- 853

- Slovenia
If you found that ai cars with extended physics enabled (like ta2 cars from VRC for example), seem to drive at 80% throttle after the csp 1.79 update, there's a fix. Unpack data folder and change the car.ini file. The line HEADER=extended-2 should be changed to HEADER=2. This disables the extended physics unfortunately, but ai cars don't loose 10 seconds a lap anymore. Ilya is aparantely aware of the problem and is working on a fix for future releases.
@xezez thanks for the effort. I've also combed the Internet looking for these models and haven't found them. The skins you posted, are for rss1970. There is a complete grid of skins available on RD actually. A great resource, used some for help with my skins as well, will definitely need them for the helmets and suits. But if I use the Brabham and Williams skins on the RSS car, then you have to many March looking cars on the grid. There are 7 already that actually ran in that season. So I will probably make the Brabham and Williams skins on the Mclaren as it looks the most similar. Not perfect, but it is what it is.
@xezez thanks for the effort. I've also combed the Internet looking for these models and haven't found them. The skins you posted, are for rss1970. There is a complete grid of skins available on RD actually. A great resource, used some for help with my skins as well, will definitely need them for the helmets and suits. But if I use the Brabham and Williams skins on the RSS car, then you have to many March looking cars on the grid. There are 7 already that actually ran in that season. So I will probably make the Brabham and Williams skins on the Mclaren as it looks the most similar. Not perfect, but it is what it is.
Last edited:
