Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,752 comments
I want the original credits and download link not uploads to any other pages. It aint that hard to copy paste if u want something from facebook.
I'm not on facebook, so a link is perfectly OK for me.
If you want the info (and the modder has done his job like it should be), you will find all you need in the cars UI.

If you want the info (and the modder has done his job like it should be), you will find all you need in the cars UI.
I'm not on Facebook either but good news is you don't need to be for that page. Goes back a fair way so you might find something pal

I am confused? The sharemods link I posted is the link from the post on the Facebook site, not mine. I do love mega though . Was only sharing a car I liked.
every car posted on that page is grabbed , and upload for money making links. a quick search have go u the correct links credits and page where it posted. These kinda stuff have made modders stop making public mods because. So please edit the post and add the correct link

No ****

Last edited by a moderator:

Why don't you just officially introduce yourself to this forum instead of coming off like a real a**

Navi Ford Sierra RS500 TimeAttack 1.1

If you would like to donate via PayPal here's my e-mail

selleyjonathon1980@gmail.com

Base model - FM4

3D work - Nabaoui Bouhabbadi

Phyisics - Nabaoui Bouhabbadi and Mike Rudland

Comissioned by - Peter Smith

Skins - Alan Mc Enroe

Update `1.1

Fixed cockpit window issue

Added 2 skins

Why don't you just officially introduce yourself to this forum instead of coming off like a real a**

Navi Ford Sierra RS500 TimeAttack 1.1

If you would like to donate via PayPal here's my e-mail

selleyjonathon1980@gmail.com

Base model - FM4

3D work - Nabaoui Bouhabbadi

Phyisics - Nabaoui Bouhabbadi and Mike Rudland

Comissioned by - Peter Smith

Skins - Alan Mc Enroe

Update `1.1

Fixed cockpit window issue

Added 2 skins

First : i dont have to . ive been here from the beginning but lost my account somehow.
Second : there is nothing wrong with what im saying , if you dont like. sorry

First : i dont have to . ive been here from the beginning but lost my account somehow.
Second : there is nothing wrong with what im saying , if you dont like. sorry
I actually agree with you once you had got your point accross. Didn't think of it that way so won't post any more links from there.
When communicating in a forum all you have is the words you use so you should choose them wisely. I think that's what he means.

Well I share the same sentiment for that FB group but you could have handled it better :scared:

So how do you keep your work from getting posted on Assettoland. Do they ask for permission or do you guys even care?

I actually agree with you once you had got your point accross. Didn't think of it that way so won't post any more links from there.
When communicating in a forum all you have is the words you use so you should choose them wisely. I think that's what he means.
Look im sorry if i sound like an ass, but just see it from the modders view. Been doing this since the beginning of ac.
When released something and correct links isnt there and ac car mods uploading without any edit. yeah that make me mad
So sorry for my harsh words

Well I share the same sentiment for that FB group but you could have handled it better :scared:

So how do you keep your work from getting posted on Assettoland. Do they ask for permission or do you guys even care?
Assettoland always ask me if they can upload it. Its different with ac car mods. they just do **** and dont even care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always try to post the original link, the credits and the changelog if cross-posting from FB.
Always avoid 'AC Car Mods' links if you can, chaps. The guy is a parasite making money off the hard work of others. Chances are if a car has appeared there at 10am it's already been posted here, on Assettoland, or in the original modder's post at 9am.

43352F324E8ABA32AC850D26811CE14F1F1452F4

perfect!
But IRL the wheel is not round...

bentley_continental_gt3_11.jpg

Are you sure about that?
It depend of the year, but the continental gt3 round wheel is real.
For me the steering wheel shape is not important, but the picture you showed is with so called D shaped wheel, not round....never saw on pics completely round wheel in this car - ofcourse it is possible to exist, just never saw it...

For me the steering wheel shape is not important, but the picture you showed is with so called D shaped wheel, not round....never saw on pics completely round wheel in this car - ofcourse it is possible to exist, just never saw it...

I agree, not identical to the one we have in the car.
By looking at the different cars in ACC, which has 2 different wheel and also in PCars2 , it seems that the Bentley has a few different steering wheel.

