Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,994 comments
USA dirt stuff is piling up now, here's some more progress shots. I've got more than iRacing now.
Converted 2 US dirt ovals too

Screenshot_mrlss_camaro_low_eldora_old_1-9-122-22-49-44.jpg
Screenshot_mrlss_camaro_low_aa_eldora_1-9-122-22-18-22.jpg
Screenshot_dirt_rocket_eldora_old_1-9-122-22-46-2.jpg
Screenshot_street_stocks_2016_low_aa_rodeo_1-9-122-23-12-55.jpg

Screenshot_mrlss_montie_low_eldora_old_1-9-122-22-51-25.jpg

Last edited:

PureLIFE PPFilter-Pack for PURE and SOL - Improvements for Pure 0.142

Peter released a new Pure beta so it's time to share the latest PureLIFE Filter-Pack with you. Have fun!

Screenshot_bk_audi_r8_lms_2019_sprint_ks_brands_hatch_1-9-122-12-1-1.jpg

PureLIFE changelog 2.8

PPFilter

PureLIFE:
• added .lua script
• added tweaks and features for Pure 0.142

PureLIFE EVO:

PureLIFE EVO GT:

PureLIFE EVO GTS:
• tweaked sun glare and godrays
• improved autoexposure

PureLIFE EVO GTS for SOL:
• some tweaks in lighting and exposure

DL@RD

shi
OLDRing Park v1.01
Download (mediafire)

View attachment 1195677
Fictional circuit in Italy.
Conversion from rFactor.

-CSP required
-38 pit/start
-9 layouts
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original rFactor Track by Gundam and Uitko
-Attempts to contact them have gone unanswered. Thank you for their work.

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
Billboard textures, logo.png and flying stuff by @Masscot
Animated flagmen by @Masscot (Original by doublezero)
mountain by @pk3r72owns
RainFX by @twobegreen
Additional cam by @racinjoe013
some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Breathe , @Fanapryde , @Masscot , @twobegreen, @Mike08

Enjoy.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Fixed pit_lane.ai in Formula Challenge & Jr layout. (Thanks for the report by Nova Gasman.)
-Additional cam by racinjoe013.
-Included starting_bounds.ini in all layouts. (Suggestion by Mike08. Thanks.)

OLDRing Park v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Fixed pit_lane.ai in Formula Challenge & Jr layout. (Thanks for the report by Nova Gasman.)
-Additional cam by @racinjoe013 .
-Included starting_bounds.ini in all layouts. (Suggestion by @Mike08 . Thanks.)

shi
OLDRing Park v1.01
The link is in the quote.

v1.01 changelog;
-Additional cam by @racinjoe013 .
-Included starting_bounds.ini in all layouts. (Suggestion by @Mike08 . Thanks.)
Odd, every browser I try won't let me download the file because it says the file has a virus. First time this has ever happened. Anyone know a way around it because disabling my virus software didn't work.

Odd, every browser I try won't let me download the file because it says the file has a virus. First time this has ever happened. Anyone know a way around it because disabling my virus software didn't work.
ublock origin and adblock plus?

one more car to join the Paris 1000 km race in 1994.
side2.JPG
This is the Strandell #40 Ferrari F40 driven by Anders Olofsson and Luciano Della Noce.

side.JPG

comparison.JPG

I wish you a lot of fun with it.
Daniel

Realistic Turismo 0.98 released!
--ppfilter--

..because Peter's new PURE is released,
my filter should be good now for latest PURE version.
Also SOL compatible now!

DOWNLOAD on racedepartment:

19-27-52.jpg

--ppfilter--

Also SOL compatible now!

View attachment 1197181
This is my go to Filter at the moment - it this has a really good combination of lighting and colours. I didn't realise this was yours (even tho it says in the title it's yours 😁) awesome job on this one - thank you.
I haven't updated my PURE yet as I need to rejoin the Patreon so can't say how good it looks with the latest beta but I plan to update ASAP so I get to try this out

Last edited:
--ppfilter--

Also SOL compatible now!

View attachment 1197181
This is a really nice filter. I had to back down the brightness a little for my system, but everything else is spot on. I'm pretty picky about the filters I keep and this one is staying.

Think its because this forum section is all about AC mods. If it is about a crash dump in CM, then its better to publish this in the CM discord channel.
https://discord.gg/pYJ7UFsr
Well, since this section is titled "General Discussion" about PC Assetto Corsa mods, and generally the crashes happens in PC with Assetto Corsa mods I though thaaaat... Anyway, thanks for the Discord link, although I don't have account there; I'm one of those weirdos (aka grumpy old man) who doesn't like to open accounts on all the social networks that exist. I have never had Facebook, Twiter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat, Twitch... A real caveman!

At the moment, I'm managing the issue, but if at any time I see that I can't solve that kind of problems, I'll keep that Discord in mind and it's possible that I will break my habit of not going into new networks if it is not strictly necessary. It would be nice if there was a thread dedicated to these topics in this forum; if there is, I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks again for your suggestion!

No worries mate! I'm a Singaporean and my office is next to the circuit and I've always been waiting for someone to add more details to the paddock area of the track especially, and you are THE ONE to get the job done haha. Feel free to google Singapore Pit Building to get more shots and angles of it, specifically the night ones, are the logo lights up around the edges. Cheers mate.
Screenshot_rss_formula_hybrid_2022_honda_singapore_2020_2-9-122-20-12-57.jpg

This will be useless obviously but definitely worth it! 😜

This is my go to Filter at the moment - it this has a really good combination of lighting and colours. I didn't realise this was yours (even tho it says in the title it's yours 😁) awesome job on this one - thank you.
I haven't updated my PURE yet as I need to rejoin the Patreon so can't say how good it looks with the latest beta but I plan to update ASAP so I get to try this out
This is a really nice filter. I had to back down the brightness a little for my system, but everything else is spot on. I'm pretty picky about the filters I keep and this one is staying.
hey guys! really nice to hear that, thank you very much for the feedback!
yes, getting exactly the right brightness in every condition is hard to achieve.
i had to make some compromises to also have enough brightness in the night.
so perhaps the next updates will hit it.

hi, I have a problem with a mod: by default, the height of the car is maximum at the front (19) and minimum at the rear (0). I would like it to be 0 by default both in front and behind ... which file should be changed?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back