Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,085 comments
indeed it's always better with correct folder structure in the archive... I always try to do that, so that ppl can just drag the archive into CM (, be it 7z, rar or whatever)

EDIT: CM could not interpret your zip file as the folder name was incorrect :)
folder the track is called "portales_muncipal_airport" , not portales_municipal_airport

EDIT2: even then CM does not recognize it... ?

PS : your zip filename also suggests that it's the track "+" updates.... kinda confusing ;)
does anyone have the track please ?

Last edited:
There's a new Fuji at RD. Not tested it yet, so just a heads-up.

My theory of updating the AI file for the 718 GM car has proved not to work out, though I'm happy to have made considerable progress on the KTM thanks to Beezer :D

Below is a video of my latest test on the 718 - This is the cockpit recording of the AI car in the AX test track vs some other GT4 cars

It keeps up in the beginning and just fails horribly. I noticed the following

• It's shifting at ~7700 every gear, but when it hits 5th it over-revs for quite some time before going to 6th
  • In 6th gear it feels like it's just maintaining speed, not pushing at all. If you look at the revs they're even dropping.
  • I click on another GT4 car towards the end to show it going 22mph above which is around where I get to when I'm driving

Where do I need to look to fix this issue?

Any one know where I can find the download link for the ACC import from Crash of the 911 GT car since the discord server no longer exists?
Sorry if this question repeats, search engines are of no use.

Porsche 911 (996) GT3 2001 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/65303256
Comverted From Gran Turismo Sport By Peter Crill with the help of takum1
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods
-Physics work graveltrap
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
direct download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/810hiu2whv59a74/porsche_996_gt3_2001_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1166752View attachment 1166753View attachment 1166754View attachment 1166755View attachment 1166756View attachment 1166757View attachment 1166758
I don't think Peter is going to update this car in the immediate future so add this to the config to allow shadow-casting light through the glass and watch the cockpit come alive with the joys of natural sunshine.

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MESHES = windows_inside
CAST_SHADOWS = 0

COMPLETE DIFFERENT TOPIC (please do not merge w previous post)

This is regarding the crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_endurance and crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint

I tried installing these LODs and mod would not start up anymore (had to revert back to back-up data.acd)
For me the LODs work without a problem. Did you really unpack the data.acd files of both cars first? There must be "data" folders in the car folders before you install the addon. Otherwise the car won't work anymore, because you have renamed the data.acd to something else.

EDIT: I've found a version of the car with already integrated LODs.

Last edited:
For me the LODs work without a problem. Did you really unpack the data.acd files of both cars first? There must be "data" folders in the car folders before you install the addon. Otherwise the car won't work anymore, because you have renamed the data.acd to something else.
Unfortunately I have the issue with it too, even though lods do work in the showroom. I've noticed that your car folder is different, but kn5 files are named correctly (and it does work in the showroom?):
yours: crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint\
mine: crsh_porsche_gt3_2019_sprint\

EDIT: I was able to fix it by unpacking the car data in CM and copying new lod.ini - didn't follow your instructions fully at first

1656692586225.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately I have the issue with it too, even though lods do work in the showroom. I've noticed that your car folder is different, but kn5 files are named correctly (and it does work in the showroom?):
yours: crsh_porsche_911_gt3_r_2019_sprint\
mine: crsh_porsche_gt3_2019_sprint\View attachment 1168084
I've found a version of the car with already integrated LODs.

There's a new Fuji at RD. Not tested it yet, so just a heads-up.
I'm interested in ddm Fuji instead? Where to find it and is it better than the Reboot Team version?

Last edited:
Hallo All! first post here, and I want thanks for all, for providing amazing mods, vehicles, tracks, configs, etc.

By the way, I want share my first mod.

Acura NSX 2017

View attachment 1167951

Description:
Model Original: PCARS 3
Model Source: GameModels
Physics: Han Zhao @ ACMC Facebook group
Sound: Kunos (911 Turbo S)

Features:
  • 4 LODs, taken from original PCARS 3 LODs.
  • Low Resolution Cockpit Available
  • PBR Paint and materials (CSP)
  • Customize-able front bumper material (painted and chrome)
  • Customize-able paint body, interior (leather, alcantara, etc)
  • Customize-able license plate
  • android auto

Bugs/flaws:
  • The Wiper doesn’t work (Any CSP Wiper animator needed!)
  • Lightings (such as headlight and taillight) are too basic, doesn’t have self light, indicators, etc etc. (Any CSP Lighting maker needed!)
  • Physics, maybe not too realistic, but any reworks are welcomed!
  • Sound, taken from 911 Turbo S, which too far from real cars

Feel free to improving it, Convert it to another game, etc.
all credits included in Readme.pdf @ Extras Folder.
Feedback are welcomed.

