LODs.
- Low Resolution Cockpit Available
- PBR Paint and materials (CSP)
- Customize-able front bumper material (painted and chrome)
- Customize-able paint body, interior (leather, alcantara, etc)
- Customize-able license plate
- android auto
Bugs/flaws:
- Sound, taken from 911 Turbo S, which too far from real cars
Feel free to improving it, Convert it to another game, etc.
all credits included in Readme.pdf @ Extras Folder.
Feedback are welcomed.
Link:
Blackbolt
Fantastic work thank you for the updates!!!!!Acura NSX 2017 updated to version 1.41
Changes
Thanks VRDriving, Jerry Wei, @El Locho, @Masscot, @Peugeot905, GADU, and people who help me.
- Physics overhauled by VRDriving (see details @ car description)
- Visual (PBR, lighting, models) fixed and improved by Jerry Wei (see details @ car description)
- Tire models physics overhauled
- Badge @ interior are separated.
- Adjustment shader @ Cockpit_LR
- Digital Instrument Fix
- Internal shader effects
- Body colors effects
for more information, can be found readme.pdf at extras folder.
the link at post before was updated.
please delete the old car in order prevention to bugs and crashes.
you're welcome, enjoy!Fantastic work thank you for the updates!!!!!
Ah so it is a bug with CM version then. Hope it will be fixed in the next update. Is there anywhere we can report bugs for CM?I haven't found any setting for this. This seems to happen to content which has a word starting with 'ts', and this came with the new CM version.
The only thing I found in the changelist that would automatically change something to URL is this:
• Mumble and TeamSpeak URLs are highlighted now;
But like I said, it looks like this can not be turned off.
Time of dayWhat would you put on this board at BH, lap number or time of day? Or something else? Has to be something small to fit the space.
View attachment 1168940
View attachment 1168941
it is a beauty to see but still for me it's undrivable, as it tanks my fps too much (in VR, can't keep a steady 72 fps with this one)
so hope you add performance tweak/optimization to your to-do list for v1.2 !
![]()
It’s pretty good. I own all of the RSS cars and this is my favorite so far. You can definitely see that the VRC car made RSS expand their offering this year, there are multiple visual options like taped line, where the tcam is placed, sidepod vents open or closed, two aero screen options and halo aero options.The new RSS Hybrid 2022 car has been finally released, how is compared to the VRC car?
hi,You turn on the smart mirror option and real mirror with vr lock in Content Manager?
What the specs of your PC?
Let me know.
My spec is below
CPU : AMD 5600X with PBO2
GPU : Water cooled RTX2080TI
RAM : DDR4 3800 CL18, 16GB.
VR HMD : HP REVERB G1
I got 85~90 FPS At nordschleife in Hot lap mod and Clear weather condition.
When i drive the car, almost of all other program are turned off. Even steam app is running background.
I believe that if you running many backgroud apps during game play, it will not good for FPS.
Anyways there is import limitation of each object in ks editor, under 64,500 polys.
If it is over 64,500polys, ks editor cant lmport fbx model.
So i have tryed to merge objects as possible as it can.
V1.0 has more than 500objects in a car.
V1.15 has about 320 objects in a car now.
If there are no differences between two,
It is so hard to optimize.
I really dont want to reduce the quallity of modelling.
But I'll try to use pro optimizer function in 3ds max to reduce polygons without visual loss.
and try to find another thing.
Sorry for now and thanks