Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,785 comments
Downloading stuff via RD has become a pain in the x. A part from the laughable download speed, it does also often not finish downloading. Is it only me? I might have tried 10+ times downloading your work (thanks for sharing it, btw!)
If RD thinks this is the way to make people upgrade their accounts, they are waaay wrong (in my case, at least). No going to upgrade anymore if this is their politics
Don’t worry you only have to do it once. Every update will also be available via Content Manager SUP.

this one also does not let my system maintain a steady 72 fps (testing in exact same conditions, i do get that with any Kunos car)
I have these red "spikes" (which I usually do not have , that is normally a flat red line:
View attachment 1168722

hope this learns you what needs to be tweaked ... I believe that red line is the frametime.
GPU is also high , normally this sits below 100 % (maybe these spikes are a result of GPU being too high, I don't know )
What does that GPU percentage actually convey? How can a GPU run at above 100%? (even an over clock still registers as % up to 100)
I monitor everything using MSI afterburner, personally never really done anything but have to close that stats box every time I get on track.

The MAIN T at 18.3 is good, i'd expect that to be much higher to get that red line waving like that.

Silverstone 2022 F1 extension is now available at RD!

It includes everything from this weekend Grand Prix + a 40 pits/grid
Enjoy! 😉

please help anyone who has Skin Templates for this mod or for tcr audi rs3 lms 2021 please share
5.jpg

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.15) by F40 LM Lover.

some updated is here.
Change logs v1.15

1. Fixed transparent effect around Side Ferrari Logs
2. Added Real mirros setting by FastTomM, Request use Smart mirror function and Real Mirror setting in CSP
3. You can hide Front Winglets, when you choose No.21 Skins(Low Drag Version). It will not show on CM.
But You can find the difference In-Game condition.
4. Added Textures on Fire Extinguisher.

Download link.(New link alos has been changed in this Video)

To-Do List for V1.2(I hope Final)
1. Adjustable Rear Wing.
2. Working Driver Seat Belts
3. Maybe with Car Door animation

Thank You
Hey,

mirrors are both rotated 45°
1656872797639.png

Just released at racedepartment
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1982.52192/

This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009.
http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/

It was one of the best track mods around in these days and for me no historic recreation came closer to the spirit of Le Mans than this ambitious project.

There were many conversions for Assetto Corsa in the last years including the one by GØD which is the main base for this build.
I hope I can do justice to Virtua_LM with my conversion.

A big thank you to:
  • @leBluem for AI line
  • @slider666 for additional extension config tweaks
  • @Marneus_boss for giving me lots of resource materials and information
    LilSki and Tberg for permissions to use their Goodyear blimp
  • @Fanapryde for section files
  • @Masscot, @RMi_wood, @norms, @Breathe for extensive beta testing and feedback
  • and of course: GØD and Virtua_LM for giving me permissions for this release.
Have fun!

View attachment 1168389
Hey,

there are four split times, am I right? I noticed it only because an app returned an error after the third split time.
Was it intentional? I thought standard was three split times

Downloading stuff via RD has become a pain in the x. A part from the laughable download speed, it does also often not finish downloading. Is it only me? I might have tried 10+ times downloading your work (thanks for sharing it, btw!)
If RD thinks this is the way to make people upgrade their accounts, they are waaay wrong (in my case, at least). No going to upgrade anymore if this is their politics
It's going on like this for a while, but atm I have a new record: since about half an hour downloading @Pyyer add-on for Silverstone (137MB)... 44,7 MB dowloaded and 26 minutes to go....madness... :crazy:

It's going on like this for a while, but atm I have a new record: since about half an hour downloading @Pyyer add-on for Silverstone (137MB)... 44,7 MB dowloaded and 26 minutes to go....madness... :crazy:
Just use a VPN which (set from USA from the 18.00 italian time) and you'll download fast as in the precedent hours ;)
I'm using Surfshark (paid plan) and it works perfectly for all the use i need

Last edited:
RSS FH X & VRC FA 22 - F1 2022 Full Season ‘Custom Championship'
Great Britain (Silverstone) F1 22 updated with Pyyer Track Extensions
bgr10.jpg

