Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

  • Thread starter Thread starter daan
  • 157,771 comments
  • 52,006,478 views
Hi guys im new member of this forum!
Maybe someone here has bentley continental gt? New model from 2018 and up.. I could find one mod but it has no interior :(.
Certainly making an entrance with that user name...'cough'.

Welcome to the forum.
There are about 4 or 5 of these knocking around, ill try to get one uploaded unless someone does it quicker than after lunch.
 
Certainly making an entrance with that user name...'cough'.

Welcome to the forum.
There are about 4 or 5 of these knocking around, ill try to get one uploaded unless someone does it quicker than after lunch.
Hahah thanks a lot! I tried to make funny nickname. I hope no one will find it offensive:D
 
It´s done so far.
1657359960919.png


1657360035716.png

1657359936505.png

1657359991868.png


Highlands Motorsport Park
(new updated extension)

Just extract it into the main AC folder.
It contains some old grass_fx textures that are missing in newer CSP versions.
They are now stored in texture\grass_fx
7 new loading screens included too, like the ones shown here...

I hope you enjoy it. :D

All credits and thanks go to Neil Shaw. 👍 :cheers:
It's really fun to discover all the details and things he put into this track. :)

Have fun with it...
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Screenshot_ddm_toyota_mrs_c_one_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-6-20.png

The work doesn't stop, workingon improved tyre deposits on the the tarmac, kerbs and whitelines, also working to add some tyre marbles deposits around the track. I know, I'm not fast but it getting closer and closer for release.
also a quick comparison between the current available version (left) and the new WIP buid (right):
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-26-34.png
Screenshot_ddm_toyota_mrs_c_one_knr_silverstone_2005_9-6-122-12-19-1.png
 
I have a comment on the Porsche 935/77...... This Porsche was also known as the Porsche 935 "baby". That was the factory Porsche with a 1.4 liter engine and a single turbo... with around 380 hp and a 5-speed gearbox. This Porsche was used in the DRM! And after the correction of the basic mod...some characteristic parts have been lost...too bad..

 
Last edited:
Uli
I have a comment on the Porsche 935/77...... This Porsche was also known as the Porsche 935 "baby". That was the factory Porsche with a 1.4 liter engine and a single turbo... with around 380 hp and a 5-speed gearbox. This Porsche was used in the DRM! And after the correction of the basic mod...some characteristic parts have been lost...too bad..

Maybe it can be fixed? Or is there an alternative?
 
Hahah thanks a lot! I tried to make funny nickname. I hope no one will find it offensive:D
It made me smirk. :D

Regards the Bentleys I wrongly read it as Bentley GT3, sorry unless its that your after I don't have any road Bentley's.
I'm going to PM you a place that will be worth asking though...
 
Reworked Montjuich 1975 from Rainmaker
Ai by LSM, Config and Fixes by Sliderman
Changed GrassFX,Added RainFX, New Trees and Cameras
Balloons and Blimp from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:
 

Attachments

  • Montjuich 5.jpg
    Montjuich 5.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Montjuich 4.jpg
    Montjuich 4.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Montjuich 3.jpg
    Montjuich 3.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 48
  • Montjuich 2.jpg
    Montjuich 2.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 53
  • Montjuich 1.jpg
    Montjuich 1.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Reworked Montjuich 1975 from Rainmaker
Ai by LSM, Config and Fixes by Sliderman
Changed GrassFX,Added RainFX, New Trees and Cameras
Balloons and Blimp from Masscot
Have Fun
DaBaeda
Download:

Thanks!
It's just a shame that it's based on the original, and not the improved version that Pitman made for THR's F1C75 championship.

THR version has an additional layout, with the following changes:
  • 34 pitboxes
  • track mesh fixed
  • realistic road mesh
 
Last edited:
It made me smirk. :D

Regards the Bentleys I wrongly read it as Bentley GT3, sorry unless its that your after I don't have any road Bentley's.
I'm going to PM you a place that will be worth asking though...
Thanks a lot man!

