Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,139 comments
https://sharemods.com/6ryqqu3bogtm/PaulRicardv097_2019_2.7z.html

Hereis a repacked version, my friend said he saw the logitech banner was still there on the tweak you posted and decided not to touch it, he also corrected geotags (they were different for some layouts)
It´s because he uses the old config ini. But no problem, nobody is abused to use the new one. ;)
I forgotten to give credits to Kavoriken that had begun with the config ini last year in terms of lights. And also leBluem for his config for the Balloons and nobody for the Balloons himselfs. Don´t know exactly who made them. Took them from track sx_lemans, so many thx for Kavoriken, leBluem and nobody too. :)
I hope taking the Balloons wasn´t a bad thing. Just forgotten to ask, while beeing testing, improving ... :scared:

PS: leBluem just wrote me, the balloons where from @Masscot. :scared:
So, him too credits and thx, and I also hope that was Ok? :cheers:

Last edited:
'64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec 1.0
Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec
Pessio and Luathas are really proud to present:
'64 Austin & Morris Mini Cooper S Full Race Spec
A beautiful racing mini by two Mini Cooper lovers, but ALSO owners!

Rebuilt practically from scratch, this mod certainly represents the best representation of a period correct racing mini in the whole panorama of racing sims.

150 Nm of torque for 120 bhp in so much little body.
Easy and Fun to drive, but difficult to master!

Super detailed 3d model ( yes, a little big, we know ), sound recorded from a real cooper S. Real suspension work and travel, torque data from real rolling tests. Fully working wipers, lights, indicators, dome lights and so on ( Shaders patch required for some )

And obviusly... you get both Austin and Morris!
Austin in Minilites rims, and Morris with group 2 arches and wide Revolution rims.

Screenshot_mini_cooper_ks_highlands_26-6-119-20-25-42.jpg Untitled-1.jpg Screenshot_mini_cooper_ks_nurburgring_26-6-119-18-21-1.jpg __custom_showroom_1561570912.jpg __custom_showroom_1561571806.jpg __custom_showroom_1561572331.jpg __custom_showroom_1561572860.jpg __custom_showroom_1561572860.jpg Screenshot_mini_cooper_ks_highlands_26-6-119-20-24-33.jpg

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/64-austin-morris-mini-cooper-s-full-race-spec.27415/

as I said neither I or my friend take any credits from this Paul Ricard repack. We just repacked and uploaded this.
Just a hint. Perhaps your friend wants to test the newer config?
For all others, I tried to document all my changes in this config ini, so if someone wants Logitech banner back, or something else to original colors, just delete relevant lines there. Same with the balloons. ;)

View attachment 830633

updated handling and performance, plus 3 fresh skins.
the GT4 class in AC is all over the place, so not easy to get a proper BOP, but on most tracks this car will fight for the front rows now.

https://mega.nz/#!1I1mySjA!pnvo-BsNXEbecDzGbCGJANZHBJFwLeN_1NsJOtaDTtU

:gtpflag:have fun:gtpflag:

p.s. the car has issues everywhere as far as texturing is concerned, like the windows, but its the best that can be done.

for @Barbe Rouge
https://we.tl/t-3WVQ7lfjWR

Thank you for thinking of me it's elegant

I have updated it. Now Legacy GT300 '09-10 and road car B4 BM version don't have problems with shaders, can try.

Also a little update of SARD. Added #3 livery from 1995 year and #46 1996 year, who managed to finish the race. Also it has 5 gear , instead of 6, and lower weight

Original 3d models are from GTR2
PhpWkyTyij4.jpg

I know the original GTR2 mod and I recognize it's a pretty high-quality one to begin with, but this version feels like some kind of sorcery. I suppose I can see the lower-poly edges of some parts if I zoom in but it's still amazing what AC's shaders and lighting can do to make a mod for a decade-plus-old game look this good. It drives credibly, too -- what I wouldn't give to have more GTR2/GT Legends mods ported to AC like this. (If someone was able to liberate and convert all those Brickyard Legends Team mods of Group 5-era cars, they would earn my undying appreciation...)

EDIT: all that said, I noticed just now that there's a weird shader issue with the windscreen, as seen in the showroom (and I'm using the shaders patch):

Last edited:
Anyways, change of request.

Im looking for NaVI's Ford Sierra RS500 Time Attack car mod.
Feel free to PM me when its ready.

Last time I asked that much for a mod, all the members of this forus made me oink like a piggy for 2 hours straight. Just oinking and oinking. It was embarrassing but they did come through and give my the mod. Albeit it only had a pig livery on it but at least I got it.