How about this one.:D
2014 Bentley Continental GT3 Race Car
http://www.rssportscars.com/galleries/2014-bentley-continental-gt3-1/photo-22

conti-gt3-bentley-22-interior-m.jpg

Last edited:
Regarding Zolder---I have the Reboot version and the Pascal version. Both nice work. On the Reboot version, are any of you experiencing the following: when exiting final chicane on to main straight, a wind turbine pops up at the end of the straight that isn't there at beginning . . . while the other wind turbine to left is there the whole time. Also---the infield structures begin to abruptly pop up. Is this a normal LOD function in the track, or is there a setting for draw distance that might be messed up. This happens with or without Shaders Patch activated, so it's not related to that, I think. An earlier Terra21 version of the track doesn't exhibit this behavior, but has its own problems with the Shaders patch. Thanks for any guidance or confirmation . . .

Running 1080ti, 8700k, 32gb RAM.

Regarding Zolder---I have the Reboot version and the Pascal version. Both nice work. On the Reboot version, are any of you experiencing the following: when exiting final chicane on to main straight, a wind turbine pops up at the end of the straight that isn't there at beginning . . . while the other wind turbine to left is there the whole time. Also---the infield structures begin to abruptly pop up. Is this a normal LOD function in the track, or is there a setting for draw distance that might be messed up. This happens with or without Shaders Patch activated, so it's not related to that, I think. An earlier Terra21 version of the track doesn't exhibit this behavior, but has its own problems with the Shaders patch. Thanks for any guidance or confirmation . . .

Running 1080ti, 8700k, 32gb RAM.

Yes, actually, regarding Zolder, now that we can have moving objects, how about some animated wind turbine, that would be awesome.:eek:

Hi all. Decided it was time to join GT Planet so I could say a big thanks to all the regulars who keep posting great mods and info here, so...

BIG thanks to you all! :gtpflag:

Welcome back.

I actually haven't had an account on GT Planet for over 10 years... so not back. Starting again really!

Anyway, it's a good day: I love Tony's SARD MC-8, which is something I've been looking for for ages. Also looking forward to trying out his Porsche Leipzig Test Track. But... the best news of the day is that I made a homemade Power/Kill Switch for my Fanatec DD1 and it works! And I didn't blow anything up!!!

What I'd love next is for delpinsky to revise the windscreen on theToyota FT-01 Vision GT Gr.3. Love the car, but when the sun hits the windscreen, I can't see a thing out of it. :D

Thx for this, but visually I wasn´t happy with this version, nor @Fanapryde was. It´s a lot to contrasted. So I started tweaking again, now this new version. :(
Thanks @Fanapryde for beeing a so patienced beta tester and helping improve this track. :)

But first take a look before:
View attachment 831125
and tweaked:
View attachment 831126

What I´ve done:
  • added new vao-patches
  • ballons (only 4, not these huuuge amount of them at club_practise by default), Copters or blimbs are left for Mascot. ;)
  • removed the Logitech banner
  • darkened a little bit here and brightened a little bit there in config, so imho it should overall looks better. :)
  • added new and modified sections.ini´s from @Fanapryde (thx)
  • modified geo tags and location (it´s located in "Le Castellet" not "Castellet")
Where files where modified I tried to backup original one in an extra _orig file. So all could be easily reverted. Or easier of course, make a backup first or just redownload quoted fixed track file. ;)
Feedback is welcomed. :)

Hope you enjoy this. :cheers:

https://sharemods.com/6ryqqu3bogtm/PaulRicardv097_2019_2.7z.html

Hereis a repacked version, my friend said he saw the logitech banner was still there on the tweak you posted and decided not to touch it, he also corrected geotags (they were different for some layouts)

Hmmmm, I don't see the original credits or download link there, just an upload to another page? :odd:

Look im sorry if i sound like an ass, but just see it from the modders view. Been doing this since the beginning of ac.
When released something and correct links isnt there and ac car mods uploading without any edit. yeah that make me mad
So sorry for my harsh words

You might want to steer clear of this thread then, it's full of links like that or mods that have been randomly tweaked/improved by GTPlanet users and original credits/download links aren't always provided. Also, the moderators here get to say what's allowed and what isn't, not forum members. I don't see the mods noting any problem with the links you were complaining about so there's no reason to bitch at people about them.

Welcome back to the forum, enjoy your stay. :cheers: :gtpflag:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back