Check filemissing discord channel
Eh couldn’t find it there. I guess only mod without interior exists for this car :/. Thanks for suggestion!
 
Hi Forum. I don't know why but with new RSS 2022 mod I have this white texture.
Not depends by Shadow118 skin. Also with default skins.
Any advice? Only in game, by CM preview all is ok.
CSP 0.1.78.
Thanks.

Edit: SOLVED
Problem is CSP 0.1.78.
With CSP 0.1.77 all is ok.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_s_ks_silverstone_9-6-122-18-34-25.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really just sitting here wondering why Racedepartment decided to throttle their download speeds.

I want to die.
 
Hi Forum. I don't know why but with new RSS 2022 mod I have this white texture.
Not depends by Shadow118 skin. Also with default skins.
Any advice? Only in game, by CM preview all is ok.
CSP 0.1.78.
Thanks.

Edit: SOLVED
Problem is CSP 0.1.78.
With CSP 0.1.77 all is ok.
View attachment 1170905
RSS should be releasing an update to the car that will be 1.78 compatible.
 
Hello

Our friend RayDavid, just posted on RD

London Extension: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/extension-for-london-street-circuit.52313/

But I have a little doubt...
Are there corrections/removals for these marks on the track?
Thanks

PS:
Copy and paste these lines into ext.ini for luminous ferris wheel:


[CONDITION_...]
NAME=FERRISWHEEL,LONDONEYE01,lc_londoneye_loda_003
INPUT=ONE
FLASHING_FREQUENCY=0.2
FLASHING_SKIP_OFF_STATE=1
FLASHING_NOISE_AMPLITUDE=0
FLASHING_MIN_VALUE=0.0
FLASHING_SYNCED=0
FLASHING_SKIP_DOWNHILL_STATE=1
FLASHING_SMOOTHNESS=LINEAR
FLASHING_LUT=(|0=1,0.9,0|0.1=0,0,0|0.2=1.0,0.1,0.0|0.3=0,0,0|0.4
=0.0,1.0,0.0|0.5=0,0,0|0.6=0,0.95,0.95|0.7=0,0,0|0.8=0.4,0.0,1.0|0.9=0,0,0|1.0=0,0.4,1.0|)

[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_...]
ACTIVE=1
VISIBILITY_LEVEL=0
DESCRIPTION=
MATERIALS=SUZUKAWHEELLIGHTSEMMISIVE1,LONDONEYE01,LONDONEYE02
KEY_0=ksEmissive
VALUE_0=50
VALUE_0_OFF=0
CONDITION=FERRISWHEEL

Beauty
This lane is in extra urgent need of new boundaries as, unfortunately, the AI crashes into the bridge at the fork. Even correcting the AI line, and inserting hints there, forcing more to the right, this failure is not corrected..

I found this car in the RD, and I thought to myself:
my God, would it be possible for a dedicated modder to propose to leave this corolla with a Stock Car aspect?
With a rear wing, and an interior similar to the Stock Car Brazil Chevrolet Cruze?
And if possible with the phiysics Stocks 2017 version...

Link
 
DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR.

Download this and enjoy. Never ever feel the needs to remove something i did (with @pugsang) because something better has came out. Prototype did it again even is not yet complete (some holes, some missing objects, incomplete config) but trust me, this is a masterpiece.


 
1 hour to dl Zwartkops.
...but well worth the wait. What a fantastic track to test the wipers for the Fusca D3s on.

Fusca D3 HC2 Pack, DL: http://assetto-db.com/car/etc_fusca_d3_hc2_1600 (thanks @Jodurson for digging this one out)
CSP Wipers: https://www.mediafire.com/file/oloaavlt76r2334/etc_fusca_d3_pack.zip/file

1657394909969.png
One thing to criticize about the track is its RainFX config, too much standing water on the sand for my taste, but what do I know about sand on the other half of the world.
 
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back