Worth a try.

Last time I asked that much for a mod, all the members of this forus made me oink like a piggy for 2 hours straight. Just oinking and oinking. It was embarrassing but they did come through and give my the mod. Albeit it only had a pig livery on it but at least I got it.

Worth a try.
Intresting post... you know that the post is public right?

I missed a Mini? I love Minis.
Has it been reupped anywhere?
check PMs if you havent already

Ya, I'm pretty sentient at the fact it's public. Should I have made the font bigger?
Didn't realize you couldn't take a joke. I guess let's keep it strict in here so no one gets offended.

Not my link and DL-Speed is VERY slow. maybe

独行侠RAM

can upload it on another site(like mega or mediafire) since he is lurking here and reuploading @gladbecker82 GT4 cars and @delpinsky Bentley on his own site....
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1Ft6F9uysrkloU-bTXr3AXw Extraction code: 4my5
Interesting. But i dont mind it, the KTM mod has almost 300 Downloads at RD now, might as well post my Aston Skins there as well.

I also have something really cool coming. :gtpflag:

Regarding Zolder---I have the Reboot version and the Pascal version. Both nice work. On the Reboot version, are any of you experiencing the following: when exiting final chicane on to main straight, a wind turbine pops up at the end of the straight that isn't there at beginning . . . while the other wind turbine to left is there the whole time. Also---the infield structures begin to abruptly pop up. Is this a normal LOD function in the track, or is there a setting for draw distance that might be messed up. This happens with or without Shaders Patch activated, so it's not related to that, I think. An earlier Terra21 version of the track doesn't exhibit this behavior, but has its own problems with the Shaders patch. Thanks for any guidance or confirmation . . .

I reinstalled the Reboot v1.2.1 version to check. Couldn't really remember since I'm always using Pascal's version which is the best available.
In the Reboot version there is indeed this wind turbine on the right that pops up. I don't seem to have an issue with infield structures...
(Latest version of CSP and SOL, world detail max).
I even changed to chase cam to have a better look at the infield, but no, nothing pops up here...

Getting the track now....

Again I ask, with these conversions coming in now at a faster clip, is there any plan or anyone that's going to be optimizing or giving them a final polish? Or maybe more replay cameras and minor improvements? Or are these convo's just gonna be as is and left in the wild.

Again I ask, with these conversions coming in now at a faster clip, is there any plan or anyone that's going to be optimizing or giving them a final polish? Or maybe more replay cameras and minor improvements? Or are these convo's just gonna be as is and left in the wild.

ACF added AI and TV-Cam to Seattle...maybe keep an eye on his YT

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeyTUrQFX-AHitYRgr_Csww

You guys' had great advice on uling to YT. Used Nvidia shadow play, but no matter what resolution and megabit to save at, even know YT is showing it as 1080p/60 it looks poor.

The save replay quality in AC is ultra high (66hz I think it is). Resolution save settings (in shadow play) I've tried have been 'in game resolution', 1080p, 1440p all 60fps and with bit rate at 50. 1440p offered higher bit rate so I tried 120 and its still the same. World detail is maxed, high frame rates and even the videos before uploading look razor sharp. Its only until ul'ing when it goes bad.

Is there something to do with the raw recorded video before just straight uploading it to YT?

Thanks

edit: Thanks Electroforce for that, would be nice if they told people about it :D

Ok. Thank you for checking, Fanapryde. That is reassuring that it is intrinsic in the track kn5, as opposed to some glitch in my settings. This makes sense---as the track otherwise looks good, as do many other mod tracks.

I reinstalled the Reboot v1.2.1 version to check. Couldn't really remember since I'm always using Pascal's version which is the best available.
In the Reboot version there is indeed this wind turbine on the right that pops up. I don't seem to have an issue with infield structures...
(Latest version of CSP and SOL, world detail max).
I even changed to chase cam to have a better look at the infield, but no, nothing pops up here...

yeah i signed up to gtsupreme now too. if you want you can put cars like the XBow GT4 there as well :)
@gladbecker82 The LCD digits on the Xbow are set at quite a different angle to the face of the LCD display (maybe 30 degrees out of alignment from memory). I'm guessing this appears fine on a 2D display but looks really odd in VR.

Any chance of a tweak please? I can align digital displays in XYZ vectors but can't work out how to adjust the actual 3D angle. I'm guessing it needs doing in a 3D program?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back