Link:

Blackbolt

Great work, especially for a first mod. Thanks!
Hopefully people will add the further improvements you request to @El Locho's excellent wiper config.

Anyone familiar with Brands Hatch know if the bridges still look like this? I saw some photos of BH that had this bridge style, but i'm not sure how old they were. I'm trying to make a skin that changes all of them to this style. If this is incorrect, I don't want to waste my time.

Also, anyone familiar with texture mapping know why when I add these logos directly to the existing material's dds file, on the model they just keep repeating them horizontally across the whole object. The way I had to do it for this pic was to make a separate object for the logo that sits just in front of the bridge so it didn't keep repeating the logo from left to right. Hope that makes sense to someone.

bridge.jpg

My theory of updating the AI file for the 718 GM car has proved not to work out, though I'm happy to have made considerable progress on the KTM thanks to Beezer :D

Below is a video of my latest test on the 718 - This is the cockpit recording of the AI car in the AX test track vs some other GT4 cars

It keeps up in the beginning and just fails horribly. I noticed the following

• It's shifting at ~7700 every gear, but when it hits 5th it over-revs for quite some time before going to 6th
  • In 6th gear it feels like it's just maintaining speed, not pushing at all. If you look at the revs they're even dropping.
  • I click on another GT4 car towards the end to show it going 22mph above which is around where I get to when I'm driving

Where do I need to look to fix this issue?

I did a quick update to the AI file. See if this fixes it. Don't have enough time to test thoroughly.

Attachments

• ai.ini
    431 bytes · Views: 10
Anyone familiar with Brands Hatch know if the bridges still look like this? I saw some photos of BH that had this bridge style, but i'm not sure how old they were. I'm trying to make a skin that changes all of them to this style. If this is incorrect, I don't want to waste my time.

Also, anyone familiar with texture mapping know why when I add these logos directly to the existing material's dds file, on the model they just keep repeating them horizontally across the whole object. The way I had to do it for this pic was to make a separate object for the logo that sits just in front of the bridge so it didn't keep repeating the logo from left to right. Hope that makes sense to someone.

View attachment 1168094
There's already a skin for this. I think its this one;

There's already a skin for this. I think its this one;

Thank you. I asked the other day and no one responded so I thought it didn't exist. Using someone else's work is a heck of lot easier. :)

Just had a look. I don't think this includes the black Brands Hatch bridges if they still exist. Hoping someone who visited the track recently knows if the track still has them or if I was looking at old photos.

Last edited:
Thank you. I asked the other day and no one responded so I thought it didn't exist. Using someone else's work is a heck of lot easier. :)

Just had a look. I don't think this includes the black Brands Hatch bridges if they still exist. Hoping someone who visited the track recently knows if the track still has them or if I was looking at old photos.
I have the black bridges in my version. I'm sure they came from that pack, but maybe not (extract the file and add it manually to each track as people are saying that they have issues when using the CM drag-and-drop method).
I'll take a look next time I'm at my rig and try to work it out.

As for whether that track still has them, here is a video uploaded an hour ago.

Last edited:

View attachment 1168094
You could also check this for some textures.

indeed it's always better with correct folder structure in the archive... I always try to do that, so that ppl can just drag the archive into CM (, be it 7z, rar or whatever)

EDIT: CM could not interpret your zip file as the folder name was incorrect :)
folder the track is called "portales_muncipal_airport" , not portales_municipal_airport

EDIT2: even then CM does not recognize it... ?

PS : your zip filename also suggests that it's the track "+" updates.... kinda confusing ;)
The post and download file is updated to correct the couple of issues.

I just found out about a wonderful "gift" someone at the trade show gave to me and others while we were there. I shouldn't try to post anything when my head feels like it's in a tight vice and I can barely swallow because it hurts so bad. Good thing I was vaccinated, or it'd be much worse. Overdue trip to visit elderly father now postponed.

Last edited:

View attachment 1168094
The Rebellion sponsor is from this year, the ELF and Fanatec sponsors are from 2021 - I can't remember if those are still current tho

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_164636.jpg
    IMG_20220501_164636.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210828_135121.jpg
    IMG_20210828_135121.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20210828_121449.jpg
    IMG_20210828_121449.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back