- 274

- Turkey
Hello dear friends. I've been having a very annoying problem with mods that have been recently released.
I am getting an error while loading the game.
GPU failed; might be overclocked too much, or overheated.
I tried many things that came to my mind but couldn't find a solution. Different csp versions don't work. My graphics card for this car is rx6700xt. Vehicles are loaded on one or two tracks, but this error always occurs on other tracks. A little help would be great. Good evening.
I am getting an error while loading the game.
GPU failed; might be overclocked too much, or overheated.
I tried many things that came to my mind but couldn't find a solution. Different csp versions don't work. My graphics card for this car is rx6700xt. Vehicles are loaded on one or two tracks, but this error always occurs on other tracks. A little help would be great. Good evening.