10_greatbritain_gp22_FINAL.zip Track in GDrive

Reminder: Just to be clear this not another version it’s a renamed one for use with my F1 custom championship if you are not using the championship then stick with the ks_silverstone version with any additional add-ons

Last edited:
No prob.
Btw: I forgot about a better Eagle that was posted here (can't find the post right now) by @megolito who reworked with consent of ACPR who made the original.
My own upload (will stay for a week or so):

https://mega.nz/file/DPhDjL6Y#mLvb4JNrwzB4vaeZLaQvfArb4a6GcNgJHHXR7erc7hY
Damn, that Eagle hasn't surfaced for a LOOOOOONG time.
I can provide it if you want but it's not a final as it was never really finished properly - lets just say the rework of the rework is a buried project that may never see the light of day.
EDIT: oops I missed that you posted the version you have. Does your one come with the @norms improvements? (shaking exhaust etc)
I think mine is v0.95

Last edited:
Hey guys, I seem to have a weird bug in CM. Some of the track names becomes a hyperlink for some reason. It's only these cluster of tracks and I haven't changed anything in their files lately. Possibly introduced by the latest CM update in the last month or so (when I installed Tsubaki around 1 month ago it wasn't like this). Functionally the tracks still works fine and is selectable, you just have to becareful not to click on the hyperlinked part of the name. It's just annoying to look at.

Any ideas how to fix? Thanks 👍

View attachment 1168704
Thats odd...i never had that bug on my side...
1656888850661.png

Last edited:
Hallo All! first post here, and I want thanks for all, for providing amazing mods, vehicles, tracks, configs, etc.

By the way, I want share my first mod.

Acura NSX 2017

View attachment 1167951

Description:
Model Original: PCARS 3
Model Source: GameModels
Physics: Han Zhao @ ACMC Facebook group
Sound: Kunos (911 Turbo S)

Features:
  • 4 LODs, taken from original PCARS 3 LODs.
  • Low Resolution Cockpit Available
  • PBR Paint and materials (CSP)
  • Customize-able front bumper material (painted and chrome)
  • Customize-able paint body, interior (leather, alcantara, etc)
  • Customize-able license plate
  • android auto

Bugs/flaws:
  • Sound, taken from 911 Turbo S, which too far from real cars

Feel free to improving it, Convert it to another game, etc.
all credits included in Readme.pdf @ Extras Folder.
Feedback are welcomed.

Link:

Blackbolt

Acura NSX 2017 updated to version 1.41

Changes
  • Physics overhauled by VRDriving (see details @ car description)
  • Visual (PBR, lighting, models) fixed and improved by Jerry Wei (see details @ car description)
  • Tire models physics overhauled
  • Badge @ interior are separated.
  • Adjustment shader @ Cockpit_LR
  • Digital Instrument Fix
  • Internal shader effects
  • Body colors effects
Thanks VRDriving, Jerry Wei, @El Locho, @Masscot, @Peugeot905, GADU, and people who help me.

for more information, can be found readme.pdf at extras folder.
the link at post before was updated.
please delete the old car in order prevention to bugs and crashes.

Acura NSX 2017 updated to version 1.41

Changes
  • Physics overhauled by VRDriving (see details @ car description)
  • Visual (PBR, lighting, models) fixed and improved by Jerry Wei (see details @ car description)
  • Tire models physics overhauled
  • Badge @ interior are separated.
  • Adjustment shader @ Cockpit_LR
  • Digital Instrument Fix
  • Internal shader effects
  • Body colors effects
Thanks VRDriving, Jerry Wei, @El Locho, @Masscot, @Peugeot905, GADU, and people who help me.

for more information, can be found readme.pdf at extras folder.
the link at post before was updated.
please delete the old car in order prevention to bugs and crashes.
Fantastic work thank you for the updates!!!!!

I haven't found any setting for this. This seems to happen to content which has a word starting with 'ts', and this came with the new CM version.
The only thing I found in the changelist that would automatically change something to URL is this:
• Mumble and TeamSpeak URLs are highlighted now;

But like I said, it looks like this can not be turned off.
Ah so it is a bug with CM version then. Hope it will be fixed in the next update. Is there anywhere we can report bugs for CM?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back